1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Maybe I found a workaround. I started the version 0.32 and while it was running I copied the save files "The_College_tyrano_data.sav" and "The_College_sf.sav" into the game folder. Than I could continue with my saved game.
Glad this worked for you but as I said I have had it with this game ,it's failed so many times and had to re doo the whole laborious saga that I Have gotten bored with it and deleted it but thanks gamer .

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Buy a bottle of wine $100 and visit mom's house give her the wine and chose say mothing next choice tell her she woke you up and spank her then wait for rest to happen .

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Not me sorry I deleted this game it really started to piss me off with all the foul ups, so decided to wait till it's complete and all the next version scenes are put in place ,,

J0hnDoe

Oct 27, 2018
a workaround for those who want to use your 0.31 savegame data in 0.32+ :
download
unzip content
replace data map with the data from the game (The_College_0.32.1_Win64.zip)
copy locales map into tyranoscript_for_windows map
replace d3dcompiler_47.dll + libEGL.dll + libGLESv2.dll with the newer files from the game
copy The_College_sf.sav + The_College_tyrano_data.sav files (from v0.31) into the tyranoscript_for_windows map
rename tyranoscript.exe to The_College.exe

alternate method is use to extract extra_data.zip from v0.31, (see usage instructions on )
update data map in zip with 0.32 data (without changing node_modules & tyrano maps) using 7zip
& merge tyranoscript.exe with this new zip using copy /b to The_College_032.exe in a command prompt.

First method is easiest if you don't care about some issues (scaling, &nbsp html tags, config dialogues in japanese)

This way you can play the game like before using your existing savegame files.

Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
a workaround for those who want to use your 0.31 savegame data in 0.32+ :
download
unzip content
replace data map with the data from the game (The_College_0.32.1_Win64.zip)
copy locales map into tyranoscript_for_windows map
replace d3dcompiler_47.dll + libEGL.dll + libGLESv2.dll with the newer files from the game
copy The_College_sf.sav + The_College_tyrano_data.sav files (from v0.31) into the tyranoscript_for_windows map
rename tyranoscript.exe to The_College.exe

alternate method is use to extract extra_data.zip from v0.31, (see usage instructions on )
update data map in zip with 0.32 data (without changing node_modules & tyrano maps) using 7zip
& merge tyranoscript.exe with this new zip using copy /b to The_College_032.exe in a command prompt.

First method is easiest if you don't care about some issues (scaling, &nbsp html tags, config dialogues in japanese)

This way you can play the game like before using your existing savegame files.
At the risk of sounding whiney...can you screenshot the steps (for some of us not as savvy as others)?

J0hnDoe

Oct 27, 2018
At the risk of sounding whiney...can you screenshot the steps (for some of us not as savvy as others)?
You can my patch and extract it in your The_College_0.32.x_Win64 map. Just run the patch.cmd file.
Your savegame files must be copied to the patch map before you play.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'd say I'm just going to wait for the next version, but I'm convinced it is going to have a game breaking bug of its own.

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
This is for V0.33 hopefully he has ironed out all the rubbish and the game works properly now , personally I am going to wait until it's completed if ever it actually does .

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is for V0.33 hopefully he has ironed out all the rubbish and the game works properly now , personally I am going to wait until it's completed if ever it actually does .
Download time of 6 hours? Boy oh boy keep2share sucks. Thanks, though.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I enjoy playing games with a Black Cat under a Black Blanket in a room where all the walls are panted Black as well as the ceiling and floor where there is no light and the curtains and doors are closed on a moonless night. At least that is what I get with V0.33. (I just wish Deva would fix the game so you can use old saves BEFORE making new games.)

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes