1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
friends, I had a problem with saves in version 33. Is anyone able to throw a save. I will be grateful
Mega problems with saves until V33.1 then even after that not stable best wait for V34 and hope kinks have been ironed out personally with the amount of stops on this game I am waiting till it's compleated to play again, V34 and V35 have been released to Deva Patrons but none yet to public . There was a save remedy on this forum however there where still issues with V33 .

Sylfan

Feb 2, 2020
Do you want to look into the theater on Thursday bug too?
I looked at it, it takes me a little bit longer since i did not know what i was searching for; so i cut all the files from(resources/app/data/scenario/teatro_*.ks) put them on my desktop and found out that the bug was coming from "teatro_Lollis_Haley_00.ks" (that file is loading (after some exp) "teatro_Lollis_Haley_03.ks"). The Origin of the problem is in file "teatro_Lollis_Haley_00.ks" you have to open it with a text editor (such Notepad++). Look at Line 7 :

[jump storage="teatro_Lollis_Haley_03.ks" target="*top_teatro_lollis_haley_03" cond="f.Lollis==3" ]

Change all that to:

[jump storage="teatro_Lollis_Haley_03.ks" target="*top_teatro_lollis_haley_03" cond="f.Lollis>1" ]

I guess nothing is loading because you need the variable cond="f.Lollis==3 to be exactly at 3(?). So i change the == to > (bigger than) 1 (because there is files that loads at cond="f.Lollis==0 and one that loads at cond="f.Lollis==1 (line 8 and line 9; that why i put bigger than 1)...and it work...(Now you get the choice to see Lollis F***ing Haley every Thursday Night :oops:). I don't know if that was intended but at least the game don't freeze at this point any more.

A pleasure in solving that ;) (hope that will help some people:cool:),

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I looked at it, it takes me a little bit longer since i did not know what i was searching for; so i cut all the files from(/app/data/scenario/teatro_*.ks) put them on my desktop and found out that the bug was coming from "teatro_Lollis_Haley_00.ks" (that file is loading after some exp "teatro_Lollis_Haley_03.ks). The Origin of the problem is in file "teatro_Lollis_Haley_00.ks" you have to open it with a text editor (such Notepad++). Look at Line 7 :

[jump storage="teatro_Lollis_Haley_03.ks" target="*top_teatro_lollis_haley_03" cond="f.Lollis==3" ]

Change all that to:

[jump storage="teatro_Lollis_Haley_03.ks" target="*top_teatro_lollis_haley_03" cond="f.Lollis>1" ]

I guess nothing is loading because you need the variable cond="f.Lollis==3 to be exactly at 3(?). So i change the == to > (bigger than) 1 (there is a files that load at cond="f.Lollis==0 and one that load at cond="f.Lollis==1 (line 8 and line 9; that why i put bigger than 1)...and it work...(Now you get the choice to see Lollis F***ing Haley every Thursday Night :oops:). I don't know if that was intended but at least the game don't freeze at this point any more.

A pleasure in solving that ;) (hope that will help some people:cool:),
Well, at least that means Haley is good for something other than getting spied on during the night and getting spanked in the dean's office. You know, when she isn't randomly screaming at you.

Sylfan

Feb 2, 2020
Another problem i found : The first time you talk to Bob in Miro's Cafe he says that he will pay you 5$ by day; (cheap labor if you ask me :mad:) then when you go to work and choose; on saturday and sunday to work till the end of the day; you get paid 10$ :unsure: (weird math but still cheap labor :mad:).

1."Optional Step (only for Bob to tell you the good salary number the first time you meet him)" Go to (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_01.ks) and then on line 102 change:

You should come here on Saturday and Sunday in the early afternoon. The pay is $5.[p]
to
You should come here on Saturday and Sunday in the early afternoon. The pay is $50.[p]

2."The most essential step" Go to (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_03.ks) and then on line 69 change:

[tb_eval exp="f.money+=10" name="money" cmd="+=" op="t" val="10" val_2="undefined" ]
to
[tb_eval exp="f.money+=50" name="money" cmd="+=" op="t" val="10" val_2="undefined" ]

So if you start working at 14h and by the law of the working day theory; the day end at 17h; you work 3 hours at a rate of 16.67$ per hour which is kind of good; for some nobody recommended by his mom ;)

P.S: I'm pretty sure some of you will come to think "...but wait a minute... if i write 5000000000 ($) (or any amount) on line 69 of (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_03.ks) will that work?"

Well... yes ;) and congratulations, that's how all yotta-zetta-exa-peta-tera-giga-mega-"billionaires" got their money from in the first place :cool:.

Maybe next :unsure: , i will do a button ... to give money to Timmy and Tiffany to get them out of misery :cool:

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
am i missing something where the windows download link? the file in OP is just a bugfix not the game...

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ohh i been long time away from the website almost a year and this game is not yet completee ? ohh come on devvv

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes