1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Sylfan

Feb 2, 2020
First time trying the game and yiiiish, I can understand why so many bad reviews.
I tried both your explanation (although failed badly at first) but Gallery is still locked. Is there any way to unlock it? (Or at this, is there a way to extract and view the CG/animation?)
Hi,

If you installed this game normal way then the cg animations will be in:

*\The_College_0.39.0_Win\resources\app\data\video
(the video are in .webm format so you don't need anything particully specific to open them)

The images *gallery*:

*\The_College_0.39.0_Win\resources\app\data\image\gallery

Other images:

*\The_College_0.39.0_Win\resources\app\data\bgimage

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Tried to give this the benefit of the doubt yesterday but couldn't figure out what to do. After the intro was in my room and spent a bunch of time clicking on every single location before discovering that I had to study in order to advance to Monday. Was able to follow the school schedule easy enough and start gaining some education points but literally no clue what I'm supposed to be doing otherwise.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
stuck on 2 things, how to get out of restraints (for the lock pick set) and bani is mad n wont talk to me

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
stuck on 2 things, how to get out of restraints (for the lock pick set) and bani is mad n wont talk to me
If you are talking about the restraints in the sorority house you need to sneak into the sorority house on Saturday night and sabotage them after failing about 4 times. I've never encountered Bani being mad and not talking. Describe the scene.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
If you are talking about the restraints in the sorority house you need to sneak into the sorority house on Saturday night and sabotage them after failing about 4 times. I've never encountered Bani being mad and not talking. Describe the scene.
Bani being mad is when you see the drug dealer and test the drug out, bani volunteers to test it and , the MC ends up slippin her the high hard one lol... hence shes mad and wont talk to you after, for however long, the lodge restraints but dunno how to unlock it.

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi last version i played was 0.31, now i can load old save but after i can't do nothing. solutions? In case anyone has 0.31 saves that work?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Bani being mad is when you see the drug dealer and test the drug out, bani volunteers to test it and , the MC ends up slippin her the high hard one lol... hence shes mad and wont talk to you after, for however long, the lodge restraints but dunno how to unlock it.
I've not unlocked the Bani drug quest myself but that might be the end of the quest for now. I'm not sure. The lodge restraints are tricky. You have to fail many times and then his dialogue will change a bit. Then during the weekend sneak into the lodge around midnight and sabotage the restraints. Then you get to break out of them and turn the tables on the leather lady.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
how to make more money?
There is a post a ways back about how you can go into the game files and change the amount of money you are paid at the coffee shop. Use the search function to find it. It is pretty simple. I usually just add a 0 as it is more reasonable to get paid 100 dollars for a full day of work than 10 dollars.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
This game from what I could see was very buggy. Mind you I was playing version 0.34. If it wasn't buggy then it has a lot more issues. Bani was repeating the same dialog alot. Mandatory Classes seemed like nothing to do there except hit skip time. Rose asked me to meet her at the park Saturday night at midnight but you couldn't meet her because you never got directions. On weekends it seemed no one was around and the only thing to do was study more.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game from what I could see was very buggy. Mind you I was playing version 0.34. If it wasn't buggy then it has a lot more issues. Bani was repeating the same dialog alot. Mandatory Classes seemed like nothing to do there except hit skip time. Rose asked me to meet her at the park Saturday night at midnight but you couldn't meet her because you never got directions. On weekends it seemed no one was around and the only thing to do was study more.
You have to get directions from your mom in her office after she molests you a few times under the pretense of a medical exam and that will open up the rest of the game. Not only the Rose path but the ability to work for more money and other goodies on the weekend. You can expand off campus by Thurs of the first week if you visit your mom every day. You will miss classes but they are not mandatory and just grind them when you have time to.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah figured it out....it has a pretty different concept....without using a walkthrough it's kind of like Whack-a-mole....should have posted something

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes