Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
after the part they get you to your house is the end of demo or i can do something more
?

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
I will fix the cursor issue in the next update. Now I can advise you to play with one monitor turned on.

I planned to add the skip buttons in the next update, because if now skip, there will be no content left.

lighting is very simple, as it greatly affects on performance, so I first need a feedback about performance, then I will add different effects.

text is my main problem. I'm not a writer, I tried to find a writer, but no one agreed to work with such a game, so as it is.
thank you very much for feedback
oh no, not your writing, i meant the literal text on the screen, it looked stretched sometimes

Reactions: HumanNPSee

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I'm sorry, but seems i can't do this. I have a very simple dialogue system, and in order to do this, I need to change a lot.
I just lost all interest in the game then . It would have only taken less than 5 mins to add the that option into the game . im out.gif

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm sorry, but seems i can't do this. I have a very simple dialogue system, and in order to do this, I need to change a lot.
So? Use another. There are lots that are even better. Look at Fungus fx. It would be a lot easier now than later. And your dialogue text format sucks, to be honest.

Also, the cum? Really? It looks like white paint. Try looking into screen space fluids and doing some transparency on it.

And the 3D is too simple - a bit of work on the atmosphere etc would do a lot. Some post processing. You may have chosen the wrong kind of 3D project. Right now I am thinking 15-20 years back in terms of graphical quality.
You also need to look at various object sizes. Like, fire hydrants are as tall or taller than the cars. The player character is way too tall compared to the cars, etc.

Going towards the city of the family ... REALLY boring textures and scenery. Takes far too long to go there. Also if you drive the car in a pit you will enver get it up again, how about a respawn function?

The textures in the city. Pretty much non-existing. Really bad, reminds me of the Robocop game on the Commodore Amiga around 1993 or so.
Also in general, the character textures really need to be upped a lot. And the LOD is lousy, this game would pretty much run on a toaster (from 1993) so you might as well make use of the lack of meshes and textures.

Fucking animations aren't everything.

And the girls' movements. Stepmom slides from laying to sitting to standing, your friend rolls over literally in the same stance. You need something to do the in-between movement.

Finally the scene with the secretary being licked by a dancer seems to not want to end. At the end of dialogue, I can control lighting with my mouse. It never exits. This happens if you press keys to move it further.
Honestly, your dialogue system sucks ass. You don't know when you have to press E to move it along and when not. Sometimes you press mouse to move along.
Swap it for something solid and tested, I gave you a suggestion.

Other than that, it looks interesting.

Except, you really need to quality check your dialogue.

Stepmom: "You remember your little sister, don't you?"
What the fuck do you think? No? I had a brainfart so now I cannot remember the itty-bitty gurl who wants to fuck me (like everyone else) but goes to college (and needs help studying, I bet she's a sex ed major).

I don't know anything about programming (unity/Renpy/etc) but in your notes, you mention that if any 3D artist is interested in working with you, to contact you!
I only use DAZ 3D and I usually only render in IRAY!
Buddy, this is realtime 3D. Also, try out filament for game development, at least for testing animation. It's almost realtime.

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
With that stance i imagine without the shirt his arm is clipping through his chest.
Probably couldn't hit the broadside of a barn either.
Not with that SIG Sauer obviously. See the chicks worried already.

btw dev, could be a fun task to add.
Situation:
PC is mediocre shot, no super hero, special agent, operator - just a normal bloke with rather lousy aim.
He's frustrated. What he's going to do? Quest: visit the shooting range.
Meets a teen girl there (side chars - always good), is daughter of range owner, young, and shooting well! - embarassing him.
Both getting to know each other, she is interested, supportive, falls in love? - PC gets free lessons at the range! (sorta bonus)
Result:
Chick is 'teaching' him, charging his shotgun, he's doing her, blasting into her rear (bc well-behaved, doesn't want to get pregnant). She's a good girl going to church every sunday. ;)
And daddy mustn't know! Be careful PC! - encounters repeatable, they also meet at different locations (sandbox-like gameplay).

Possible extras:
Girl could help PC lateron? Doing jobs for him - e.g. helping him trace a suspect, teasing an opponent while PC is trying to enter somewhere/rummaging to find leads.

I see opportunities here, keep going...

Last edited:
Reactions: -GNES-
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes