EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
walpaper.jpg

Overview:
“The Comeback” is a very low quality real-time 3d action-adventure game with role-playing elements. The game is set within an open world environment that players can explore and interact with at their leisure. Storyline missions are necessary to progress through the game and unlock content. The player can also explore the game's features by playing mini-games and completing secondary missions​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-17
Release Date: 2022-08-17
Developer: -GNES- -
Censored: No
Version: 0.69
Language: Engrish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

Screen5.png Screen10.png SAVES.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png 5.png Screens1hot_6.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_21-07-2022-23-25-32.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
If you're expecting a quick fapping game, this is not what you're looking for, atm, the best sex scene you can find during the intro scene is some random girl licking your cock.
The female models are good looking, but because of the camera control limitations it's hard to appreciate them. It would be a great addition build up a camera system with full control where to orbit, pan, zoom, stop and change cam settings.

That awkward moment when you can't afford "GTA V" so you play this instead. lol

Ten years ago he left his hometown and had no plans to return. However, he had to.
MC: "Ah sh*t, Here we go again!"

1724328_33.jpg

Last edited:

orensan

May 29, 2017
i'm a big corruption type of player, but imma pass on this due to the art and clumsiness of the backgrounds are just a big turn off

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Honestly, the game isnt as bad as it seems, i like the smoothness of the controls on the main character for what it is, the camera is very manageable unlike a lot of games on here, but there are some main issues (obviously accounting for the fact that this seems like an alpha version of the game).

1. The cursor has serious issues, on my 2 monitor setup, i could see the my mouse cursor and it wouldnt click into the game even in fullscreen mode, and my mouse constantly left to my second screen. And when it did click into the game, it was great, until i pressed pause and i couldnt unpause because my mouse simply wouldnt pop up anymore.

2. There should really be a button for skipping through each shot in the next scenes (if possible a back button if you wanted to watch the shot again) because the scenes play out too long especially when i was trying to get a feel for the game, and some slight camera movement would be nice too, it gives off a ps2 vibe when the camera doesnt move (unless thats the goal).

3. It is definitely a work in progress, but i would really suggest playing with colors and tones on the textures, the outside was a bit too dark in the textures, and the strip club couldve really used some dark ceilings, i know the lighting is simple in this game but some baked shadow textures would probably do the trick, using the quality of the leather office chairs throughout the game would be nice, even as a low poly "low quality, more quantity" type of moto, i dig it.

4. The text is just not great, i think an actual text system would work better, because it does seem like the text is pure pictures as some are larger and stretched, i could be wrong though.

I did like the arrows pointing towards where i had to go, it was actually very easy to know where to go without having to look everywhere, and i also did like the fact that the building was a bit dynamic, ie. the stairs wrapping around, the office being blocked off. The models also look very good for the speed of the game as well. Im interested in what this project turns into, and obviously where the bread and butter is in these types of games, the animations, which arent really present here.

Jun 24, 2018
I think I've finished the demo, I've been shown the old house and can now "send massage" on my phone.

The game is janky, but it feels like the dev is putting earnest effort into it. For example, the city isn't some stock asset i'm pretty sure but has been put together directly. I'm concerned the game's scope may outlast the dev's skills, and so far I haven't really found what separates this from the dozens of other 3D unity games, but it doesn't feel like a cheap asset flip so not a bad start.

Good luck -GNES-, I've seen good come from games with starts much more awkward than this.

Reactions: Cirro84 and -GNES-

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Honestly, the game isnt as bad as it seems, i like the smoothness of the controls on the main character for what it is, the camera is very manageable unlike a lot of games on here, but there are some main issues (obviously accounting for the fact that this seems like an alpha version of the game).

1. The cursor has serious issues, on my 2 monitor setup, i could see the my mouse cursor and it wouldnt click into the game even in fullscreen mode, and my mouse constantly left to my second screen. And when it did click into the game, it was great, until i pressed pause and i couldnt unpause because my mouse simply wouldnt pop up anymore.

2. There should really be a button for skipping through each shot in the next scenes (if possible a back button if you wanted to watch the shot again) because the scenes play out too long especially when i was trying to get a feel for the game, and some slight camera movement would be nice too, it gives off a ps2 vibe when the camera doesnt move (unless thats the goal).

3. It is definitely a work in progress, but i would really suggest playing with colors and tones on the textures, the outside was a bit too dark in the textures, and the strip club couldve really used some dark ceilings, i know the lighting is simple in this game but some baked shadow textures would probably do the trick, using the quality of the leather office chairs throughout the game would be nice, even as a low poly "low quality, more quantity" type of moto, i dig it.

4. The text is just not great, i think an actual text system would work better, because it does seem like the text is pure pictures as some are larger and stretched, i could be wrong though.

I did like the arrows pointing towards where i had to go, it was actually very easy to know where to go without having to look everywhere, and i also did like the fact that the building was a bit dynamic, ie. the stairs wrapping around, the office being blocked off. The models also look very good for the speed of the game as well. Im interested in what this project turns into, and obviously where the bread and butter is in these types of games, the animations, which arent really present here.
I will fix the cursor issue in the next update. Now I can advise you to play with one monitor turned on.

I planned to add the skip buttons in the next update, because if now skip, there will be no content left.

lighting is very simple, as it greatly affects on performance, so I first need a feedback about performance, then I will add different effects.

text is my main problem. I'm not a writer, I tried to find a writer, but no one agreed to work with such a game, so as it is.
thank you very much for feedback

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
I think I've finished the demo, I've been shown the old house and can now "send massage" on my phone.

The game is janky, but it feels like the dev is putting earnest effort into it. For example, the city isn't some stock asset i'm pretty sure but has been put together directly. I'm concerned the game's scope may outlast the dev's skills, and so far I haven't really found what separates this from the dozens of other 3D unity games, but it doesn't feel like a cheap asset flip so not a bad start.

Good luck -GNES-, I've seen good come from games with starts much more awkward than this.
Thank you very much, at least one player played to the finish of my game.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes