1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is there a bug w/ the punishments achievement? I get all the other ones before the first one which never completes.

UnlimitedFantasy

Aug 16, 2018
Can someone help ! I cant install the minicam is beyond frustrating. I click on all possible places on the massage table and nothing happens. Maybe if someone can make a photo of it with mark spot on it be really helpfull !

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Sorry, but this seems buggy as hell.
I vant seem to trigger the "transparency" event as well as "spying on giselle an Elodie" - i have been on the island already and git "rescued" by giselle. I can not install the mini-camera in the therapy room, because there is no glick-marker to do so (like the crosses for hiding in the medicine-toom spying scene)
Sometimes ui-elements get stuck and repeat over multiple screens... if i have a girl on one screen, do not click on it but rollback or return to the map, then the "speak-bubble" gets shown even in totally different rooms, and i have to be careful not to accidentally click on it...
the event where i have to save bani from the blowjob doesn't work also, i alreafy took the picture, blackmailed the professor, but when i tal to bani again in the medicine room, the conversation just repeats around she having to give him a blowjob and i need to help... seems to be in a loop...
Overall i like the girls and the graphics, but eh ui bugs and unclear information (even with the walkthrough) on how to trigger certain events is really annoying...

Reactions: WastedTalent

lucakokoa

Nov 2, 2022
with this version many completed tasks are available again a few days later. in a task in the theater it crashes and returns to the home screen, other tasks following the guide are not marked completed and block the story

Reactions: Azsouth

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
I'm at that point where I think I need the bugfix to advance on some quests lol. Moving this Renpy did wonders ngl. Navigating and playing this game became 100% less infuriating and the overall gameplay is so much faster.

Reactions: Ragnarprime

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Cheatcode v0.38: 981236
Cheatcode v0.39: 117796

Walkthrough for 0.21 events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough for 0.22 events:

Walkthrough for 0.23 events:

Walkthrough for 0.24 events:

Walkthrough for 0.25 events:

Walkthrough for 0.26 events:

Walkthrough for 0.27 events:

Walkthrough 0.28-0.39.0 events:

Notes about saves:
How to use save bcoz renpy save file is 1-1-LT1.save format but v39.0 save is .sav so how to use it ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to use save bcoz renpy save file is 1-1-LT1.save format but v39.0 save is .sav so how to use it ?
The game just got changed to Ren'PY and there is no save yet, they should remove the saves or at least put that they no longer work and not for Ren'PY port.

Reactions: DrakeOnLand

agvzzzzzzzzz

Jan 21, 2023
im stuked in achivments 82 no metters what i do the music teacher wil always masturbates nd i cant also give the red wine at my mom's house

agvzzzzzzzzz

Jan 21, 2023
im stuked in achivments 82 no metters what i do the music teacher wil always masturbates nd i cant also give the red wine at my mom's house

Deluxeboi

Jul 5, 2017
Hello it seems the music teacher , red wine quesr and specially the Bani 65 gratitud quest are bugged. I tried talking with Bani but she keeps looping with the roomate text.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes