1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Great progress the bufgix, unable to lanch game because save conflict
Unfortunatley that's because the original tyrano data is still on your computer in windows/appdat/roamming/tyrano . delete this and it should load but you may have to start all over again ? but the code above should help you with the tedious grind .

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't mind grinding my way through the game again, but I'll be damned if I even try if the Timmy black screen bug and the Thursday night theater bug aren't fixed.

Reactions: Numbdully

vdn10670

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to handle a freezed savefile without starting a new game? The save file is broken because there is no button to press inside the game. Any info can help :)

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
OK so against my better judgement and because I was bored I downloaded v33.1 ( as it said it was a fix ) and re-tried the game . Firstly I got the save error so I deleted the tyrano data file in roamming and that fixed that , then started playing the game again all worked fine untill the 22.00 -24.00 time in the theatre for acting when it froze . But knowing this game I had saved after every event and didnt lose much , continued and all worked fine which I have to say gobsmaked me considering this games history . Only problem I had was I compleated Bani and drugs sex scene before the gratitude scene and now she wont speak to the mc , because whilst under the influence of the drug she made with the mc he gave her what for because the drug dealers told him to or no sale . So this bitch was ok with making a drug that ffected others as long as she didnt have to bare the consequences, as she wa from a criminal family she should have know where this would go as the dealers didnt know what effect the drug had obvious they would make her or mc try it ?. Any way now she won't talk to me so I cant stop Preston bothering her looks like someone may be getting bj experience lol, so if you use a saved game file of soeone else's I am sure you know you can change the mc name from ther computer if it bugs you . Havent got a clue what the Accurate scenario is as it will not show a hint when clicking on it , so if anyone knows lets hear from you ... Slavia Ukrainia from a Brit in awe of these people ..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
OK so against my better judgement and because I was bored I downloaded v33.1 ( as it said it was a fix ) and re-tried the game . Firstly I got the save error so I deleted the tyrano data file in roamming and that fixed that , then started playing the game again all worked fine untill the 22.00 -24.00 time in the theatre for acting when it froze . But knowing this game I had saved after every event and didnt lose much , continued and all worked fine which I have to say gobsmaked me considering this games history . Only problem I had was I compleated Bani and drugs sex scene before the gratitude scene and now she wont speak to the mc , because whilst under the influence of the drug she made with the mc he gave her what for because the drug dealers told him to or no sale . So this bitch was ok with making a drug that ffected others as long as she didnt have to bare the consequences, as she wa from a criminal family she should have know where this would go as the dealers didnt know what effect the drug had obvious they would make her or mc try it ?. Any way now she won't talk to me so I cant stop Preston bothering her looks like someone may be getting bj experience lol, so if you use a saved game file of soeone else's I am sure you know you can change the mc name from ther computer if it bugs you . Havent got a clue what the Accurate scenario is as it will not show a hint when clicking on it , so if anyone knows lets hear from you ... Slavia Ukrainia from a Brit in awe of these people ..
Sounds like you should take care of the Preston problem first before doing the drug storyline. It is a pity that one of the storylines makes you ruin your relationship with your roommate.

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Sounds like you should take care of the Preston problem first before doing the drug storyline. It is a pity that one of the storylines makes you ruin your relationship with your roommate.
Yeah I get that but can't do the Preston bit of stopping him harassing Bani if she won't talk to me , she doesn't actually tell me he is , so the phone bit and photographing him will also be blocked . So to do it have to start again and that isn't happening lol , I did this once but the glitches pissed me off and I stopped I think I may just download a save and go from there again . Plus I think that this not talking to Bani opens a new scenario to moving in with Cyra , now that could prove interesting lol

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I get that but can't do the Preston bit of stopping him harassing Bani if she won't talk to me , she doesn't actually tell me he is , so the phone bit and photographing him will also be blocked . So to do it have to start again and that isn't happening lol , I did this once but the glitches pissed me off and I stopped I think I may just download a save and go from there again . Plus I think that this not talking to Bani opens a new scenario to moving in with Cyra , now that could prove interesting lol
You are definitely going to need to restart and do the Preston part first. Just ignore Bani when she is in the lab until you are sure she no longer has teacher dick in her mouth. The fact that one quest blocks the other is kind of a design flaw though since the game is a sandbox and you can do them in the order you wish.

Reactions: Vortash

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Ok so I messed up with the Bani scenario and had to start again f..$£"£$% thing , but I did it and now all I have to find out is WTF is accurate lol . If anyone out there knows help a gamer stop tearing his hair out lol ive tried nearly everything over and over but it evades me arrrggghhh .

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes