1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

RobzyVR

Oct 22, 2021
Clicking on Miro's Cafe freezes the City Map and must go back to room to start again to go elsewhere on City Map...

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Is it possible to play this as a submissive even on one path, (eg get dominated by one of the girls and slowly aceept to be her sub/slave) or are you railroaded on the "you have to dominate them all" maledom narrative eventually?

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Is it possible to play this as a submissive even on one path, (eg get dominated by one of the girls and slowly aceept to be her sub/slave) or are you railroaded on the "you have to dominate them all" maledom narrative eventually?
You are basically locked into domination

Reactions: LAKueiJin

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
The games biggest flaw, apart from the obvious bugs, is the incomplete hint system, you can walk around for days like a headless chicken trying to find how to do the achievements

Reactions: BGRW2020

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The games biggest flaw, apart from the obvious bugs, is the incomplete hint system, you can walk around for days like a headless chicken trying to find how to do the achievements
I second this. Sometimes I get an achievement and I don't know how I did or what scene it was because the hint disappears when you accomplish it.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks a lot - won't waste my time with it then! Always found it strange that this game has the "female domination" tag but not the "male domination" one, especially given that the latter is apparently the very purpose of the game...
Yep, I am on a quest of putting threads on ignore with fake femdom tags, its just annoying, when you filter on femdom and half the games have nothing to do with it.

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
wtf is with all the bugs, try to have conversation with someone then randomly stuck. cant load cant move, have to turn off the game and start again

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
I will keep to my plan and download and play it when it is in the completed folder or consider myself lucky I didn't spend time on it if it becomes abandoned.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
First all my ''corupted/incompatible'' saves vanish during boot up v 0.33.
So i guess i started better fresh but then bugs fly arround my ears in the first 30 min....wtf, i work on saturday at Miro's, after the shift the game skips to sunday 14:00 were i work another shift, then skips to monday morning.....
Guess it is time to give up on this game untill it is finished and bug free.

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
First all my ''corrupted/incompatible'' saves vanish during boot up v 0.33.
So i guess i started better fresh but then bugs fly around my ears in the first 30 min....wtf, i work on Saturday at Miro's, after the shift the game skips to Sunday 14:00 were i work another shift, then skips to Monday morning.....
Guess it is time to give up on this game until it is finished and bug free.
That's how I feel about this game now it may have been a moderately interesting storyline, but with all the bugs a story you have been over umpteen times becomes a bore .

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes