monday123

Jan 26, 2018
Sorry to read that you are done with this project, I liked it and I think it has big potential and it is a rare type of game here. I think you have skills and I wish you good luck in your future projects.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
-GNES- - and did you add the indian girl? :) i can’t get past the part where we have to talk to the hotel worker. it won’t let me talk to her

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
ok, let's start with, i think the game has great potential. I didn't expect to see a game along the lines of GTA. But it's not bad for a start. There are a few things I would add... if possible to be able to change relationships in the game. Just like with the name, you could change the type of relationship from stepmother to mother and even with the two stepsisters. Because I guess the game is on patreon... so an alternative way to get around this little mess. An addition of a button that resets the car's position, because a few times I got stuck and couldn't move the car anymore... as a last thing for now ... if it were possible to teleport to the locations already visited. It's fun to drive, but the map is big and getting from one area to another can sometimes take a little too much. For now I don't feel like adding anything else.
I hope you continue with the game, because as i say the game as potential!
Thank you to let us play this new version

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
-GNES- - what do we do after we beat up the guy at school and talk to both girls? I tried going in the class room and talking to the teacher and the students and nothing happens.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 1752748

Overview:
“The Comeback” is a real-time 3d action-adventure game with role-playing elements. The game is set within an open world environment that players can explore and interact with at their leisure. Storyline missions are necessary to progress through the game and unlock content. The player can also explore the game's features by playing mini-games and completing secondary missions​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-22
Release Date: 2022-04-22
Developer: -GNES-
Censored: No
Version: 0.2l
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 1749608 View attachment 1749609 View attachment 1749610 View attachment 1749611 View attachment 1749612 View attachment 1749613 View attachment 1749614
Thanks for the share

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Shame that is next fake "incest" game because stepmom or stepsister is not incest for me so as long as the dev does not give us the possibility to change the relationship of these NPCs in the game, there is no incest here.

So if you like me have downloaded the game because of "incest" tag, it's not even worth trying.

Deleted member 3965841

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Shame that is next fake "incest" game because stepmom or stepsister is not incest for me so as long as the dev does not give us the possibility to change the relationship of these NPCs in the game, there is no incest here.

So if you like me have downloaded the game because of "incest" tag, it's not even worth trying.
What about sex with father. Is it incest or not? Maybe when I tagged incest I mean that MC is going to fuck his father :).

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The description doesn't say much about this game except “The Comeback” is a real-time 3d action-adventure game with role-playing elements. The game is set within an open world environment that players can explore and interact with at their leisure. Storyline missions are necessary to progress through the game and unlock content. The player can also explore the game's features by playing mini-games and completing secondary missions".So what the plot of this games?

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes