1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
There is no way that I can give you an estimate on the time because I have never gotten all the scenes lol. So the amount is roughly all the hours. This is a hard game to complete. I do encourage you to do the walkthrough. There is a good mixture of all kinds of fetishes. Some femdom, maledom, incest, spanking, voyeurism, blackmail, bdsm, sleep sex, non-con, defloration (sans blood), stripping, lap dances, lesbian action, milfs, body expansion (I think that is just a drug trip), but nothing really gross. The scenes with the psychologist are delightful because she is so hilariously unethical. In fact, all the teachers have a screw loose. All the female teachers are love interests and also want you to dominate their students for some reason. Well, except for the blind one because she is just a sweetheart. Although you see a few of the male teachers have sex with the girls those particular girls don't have sex with the MC yet. There is one weird exception where a teacher is so tired of having sex with so many girls that he deceives the girl into having sex with MC instead. So I hesitate to call any of these NTR. I think it is worth a shot if you can take the frustration.
Oh ,I assumed it was only a femdom game.I might give it a try later ,thanks for the response.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I got stuck in the luch with gerard uliana and amelia i cannot see the scenes
That's happened to me before. The lunch scene at the golf course is one of those that will eternally loop the first scene as if it had never happened before. I wish I knew how to fix it.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Cheatcode v0.37: 771144
Cheatcode v0.38: 981236

Walkthrough for 0.21 events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough for 0.22 events:

Walkthrough for 0.23 events:

Walkthrough for 0.24 events:

Walkthrough for 0.25 events:

Walkthrough for 0.26 events:

Walkthrough for 0.27 events:

Walkthrough 0.28-0.38.0 events:

Notes about saves:
Only area for achievements I'm a bit struggling with is Transparency as I ended up having discussion with Timmy about Zhang so now on pc shop is that minicam which the music teacher only shows up on the later date not on both as the pick 1-1 I feel I sped through and didn't do when it got to that point. Anyone can help at all with actual stuff to do to trigger for example do I have to finish with Zhang using minicam so that the convo kicks in with Timmy to get the lockpick kit to finish Transparency?

Last edited:
Reactions: Viirago

Sylfan

Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Hi,

Today i will fix the annoying (1. About Amelie's father) button on golf scenes and tell you about this endless loop (2) :cool:

-With a text editor such as Notepad++, go to where you installed the game and then follow the path (*\The_College_0.37.1_Win\resources\app\data\scenario\golf_club_others_00.ks)

-Open the file by right clicking on it and select your text editor

--Erase lines 12 to 16 and 43 to 47 (same code)

[if exp="f.Rose_dormitorio>2 && f.Rose_Gerrard==1"]
[glink target="Amelie_father" text="About Amelie's father" size=20 x=150 y=250 color=white]
[else]
[endif]
[_tb_end_tyrano_code]

Save the file.

The "endless loop" is cause by this code (lines 305 to 312) of the file (*\The_College_0.37.1_Win\resources\app\data\scenario\golf_club_others_05.ks):

Fasten your seatbelt :eek:

*variabileRandom

[tb_eval exp="f.random=0" name="random" cmd="=" op="t" val="0" val_2="3" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.random=Math.floor(Math.random()*(4-1+1)+1)" name="random" cmd="=" op="r" val="1" val_2="4" ]
[jump storage="golf_club_others_05.ks" target="*padre_noioso" cond="f.random==1" ]
[jump storage="golf_club_others_05.ks" target="*padre_noioso" cond="f.random==2" ]
[jump storage="golf_club_others_05.ks" target="*amelie_imbarazzata" cond="f.random==3" ]
[jump storage="golf_club_others_05.ks" target="*mamma_troiona" cond="f.random==4" ]

I will try :cautious: to explain this choice of math formula :unsure: but i'm unsure of it use (what was the intend of it) :geek:

As you can see it's kind of a random event (When you click "Lunch Begins"). You have like 50% chance getting the padre_noiso choice (f.random==1 and f.random==2), 25% of getting "amelie_imbarazzata" choice (f.random==3) and 25% of getting "mamma_troiona" choice (f.random==4).

My advice would be to save when it says "Lunch Begins".

Then if you don't got the "mamma_troiona" choice (which is Uliana Faking a bl****b) then reload and repress the button until you got it.

That's what is needed to continue the quest going to (*\The_College_0.37.1_Win\resources\app\data\scenario\golf_club_others_06.ks).

P.S: (LAST RESORT) IF NOTHING IS WORKING , you can try changing (lines 305 to 312) of the file mentioned before (*\The_College_0.37.1_Win\resources\app\data\scenario\golf_club_others_05.ks):

*variabileRandom

[tb_eval exp="f.random=0" name="random" cmd="=" op="t" val="0" val_2="3" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.random=Math.floor(Math.random()*(4-1+1)+1)" name="random" cmd="=" op="r" val="1" val_2="4" ]
[jump storage="golf_club_others_05.ks" target="*padre_noioso" cond="f.random==1" ]
[jump storage="golf_club_others_05.ks" target="*amelie_imbarazzata" cond="f.random==2" ]
[jump storage="golf_club_others_05.ks" target="*mamma_troiona" cond="f.random>2" ]

I will let you find out why :ROFLMAO:

Play safe :cool:,

Sylfan

Last edited:
Reactions: Regardie
May 20, 2021
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.28): - -
Other: Compressed*

whats other android ? port

Nov 23, 2017
If you talk to Bani in the dormitory about the Ancient Sisterhood of Lilith after she starts talking about the note they left, the textbox goes blank and no amount of clicking will make the game continue any further forward.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
A lot of reasons. I really like it but sometimes I have to admit I hate it. One of its main problems is structural: it is a mostly empty game. You just wander around the sandbox. There isn't much rhyme or reason to when you will trigger a scene. The scene list gives you nonsensical hints. It is translated from Spanish to English by machine so everybody has grammatical problems that make them sound like crazy people. You can play it for eternity but if you don't go to the right rooms at the right times in the right order you will just keep getting 3-second repeatable classroom scenes building stats that do matter, invisibly in the background, but don't seem to connect to the narrative. Sometimes you can do everything right according to the walkthrough and you still won't be able to trigger a scene because you triggered another scene that was "supposed to" happen after it. This can cause a cascading effect that can lock you out of all the future scenes. Sometimes scenes that you were only supposed to see once or twice will loop forever. If you don't rage quit you are usually forced to quit when the game triggers one of its game-breaking bugs or just freezes. Oh, and its main character is very unlikeable and hard to root for.
Ahhhhhh.... DITTO!!! Oh.... and it is not RENPY.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
can anyone tell me how to run old saves please, i follow what they say in page 1 but it doesn't work or maybe the explain not good, any idea please?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yep...
nvm i'll stop playing this shit i won't start over again as before.
Yep... same, started the game, created a new save, exited, put my save from 03/05 in it's place.

Start the game and there's a popup "Modified save data detected. Game start-up will be aborted."
"Start-up aborted. Please delete the save data and restart." Game end.

Nothing about the releases since I stopped playing makes it feel worth it to start over again.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes