1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Cannot get old saves to load - is there an issue with old saves?
also tried version 37.1 from save from post above but it also did not work - does this mean I need to re-do all

gungust

May 10, 2022
how to "get directions" and unclock city map?
Also, how to pass quest where it is needed to get free from the bondage to enter lodge ?

Summoner1506

Jul 9, 2019
Found how to reload old saves...
I start the game without saving. and when it starts, I copy the old saves to the navel with the game. The_College_sf.sav and The_College_tyrano_data.sav. Then I press Load and :))))))))))))))))))))))

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Silanaq
This is a problem with the game engine.
Unfortunately, traditional support has discontinued service.
The engine developer should do that now, unfortunately there is no support yet, but it should come. But when?? Currently you can't save the game. If you still have the previous version on your hard drive, you must remove it, otherwise the game will not even start.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Another problem i found : The first time you talk to Bob in Miro's Cafe he says that he will pay you 5$ by day; (cheap labor if you ask me :mad:) then when you go to work and choose; on saturday and sunday to work till the end of the day; you get paid 10$ :unsure: (weird math but still cheap labor :mad:).

1."Optional Step (only for Bob to tell you the good salary number the first time you meet him)" Go to (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_01.ks) and then on line 102 change:

You should come here on Saturday and Sunday in the early afternoon. The pay is $5.[p]
to
You should come here on Saturday and Sunday in the early afternoon. The pay is $50.[p]

2."The most essential step" Go to (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_03.ks) and then on line 69 change:

[tb_eval exp="f.money+=10" name="money" cmd="+=" op="t" val="10" val_2="undefined" ]
to
[tb_eval exp="f.money+=50" name="money" cmd="+=" op="t" val="10" val_2="undefined" ]

So if you start working at 14h and by the law of the working day theory; the day end at 17h; you work 3 hours at a rate of 16.67$ per hour which is kind of good; for some nobody recommended by his mom ;)

P.S: I'm pretty sure some of you will come to think "...but wait a minute... if i write 5000000000 ($) (or any amount) on line 69 of (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_03.ks) will that work?"

Well... yes ;) and congratulations, that's how all yotta-zetta-exa-peta-tera-giga-mega-"billionaires" got their money from in the first place :cool:.

Maybe next :unsure: , i will do a button ... to give money to Timmy and Tiffany to get them out of misery :cool:
Great tutorial only how to open the KS files LG Silana

tgif84

Apr 5, 2020
This game is the buggiest mess I've ever seen. Just lost an hour after suddenly, I'm on a screen where no buttons are visible so I can't skip time, go somewhere, just stuck (after the "look for red dress on attic" scene).

Nope, not replaying another hour of mindless grind just to get back to this place.

Mar 18, 2022
This game is the buggiest mess I've ever seen. Just lost an hour after suddenly, I'm on a screen where no buttons are visible so I can't skip time, go somewhere, just stuck (after the "look for red dress on attic" scene).

Nope, not replaying another hour of mindless grind just to get back to this place.
You have to leave the theater immediately after speaking to penny. Don't press the time jump button.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
you can use the editor to open it >> find a line of text >> change numbers >> save
Finished
Thanks that worked only miro_03.ks does not exist with me only with Leorna behind it and there I do not find the entry, with me Miro begins with 0 and to 2
lg silana

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022
Thanks that worked only miro_03.ks does not exist with me only with Leorna behind it and there I do not find the entry, with me Miro begins with 0 and to 2
lg silana
miro_01.ks is the file containing the in-game text passage.
miro_03_lavora.ks is the important one to increase money amount.
You have to search something because the editor does not show line numbers.
lg

Jan 21, 2020
how to make money fast Just making 20$ a week is too slow @@, and how to use cheat @@ -I enter the number in the stat and keep giving me an error

Jan 21, 2020
Another problem i found : The first time you talk to Bob in Miro's Cafe he says that he will pay you 5$ by day; (cheap labor if you ask me :mad:) then when you go to work and choose; on saturday and sunday to work till the end of the day; you get paid 10$ :unsure: (weird math but still cheap labor :mad:).

1."Optional Step (only for Bob to tell you the good salary number the first time you meet him)" Go to (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_01.ks) and then on line 102 change:

You should come here on Saturday and Sunday in the early afternoon. The pay is $5.[p]
to
You should come here on Saturday and Sunday in the early afternoon. The pay is $50.[p]

2."The most essential step" Go to (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_03.ks) and then on line 69 change:

[tb_eval exp="f.money+=10" name="money" cmd="+=" op="t" val="10" val_2="undefined" ]
to
[tb_eval exp="f.money+=50" name="money" cmd="+=" op="t" val="10" val_2="undefined" ]

So if you start working at 14h and by the law of the working day theory; the day end at 17h; you work 3 hours at a rate of 16.67$ per hour which is kind of good; for some nobody recommended by his mom ;)

P.S: I'm pretty sure some of you will come to think "...but wait a minute... if i write 5000000000 ($) (or any amount) on line 69 of (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_03.ks) will that work?"

Well... yes ;) and congratulations, that's how all yotta-zetta-exa-peta-tera-giga-mega-"billionaires" got their money from in the first place :cool:.

Maybe next :unsure: , i will do a button ... to give money to Timmy and Tiffany to get them out of misery :cool:
1657853260190.png

i will test , thans

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes