monday123

Jan 26, 2018
The description doesn't say much about this game except “The Comeback” is a real-time 3d action-adventure game with role-playing elements. The game is set within an open world environment that players can explore and interact with at their leisure. Storyline missions are necessary to progress through the game and unlock content. The player can also explore the game's features by playing mini-games and completing secondary missions".So what the plot of this games?
The game is at the beginning so there are not many completed quests. But the plot is about a guy that worked for a crime boss, then has to go back to his home city to help his family. The guy has a mother,father and 2 sisters , you meet a few other characters and it is a open world. The gameplay consist on mostly walking and driving around, talking to people and some shooting parts. Considering this is made just by a single person is super impressive and it has potential, what I mean by potential is that there are 3d games with better graphics like say Wild Life but those games feel to me that you are jost possing characters , it is a different experience when there is a compelling backstory for the characters, when you need to work to get a reward and if there is some bad stuff that you need to defeat is even better.

IMO try it out, is not a big download but know what to expect at this moment. I also did not played latest 2 updates

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The game is at the beginning so there are not many completed quests. But the plot is about a guy that worked for a crime boss, then has to go back to his home city to help his family. The guy has a mother,father and 2 sisters , you meet a few other characters and it is a open world. The gameplay consist on mostly walking and driving around, talking to people and some shooting parts. Considering this is made just by a single person is super impressive and it has potential, what I mean by potential is that there are 3d games with better graphics like say Wild Life but those games feel to me that you are jost possing characters , it is a different experience when there is a compelling backstory for the characters, when you need to work to get a reward and if there is some bad stuff that you need to defeat is even better.

IMO try it out, is not a big download but know what to expect at this moment. I also did not played latest 2 updates
Thank you

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This game has potential and looking forward to see what gets added next, i liked it and will be keeping an eye on this one.

puente grande

Sep 17, 2017
Now I need to upgrade my PC, after I think I will continue, but updates will not be often due to lack of free time.
I definitely think you should keep it going, 3D games are a big gap in the market. I think you could get a substantial following (including patrons) based on that. It also looks like you act on user feedback, which is a good sign as a dev and encourages users to return

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I will fix the cursor issue in the next update. Now I can advise you to play with one monitor turned on.

I planned to add the skip buttons in the next update, because if now skip, there will be no content left.

lighting is very simple, as it greatly affects on performance, so I first need a feedback about performance, then I will add different effects.

text is my main problem. I'm not a writer, I tried to find a writer, but no one agreed to work with such a game, so as it is.
thank you very much for feedback
have you asked lostraven for help he's a really good writer.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
-GNES-
You have issues in your storyline. (Even if you remove the bad premise that the mother has to allow you to speak to your dad in prison thru the lawyer. That would be the dad's own decision).

The schoolgirl says that you should fuck your sister cause she's a virgin. But that is not possible so she shouldn't actually say so UNTIL it is possible.

The conscierge at the hotel invites you to meet up with her after work, and then she'll show you the city (and likely, herself too), but that is not possible, so again, she shouldn't say that.

It is generally bad practice in a game to let characters suggest an action that is not possible in that game build. Only modify their storyline WHEN an action is possible.

Reactions: -GNES-

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
-GNES-
You have issues in your storyline. (Even if you remove the bad premise that the mother has to allow you to speak to your dad in prison thru the lawyer. That would be the dad's own decision).

The schoolgirl says that you should fuck your sister cause she's a virgin. But that is not possible so she shouldn't actually say so UNTIL it is possible.

The conscierge at the hotel invites you to meet up with her after work, and then she'll show you the city (and likely, herself too), but that is not possible, so again, she shouldn't say that.

It is generally bad practice in a game to let characters suggest an action that is not possible in that game build. Only modify their storyline WHEN an action is possible.
I don't know, maybe you're right, maybe not. For example, in the scene with the concierge, I prepare the player for the fact that in one of the future updates MC will go to meet her after work. And the player, who has already played the previous version and is loading from an existing save, knows this, and it's okay for him if the game suggests going to the hotel. But if not this suggestion, and I modify the storyline in the previous version, then after loading the game from the save, the player will have a question why I should go to the hotel to meet her after work.
I would like to hear more opinions on this.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wow :LOL: i really hope in an update! :love:
Let's see how the game is upgrade! I read in the developer note that now we can set there the relationship! Awesome!
Finally Mother/Son or Brother/Sister :love:
Me MC is ready to fuck is mother! Ofc if there are some sex scene till now :ROFLMAO:
Also the car spawn! Thanks goddess! Because i restart the game so many time last version, because of the car stuck there or there... Also fast traveler! Cant wait to see the game now.
Thank you

Reactions: Chimp :D

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know, maybe you're right, maybe not. For example, in the scene with the concierge, I prepare the player for the fact that in one of the future updates MC will go to meet her after work. And the player, who has already played the previous version and is loading from an existing save, knows this, and it's okay for him if the game suggests going to the hotel. But if not this suggestion, and I modify the storyline in the previous version, then after loading the game from the save, the player will have a question why I should go to the hotel to meet her after work.
I would like to hear more opinions on this.
Hi i finally finish the 0.3x at last i think??? And as i say the game look promising. An huge jump from the 0.2.
The teleport are really a good start, also the car spawn or the car fix. The only think i do not understand is... why the car is red? XD i mean the first car is white XD and if you spawn a new car the car is the first car but red XD

So now we come at... way i reply to this comment. Because in some way you have right. And i understand if like this you give us the info to a future girls/women. But was better if every girls/women we meet, are listed on the mobile phone? I mean every time we meet someone, her name may appear on the cell phone with little information. Whether there is content about her or not. Also because I can't figure out if I've finished the update or not. I have gotten to the point where the protagonist is shot and exits the hospital. But there was no writing or information as to whether the update ended there.

The only thing i see on the hint, is that i can call Ami the childold friend. But if i call her, the only thing i can do is fuck her at MC's home. As i say if you like ofc, in the next update, you can add all the girls/women to the phone list and through the mobile, leave them information. So at least those who play it know what potential women are currently active in the game. And what there will be in the future.
Also because for example till now the girls i fuck was... Ami/kamilia/The nurse. Amy is listed on the phone, so you know that you can do something with her. But with the nurse and kamelia, you need to remember that the nurse wait you in the hospital at the 20:00... while Kamelia at 13:00 at the beach... for now there are no problems remembering it, but the further you go, the more women you add, the more difficult it will be to keep a list of all the active ones (sexually) and where to find them in the game in future. Not only for the update, but also for the plot.

Anyway i really like you game, and i think you have potential, hope to see the next update soon :love: or at least as much as you can release it.
Thank you

Reactions: -GNES-

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Hi i finally finish the 0.3x at last i think??? And as i say the game look promising. An huge jump from the 0.2.
The teleport are really a good start, also the car spawn or the car fix. The only think i do not understand is... why the car is red? XD i mean the first car is white XD and if you spawn a new car the car is the first car but red XD

So now we come at... way i reply to this comment. Because in some way you have right. And i understand if like this you give us the info to a future girls/women. But was better if every girls/women we meet, are listed on the mobile phone? I mean every time we meet someone, her name may appear on the cell phone with little information. Whether there is content about her or not. Also because I can't figure out if I've finished the update or not. I have gotten to the point where the protagonist is shot and exits the hospital. But there was no writing or information as to whether the update ended there.

The only thing i see on the hint, is that i can call Ami the childold friend. But if i call her, the only thing i can do is fuck her at MC's home. As i say if you like ofc, in the next update, you can add all the girls/women to the phone list and through the mobile, leave them information. So at least those who play it know what potential women are currently active in the game. And what there will be in the future.
Also because for example till now the girls i fuck was... Ami/kamilia/The nurse. Amy is listed on the phone, so you know that you can do something with her. But with the nurse and kamelia, you need to remember that the nurse wait you in the hospital at the 20:00... while Kamelia at 13:00 at the beach... for now there are no problems remembering it, but the further you go, the more women you add, the more difficult it will be to keep a list of all the active ones (sexually) and where to find them in the game in future. Not only for the update, but also for the plot.

Anyway i really like you game, and i think you have potential, hope to see the next update soon :love: or at least as much as you can release it.
Thank you
Thanks for the feedback.
As for the car, this is just one of the cars that are in the game. Maybe in the future, when the player will buy cars, they will be the ones that spawned.
About finishing the game. At this point, if there are no hints ( except for Amy's call), then you have finished the game. With the next versions, the game will tell you if you finish the game.
About the phone. That's a good idea. No problem, I'll add it to the next update.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It seems I can't leave stepmoms house. I get an endless load loop back to the house when I set a foot outside. ( I assume my character spawns close to the house gates when loading completes, thus the game keeps sending me back to the house. )

Is there a fix to this issue? :D

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
It seems I can't leave stepmoms house. I get an endless load loop back to the house when I set a foot outside. ( I assume my character spawns close to the house gates when loading completes, thus the game keeps sending me back to the house. )

Is there a fix to this issue? :D
No, I didn't expect such a situation. If the city is loaded, do not do anything, open the map and click on any arrow. If it does not load at all, then tell me in what point of the game you are in, I will give you a save. I will try to figure out what my mistake.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes