1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
To use your old savegames in the new version, you have to unzip the files into the old folder and overwrite them all.
Well... That did not work for me.
With the v0-37-1 Update, I am replacing v0-33-0 game.

Transferring the old game saves, over half of the milestones were 'unaccomplished' even though the previous play in 0-33-0 they had been.

Not only the milestones were mess-up... Game play is buggy as hell. More often than not, if you encounter another player and attempt to start a conversation, the game freezes

Game play in tyrano games has always been problematic but this one take the cake. "The College" is the perfect example of why game developers should use the Renpy game engine!

When someone has a 'good' save that runs in v0-37-1, let me know. Thanks!

miclud

May 29, 2021
Well... That did not work for me.
With the v0-37-1 Update, I am replacing v0-33-0 game.

Transferring the old game saves, over half of the milestones were 'unaccomplished' even though the previous play in 0-33-0 they had been.

Not only the milestones were mess-up... Game play is buggy as hell. More often than not, if you encounter another player and attempt to start a conversation, the game freezes

Game play in tyrano games has always been problematic but this one take the cake. "The College" is the perfect example of why game developers should use the Renpy game engine!

When someone has a 'good' save that runs in v0-37-1, let me know. Thanks!
I tried it with the V.03.1 and I had my saves back again

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hi,
you also have a problem with saving the last game status.
The data is simply not taken over from the previous version, just like mine. This means that the data memory is set to 0 with every new version and you start the game from the beginning. I have reported this to support and am waiting for an answer.
And, I don't want to forget to mention, the previous version must be removed from the hard disk.
Kind regards
Rainer
Ps:
Ps: I won't release my new update yet before the TyranoBuilder problem is solved

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i do it every day but everytime is the same thing with Examination .... but thanks for the fast Answer :)
The best way to unlock the city map is to visit her first thing in the morning every day for the first week of class. First day she will want to see your penis and you will run away. Second day same thing. Third day you let her play with your penis. Fourth day she will ask to fondle you again and she will say no. Don't ask her about her job, but rather ask about the city.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.37.1 Bug
82,83,89,96 (The first is not correct working so the others aso not)

I haven`t found these if maybey the bug above blocks them I can`t say.
105 Clarissa, 106,109,117,118

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes