Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
That dev doesn't own that character model, no mentions needed.
For "pirates" like you, eh?
And there are many "pirates" who have used her because of her perfection!
Maybe they don't have to...
but they should!
It's a question of morals, you know?
And I never warned any of them! I only mention it here because this DEV seems to be a person with morals, and despite all those who tried to copy Melinda, I give him credit as it was the closest I've ever seen of them all! Although his game is not very appreciated around here, I do appreciate his work a lot, knowing that he will improve a lot with time! I wish him all the luck...

Last edited:

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
How do you know if a game is low-quality? When the game summary reads:

"Ten years ago he left his hometown and had no plans to return. However, he had to. Upon arrival, he finds that her homeland has greatly transformed since the last time he was here. "

Reactions: ann87ra

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For "pirates" like you, eh?
And there are many "pirates" who have used her because of her perfection!
Maybe they don't have to...
but they should!
It's a question of morals, you know?
He does not own the model .... literally does not own it.

The model was in use loooong before he even came along. It's nothing to with piracy, it's the simple fact that dev did not create that model and has no control or rights over it.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
He does not own the model .... literally does not own it.

The model was in use loooong before he even came along. It's nothing to with piracy, it's the simple fact that dev did not create that model and has no control or rights over it.
No it didn´t! You're confused my friend! And believe me, from Melinda, i do Understand!
SNC was the creator of MELINDA!
Not the bob hair, neither FR Lizette, neither Alexandra 8, but the character Melinda that is the one you see over here, just with another name!

Reactions: -GNES-

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm not sure what to say... I honestly couldn't get very far... sorry I couldn't finish but not sure what your goal is here but just couldn't get into it. Storywise I didn't get very far so I can't say much about that. The art is very early 1990's not sure if retro was your target or not. Only suggestion I could make is focus more artwork and rendering and less on gaming.

Reactions: ann87ra and -GNES-

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, because I see a lot of negative comments about graphics I decided to leave some feedback, I think graphics are fine, so focusing on gameplay/quests should be the priority IMO. I tried the game under Linux and Wine and the Intro worked fine but after I reach the step mom home and enter in the yard nothing else triggers, it might be my Linux setup at fault though.

Can you add a version number on main screen or credits then I can be sure I have the latest version, not sure if the house interior and quests are implemented on my version though I just download it today from mega.
A linux version would be nice but I completely understand why you can't spend time on that.

A fast travel system is probably a good thing to have, so you don't waste the player time with the slow driving around.

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Hi, because I see a lot of negative comments about graphics I decided to leave some feedback, I think graphics are fine, so focusing on gameplay/quests should be the priority IMO. I tried the game under Linux and Wine and the Intro worked fine but after I reach the step mom home and enter in the yard nothing else triggers, it might be my Linux setup at fault though.

Can you add a version number on main screen or credits then I can be sure I have the latest version, not sure if the house interior and quests are implemented on my version though I just download it today from mega.
A linux version would be nice but I completely understand why you can't spend time on that.

A fast travel system is probably a good thing to have, so you don't waste the player time with the slow driving around.
When you first come to mom's house it's from the first version, so it doesn't matter which version you play it should work. Do you see the lying mother? When you approach nothing happens?

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
When you first come to mom's house it's from the first version, so it doesn't matter which version you play it should work. Do you see the lying mother? When you approach nothing happens?
So when the house level loads, nothing happens. There is no character outside at the pool. Front door is locked but I could enter to the upper floors trough the back(though stuff is glitched). As I said it could be because I run the game in Linux under Wine. Thanks for the reply , I am also a programmer (not a game dev) and I also had the temptation to try to make a game (mostly sims inspired but I did never had the energy to do it, so I appreciate when someone does it as a side project and also shares it with the world)

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
Hey, me again, I started a New Game and this time it worked fine, I completed all missions this time (I think)

Reactions: -GNES-
Jul 17, 2017
The idea is not bad, but the implementation is rather weak, the game looks empty, and not interesting, as for me (my personal opinion) for such games with an open world, you need a lot of time and effort from more than one person. Perhaps in the future the game will look better, but now in she has no desire to play, she does not arouse interest. In any case, respect to the developer for taking on not just a visual novel, but a really large-scale project.(y)

Reactions: txtBild and -GNES-

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Last update? What a shame, there could've been a potential. I mean, it seems like an alpha build now, but with a touch of love, this could've been big.

txtBild

Feb 23, 2019
Sad to hear this will be the last update...
There were some great things going on here, but it does seem like this project was way too ambitious :(
Maybe this can be seen as an (slightly bigger) tech demo and everything done/learned with this game can be fine-tuned for future games (y)

Thank you -GNES- and wishing you all the best for the future!

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help, I'm in the warehouse and have no idea what to do. I walked next to all boxes and no E appeared so I can't interact with anything :(

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Please help, I'm in the warehouse and have no idea what to do. I walked next to all boxes and no E appeared so I can't interact with anything :(
If you are in the warehouse at the right time (Mon-Fri 20-23), on the second floor jump on the boxes, at the center you should see a briefcase.

Reactions: Tomy75
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes