Prerequisites: Ballet > 10
Time: Monday, Thursday 22:00 - 24:00
∙ Go to Music , choose 1 – 1

Unable to complete, why?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dunno how many folks check the but v0.41.2 is out which probably fixes bugs folks are having.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I see the preview renderings and they look fine, then I read the reviews and it seems the gameplay is really bad. Isn't the developer aware of these problems and going to fix the grind/bugs/dialogues?

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Having a issue with Bani and Prof Preston, I already got him to comply back off with the picture but when I see her in the medical area she just repeats her previous thing about him wanting her to blow him. Anyone else with this problem?

Reactions: cbrnix

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Im lost and i don't know even if their are actual Story or it's all Random .. but sill interesting and ill give the game another try.

By the way, why im supposed to get extra lessons and Higher grades or Whatever ?

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
can someone writhe a walkthorugh? i dont know how to progress on the story
Never seen a walkthrough for this game although many have asked , it's an interesting game but again with so many errors it makes it hard to get past levels when the game constantly Glitches. No ability to bring the last save from 39 to 40 as the system to Renpy now precludes that just makes it more annoying again , unless you save every 30 seconds you are going to get thrown out of the game at some point with all progress lost . I said to myself I wasn't going to play this came until completed but keep dabbling and keep getting annoyed with it so this time going to wait until the game is completed perhaps the all the errors will be ironed out also ?

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
Never seen a walkthrough for this game although many have asked , it's an interesting game but again with so many errors it makes it hard to get past levels when the game constantly Glitches. No ability to bring the last save from 39 to 40 as the system to Renpy now precludes that just makes it more annoying again , unless you save every 30 seconds you are going to get thrown out of the game at some point with all progress lost . I said to myself I wasn't going to play this came until completed but keep dabbling and keep getting annoyed with it so this time going to wait until the game is completed perhaps the all the errors will be ironed out also ?
There is a post with guides / Walkthrough up to version 0.39

Cheatcode v0.38: 981236
Cheatcode v0.39: 117796

Walkthrough for 0.21 events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough for 0.22 events:

Walkthrough for 0.23 events:

Walkthrough for 0.24 events:

Walkthrough for 0.25 events:

Walkthrough for 0.26 events:

Walkthrough for 0.27 events:

Walkthrough 0.28-0.39.0 events:

Notes about saves:
One of the best features of the game is Eric. A game needs an enemy/villain to be a game. Otherwise it is a grindy visual novel. So in a way I love Eric because he is the only thing that adds any game element to the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
would help if they made it so you can use old saves instead of making new one they need to remove the saves from 1st page since they don't work now.
yea version before was made with tyrano not renpy, so gotta start all over again, such joy haha but at least the girls are cute.

Reactions: WankerDxD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
as we have to restart as its renpy now, anyone know the cheat for .40?
If there is a cheat code for games, you should know that you may not be the only one to ask and just looking 1 page back you would have seen it.

Please take time and look before you ask.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes