1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
No crash at Timmy scene. But something missing I think. You can not buy lockpick tools. Someone mentioned this at previous page.

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
No crash at Timmy scene. But something missing I think. You can not buy lockpick tools. Someone mentioned this at previous page.
For the lockpick tools you need to go see timmy again , and when you ask him about it it's a black screen, bye bye (with the 0.32.1)

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I spoke with him many times but only he says improve your computer skills or similar. There is even no option about it???

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Game has another fix now. Version 0.32.2. Of course for patreons...

I will download it for you and will upload to MEGA but download only avaliable for premium members.

Which means wait a bit...

Last edited:

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Game has another fix now. Version 0.32.2. Of course for patreons...

I will download it for you and will upload to MEGA but download only avaliable for premium members.

Which means wait a bit...
Looking forward to the, wonder if the saves will not work again, Mega Link?

Majorix

Aug 12, 2021
You need to spy on the music teacher at night in the music room
How do i spy? I can use the drone via the phone, but not with the music room, if i go to the music room 22-24 i only get normal talk choices on Monday and Thursday i think. I know i did this in the last build, but can't remember how, and as Saves don't work...

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
How do i spy? I can use the drone via the phone, but not with the music room, if i go to the music room 22-24 i only get normal talk choices on Monday and Thursday i think. I know i did this in the last build, but can't remember how, and as Saves don't work...
Hmm try 20-22 and 22-24 all day including sat and sunday. You need to have enough stats and maybe another achievement but i dont remember well ^^ done it like three week ago

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
You need to get lockpick which in this version is a no go finish one of the other missions instead lol but you get it by visiting the music room at 22-24 on a Thursday and following directions you go see timmy and he will tell you to watch a youtube clip then you buy the lockpick and have fun lol.. oh the lockpick is $100 .

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Rumor is that V0-32-2 is available on SVSComics and Mamba-Games for anyone interested. However, I don't know if that version 'FIXES' the problems with the game or not. I understand that DEVA GAMES has a new game that may be diverting the developer's attention.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... DEVA GAMES has a new game that may be diverting the developer's attention.

Darkness Revenge - Release date
Darkness Revenge will be released on February 3rd and will have an update approximately every 30 days.
This first version, made with renpy, will contain about 450 images, 9 animations, about 10 thousand words and lots and lots of sex. You can choose whether to play with the male or female protagonist. This is a vampire horror with multiple choices and endings. It is very different from "the college", I hope you can enjoy it anyway.

Darkness Revenge v 0.1.1 Released!
The first version of Darkness Revenge is ready!
  • Made with Renpy
  • 450 images.
  • 9 animations.
  • 10000 words.
I'm waiting for comments and opinions.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dev switching to renpy is good news ... maybe one day he will port The College to renpy, too ...

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Lets hope it's smoother and that he finishes The College and we don't have yet another abandoned game , also that he actually finishes his renders on each episode instead of the annoying next edition crap .

Reactions: NorthernGent

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
The save from 0.32.1 does not work with 0.32.2 --> modified save detected
I had the same issue.
I made a backup of my 32.0 and then moved the save files into the 32.2.
I can play the game but the normal save system looks to be broken and I can only save/load in conversations.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Rumor is that V0-32-2 is available on SVSComics and Mamba-Games for anyone interested. However, I don't know if that version 'FIXES' the problems with the game or not.
Well, it appears that V0.32.2 DOES NOT fix the problem of using OLD SAVES.

REALLY GOOD IDEA ----->
maybe one day he will port The College to renpy, too ...
SUGGESTION: Port THE COLLEGE to Renpy, create a full save that completes all the accomplishments through v0.30.0, That way long time 'The College' players can continue without having to start over. New players to the game have a more stable environment to play in.

How does that sound to you?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BGRW2020

zaralexander

May 8, 2017
I had the same issue.
I made a backup of my 32.0 and then moved the save files into the 32.2.
I can play the game but the normal save system looks to be broken and I can only save/load in conversations.
Maybe I found a workaround. I started the version 0.32 and while it was running I copied the save files "The_College_tyrano_data.sav" and "The_College_sf.sav" into the game folder. Than I could continue with my saved game.

• Sad
Reactions: rhod and Vortash
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes