1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Buy a Golf card ( click on Golf Caddy cart ) have 100 dollars for purchase , fame has to be above 10 for story play golf for fame increase 50 dollars a shot training .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did they every reveal who raped the MC?

Since the sister just recently lost her virginity was it her?

Have not played since it first came out.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

AfaIk this was revealed quite early when the beach opened. The other girls talked about it that it was a mistake to allow the sister to join, etc.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Yes. All the girls who raped him were meeting at the fountain and his twin sister was the one who had to do the deed for her initiation into the sorority. You can tell it was Sally because her eyes and the shape of her face match. She also is the only one who would not want to do it just because of who he is. The one who kidnapped him and jerked him off was Penny. She was wearing a clown mask for some reason but you can tell it is her because she has purple eyes and is an idiot. The one who was arguing with her and wanted to perform the handjob was Ju. You can also tell because her hair and eyes are very distinct and she is a pervert. Amalie was the one in the middle because she has blonde hair and blue eyes and is in charge. It is harder to tell that the last one is India because she doesn't say or do much, but her skin tone narrows it down. Some people thought it was Haley because she is a bitch who accuses the MC of raping Sally while India befriends him for a dancing competition. However, it is India and not Haley who goes to the meeting at the fountain.

I have no idea why Elodie isn't in the sorority. She always seems to be conspiring with Amelie. I think that she might have failed her initiation because she refused to have sex with a boy. She is a lesbian, but that didn't stop Sally who not only was willing to fuck a boy... but also her brother. I guess she just wanted it more.

As a weird aside, during the nighttime creeping events MC seems to be able to tell that some of the girls are virgins for some reason. Like Cyra and Bani. None of the above-refereanced girls received that comment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
AfaIk this was revealed quite early when the beach opened. The other girls talked about it that it was a mistake to allow the sister to join, etc.
Yes. All the girls who raped him were meeting at the fountain and his twin sister was the one who had to do the deed for her initiation into the sorority. You can tell it was Sally because her eyes and the shape of her face match. She also is the only one who would not want to do it just because of who he is. The one who kidnapped him and jerked him off was Penny. She was wearing a clown mask for some reason but you can tell it is her because she has purple eyes and is an idiot. The one who was arguing with her and wanted to perform the handjob was Ju. You can also tell because her hair and eyes are very distinct and she is a pervert. Amalie was the one in the middle because she has blonde hair and blue eyes and is in charge. It is harder to tell that the last one is India because she doesn't say or do much, but her skin tone narrows it down. Some people thought it was Haley because she is a bitch who accuses the MC of raping Sally while India befriends him for a dancing competition. However, it is India and not Haley who goes to the meeting at the fountain.

I have no idea why Elodie isn't in the sorority. She always seems to be conspiring with Amelie. I think that she might have failed her initiation because she refused to have sex with a boy. She is a lesbian, but that didn't stop Sally who not only was willing to fuck a boy... but also her brother. I guess she just wanted it more.

As a weird aside, during the nighttime creeping events MC seems to be able to tell that some of the girls are virgins for some reason. Like Cyra and Bani. None of the above-refereanced girls received that comment.
I wonder why the "incest" tag was removed.
Will report that the "incest" tag is needed.

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: NewTricks

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It looks like they reworked the GUI a little bit compared to the first releases.
However now long text with break lines loose a couple of letters since the lines go beyond the right border of the image before they break and all text beyond the image border is not shown.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why is this game rated so low,is it really that bad?
A lot of reasons. I really like it but sometimes I have to admit I hate it. One of its main problems is structural: it is a mostly empty game. You just wander around the sandbox. There isn't much rhyme or reason to when you will trigger a scene. The scene list gives you nonsensical hints. It is translated from Spanish to English by machine so everybody has grammatical problems that make them sound like crazy people. You can play it for eternity but if you don't go to the right rooms at the right times in the right order you will just keep getting 3-second repeatable classroom scenes building stats that do matter, invisibly in the background, but don't seem to connect to the narrative. Sometimes you can do everything right according to the walkthrough and you still won't be able to trigger a scene because you triggered another scene that was "supposed to" happen after it. This can cause a cascading effect that can lock you out of all the future scenes. Sometimes scenes that you were only supposed to see once or twice will loop forever. If you don't rage quit you are usually forced to quit when the game triggers one of its game-breaking bugs or just freezes. Oh, and its main character is very unlikeable and hard to root for.

But other than all that, great game. Seriously, though, it does have its moments.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hmmm what do you think, should I give it a shot then? How many hours is it roughly to get all the scenes? and what kinks are in the game so far?
There is no way that I can give you an estimate on the time because I have never gotten all the scenes lol. So the amount is roughly all the hours. This is a hard game to complete. I do encourage you to do the walkthrough. There is a good mixture of all kinds of fetishes. Some femdom, maledom, incest, spanking, voyeurism, blackmail, bdsm, sleep sex, non-con, defloration (sans blood), stripping, lap dances, lesbian action, milfs, body expansion (I think that is just a drug trip), but nothing really gross. The scenes with the psychologist are delightful because she is so hilariously unethical. In fact, all the teachers have a screw loose. All the female teachers are love interests and also want you to dominate their students for some reason. Well, except for the blind one because she is just a sweetheart. Although you see a few of the male teachers have sex with the girls those particular girls don't have sex with the MC yet. There is one weird exception where a teacher is so tired of having sex with so many girls that he deceives the girl into having sex with MC instead. So I hesitate to call any of these NTR. I think it is worth a shot if you can take the frustration.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes