1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
well I tried to give the game a second chance but either the engine is terrible in this one or there are programming flaws. I got to the point of going to see Timmy and after I start my first visit with him the screen just goes black. no error to fix no bug report just a blank black screen but the music is still playing. I thought well maybe there was some pre requisite I didn't meet so I tried visiting the shrink first, same problem. I tried taking the job at the cafe first didn't work. I tried meeting the FBI agent first same problem. No matter what order I do the tasks or events in same black screen. I won't lie I kind of liked the concept but the execution needs a lot of fixing or a different engine. I'm no expert so I can't say what the actual problem is but I really do hope the dev's get it fixed and fully operational.

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Attached save file from v0.31.
Previous save location is in the same game folder and save file is named "The_College_tyrano_data.sav". It saves inside of the file. However I did not download or try new version and I am not sure if it works with the new version.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Hmmmm... Old saves don't work... To restart the game OR forget the hours spent playing this game and move on... ({[COIN FLIP]}) Sorry Game ----------> Moving On!

Reactions: JackMiejov

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why do I feel there is no such college vibe in this game, is it just me or there are others too?
I've wondered about that myself. I know that in the U.S. College usually means what the UK calls University, even though both terms are used in North America as a University is just a collection of colleges. In the UK a College is more like what the US would call a prep school, taking place in what would be the last two years of American high school. This may not be universally true in the UK though. But this institution reminds me of an old-fashioned "Finishing School" for girls. I don't know if that fits though because Amelie said that all the girls went to the same High School and MC said that he was supposed to go to a University and came here instead. So I find it incongruous and since I'm not sure what country this takes place in I'm just trying to roll with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pai Gu

Pai Gu

Jan 20, 2022
I've wondered about that myself. I know that in the U.S. College usually means what the UK calls University, even though both terms are used in North America as a University is just a collection of colleges. In the UK a College is more like what the US would call a prep school, taking place in what would be the last two years of American high school. This may not be universally true in the UK though. But this institution reminds me of an old-fashioned "Finishing School" for girls. I don't know if that fits though because Amelie said that all the girls went to the same High School and MC said that he was supposed to go to a University and came here instead. So I find it incongruous and since I'm not sure what country this takes place in I'm just trying to roll with it.
Those are true expressed words coming from you. ;)

Reactions: NewTricks

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
According to some namings in the script, the dev might be italian and they don't have this kind of colleges with school uniform there, so the dev probably has to guess and use public information and cliché from college/highschool movies.

Sep 27, 2019
Arquivo de salvamento anexado da v0.31.
O local de salvamento anterior está na mesma pasta do jogo e o arquivo de salvamento é chamado de "The_College_tyrano_data.sav". Ele salva dentro do arquivo. No entanto, não baixei ou experimentei nova versão e não tenho certeza se funciona com a nova versão.
[/CITAR]
Já fez isso. Não funciona.

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
damn i get a lot of crash freeze when talking to people huhu... unplayable :(

Last edited:

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 729341

Overview:
After a bad disappointment received by his father, the protagonist of "the college" is forced to attend the Baskerville college, a women’s university for extremely wealthy people. MC is forced to register due to the authority of his mother: principal of Baskerville college.
Secrets, blackmail, harassment, betrayals, but also precious friendships and sincere feelings will be at the center of "the college".
MC will not only have to survive the hostility of the girls, but will eventually be forced to dominate them and become the new leader of the entire college.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-19
Release Date: 2022-01-19
Developer: Deva Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.32.0
Language: English
Other Game: Bust a Date
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.28): - -
Other: Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough+Saves+Code

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 729323 View attachment 729324 View attachment 729325 View attachment 729326 View attachment 729327 View attachment 729328 View attachment 729329 View attachment 729330 View attachment 729331 View attachment 729332 View attachment 729333 View attachment 729334 View attachment 729335 View attachment 729336 View attachment 729337 View attachment 729338 View attachment 729339
dont purchase or download...an intentional crash at the beginning of timmys house

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Considering playing this, so from the description I take it the story begins as femdom and ends in maledom?

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes