1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
when these bugs wil be fixed ?
if you are a patreon at the time of the black screen with Timmy. Now the corrupted saves this week as long as you have patreon subscription if not you will have to wait like all mortals for someone to share it here can be hours days....queda wait or subscribe.

Reactions: kingmitos33

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
if you are a patreon at the time of the black screen with Timmy. Now the corrupted saves this week as long as you have patreon subscription if not you will have to wait like all mortals for someone to share it here can be hours days....queda wait or subscribe.
Even with patreon fix, timmy still but but with lockpick now ^^

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
View attachment 729341

Overview:
After a bad disappointment received by his father, the protagonist of "the college" is forced to attend the Baskerville college, a women’s university for extremely wealthy people. MC is forced to register due to the authority of his mother: principal of Baskerville college.
Secrets, blackmail, harassment, betrayals, but also precious friendships and sincere feelings will be at the center of "the college".
MC will not only have to survive the hostility of the girls, but will eventually be forced to dominate them and become the new leader of the entire college.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-19
Release Date: 2022-01-19
Developer: Deva Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.32.0
Language: English
Other Game: Bust a Date
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.28): - -
Other: Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough+Saves+Code

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 729323 View attachment 729324 View attachment 729325 View attachment 729326 View attachment 729327 View attachment 729328 View attachment 729329 View attachment 729330 View attachment 729331 View attachment 729332 View attachment 729333 View attachment 729334 View attachment 729335 View attachment 729336 View attachment 729337 View attachment 729338 View attachment 729339
This version needs fixes ( game stops at Meeting Timmy Author has issued new game with fixes 22 January )

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
still no fix?
There won't have any fix for the saving part. The save error come from the updating of tyranosaure engine.
As for timmy's half fix (yeah it's fix the first encounter but still dead end for lockpicking part) it's on patreon but dunno when it's will be made public.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
V0-32-1 is available on SVSComics and Planetsuzy for anyone interested. However, I don't think even this version will allow game play with past version saves.

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
It's only from Patreon at the moment but I dare say somone will be uploading it here soon just be patient .

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
I got to say that this Developer does seem to have more than his or her fair share of program snarl ups , to be honest when ever you complete a section the words " This will continue in the next bla bla bla " is really starting to piss me off . I have this feeling this one is going to end up abandoned because the developer is not up to it , with all these program faults one really thinks he or she ? needs to go back to coding school OR GIVE UP .

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Uploaded 0.32.1 version for you to mega. Old saves will not work and when I play, ok it was not crashed at Timmy's scene but stucked when loading my save. Got me mad of course.

Last edited:

6z_

Jan 30, 2022
guys, there is no patch for 0.32 version? there is so many bugs and delay,someone know the solution

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
I think I have decided in future any games I play will have to be completed ones , if you look on the updates channel of F95 so many games abandoned. What's the point of following a game only to be left half way through because the Author got tired with it or couldn't produce a game he could complete , Nope in future I think thanks to F95 I can see all the completed games and only choose those to play.

Last edited:

6z_

Jan 30, 2022
Uploaded 0.32.1 version for you to mega. Old saves will not work and when I play, ok it was not crashed at Timmy's scene but stucked when loading my save. Got me mad of course.

Mega
you have solve timmy scene? i got the same problem "when i talk to timmy for the first time"

Reactions: gasdaaa
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes