1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

ltnx

Feb 26, 2018
Hello,

I have a bug : game fix every time when I go at timmy's.
any solution to solve that ? I have the last version 0.33

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Hello,

I have a bug : game fix every time when I go at timmy's.
any solution to solve that ? I have the last version 0.33
Do yourself a favour and shelve this game till the completed version comes out , the dev is putting most of his efforts it seems into his new game and this one is going to hell this is about the 6th code fault causing problems . There are also faults with, working at Milos, Talking to Bani and still, others really not worth it .

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
One of the problems I had with this game was after unzipping the message came up about save files being changed and the game would abort, I cured that by going into windows/user/appdata/roaming/tyranogame . and deleteing the tyrano game data . after that the game would load

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there more ballbusting in the game or it's just at the very beginning?
As far as I know, the kicking to the balls is only part of the beginning sequence. However, MC will be raped by at least 1 more woman.

lucio1968

May 18, 2018
To use the saving of the previous version, proceed as follows:
upload the file The_College_tyrano_data.sav of version 0.33 on the site

copy the hash code that you find "hash": "XXXxXXXXXXXXXXXX"
now upload your The_College_tyrano_data.sav of version 0.32 to the site , that is your last save
replace the hash code with the one you copied earlier
download your modified save and replace it with the one present in version 0.33
when you start the game you should have your own save.
attached a complete save to which you have to replace the hash code as in the procedure above

Reactions: DevaGames

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019

I don't know if the link works, but this is the version with the bugfix.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What a bunch of crap, I started a re-game because of the saves issue and now @ acheivment 11 meet Timmy everything goes black - this game is plaged with issues and the MC is an idiot - I'm leaving and will no longer entertain this game

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
anyone have the solution to mom's heart and accurate??
Also I re-played the game with a file that I was directed to in the post on page 69 (by Barbol) and everything is working, did find that it is best not to click too fast especially during the red dress achievements

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes