1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So is this just another maledom game? Tags contradict but overview suggests it is.
There is some femdom mixed in, but yeah. The protagonist has a rough first day at school and spends the rest of the game taking various opportunities to get even. He does have some healthy and productive relationships, but the main thrust of the game is either dominating women or having other women encourage you to do so.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
There is some femdom mixed in, but yeah. The protagonist has a rough first day at school and spends the rest of the game taking various opportunities to get even. He does have some healthy and productive relationships, but the main thrust of the game is either dominating women or having other women encourage you to do so.
Thanks for the answer. Will probably skip it in that case though.

rud

Jun 9, 2017
Where is 0.34 a very nice game that you have to build with many options But not interesting but bild another Game

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Where is 0.34 a very nice game that you have to build with many options But not interesting but bild another Game
Deva games has released v34 but as yet it is only available to their Patrons , but it will most likely be available by end of month or early next month .

jackp195

Aug 23, 2021
I need some help, I can't buy the lock pick set. I have already done the therapy where I record her if that matters. I've also already talked to timmy multiple times and all he says is "what's the news" and then he says sooner or later we'll have to take advantage of one of these situations

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
I need some help, I can't buy the lock pick set. I have already done the therapy where I record her if that matters. I've also already talked to timmy multiple times and all he says is "what's the news" and then he says sooner or later we'll have to take advantage of one of these situations
You don't need the lockpick until you have seen the music teacher in her room youv'e got a way to go yet when you do it will come up in your computer buy items $100 Thursday's at 22.00 24.00 music room.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes