sexghost007

Apr 4, 2019
No, I didn't expect such a situation. If the city is loaded, do not do anything, open the map and click on any arrow. If it does not load at all, then tell me in what point of the game you are in, I will give you a save. I will try to figure out what my mistake.
i cant exit the mall same infinite loop thing happening

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
While I truly prefer 3d games to CG, I think this one needs alot of time investments to get anywhere. The models are not bad looking but the animations are very clunky. Sometimes its like watching a ragdoll puppet.

The city , not sure how to describe but its like was done with some old 3d city builder with bad streets. The cars look nice but they dont match the outside. Its like a high res car is driving in low res world.

I know this is practically a demo but I just dont see this being rdy for at least a few yrs if your by yourself.

Dont get me wrong, I hope you succeed with this, but right now it was too painful and time sinking to play. The driving back and forth just for a few lines and then off to another spot got boring fast. The fighting was off center as no lockon, and guy was getting spun by his moves. akward looking.

While this is still a basic version, maybe offering a cheat console to teleport so players can help with content buggy or missing and once story gets fleshed out and city worked on, remove console or give options.

I will be interested what this story develops into and really hope you can pull it off, but will give it a few updates and try again.

Reactions: -GNES-

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
While I truly prefer 3d games to CG, I think this one needs alot of time investments to get anywhere. The models are not bad looking but the animations are very clunky. Sometimes its like watching a ragdoll puppet.

The city , not sure how to describe but its like was done with some old 3d city builder with bad streets. The cars look nice but they dont match the outside. Its like a high res car is driving in low res world.

I know this is practically a demo but I just dont see this being rdy for at least a few yrs if your by yourself.

Dont get me wrong, I hope you succeed with this, but right now it was too painful and time sinking to play. The driving back and forth just for a few lines and then off to another spot got boring fast. The fighting was off center as no lockon, and guy was getting spun by his moves. akward looking.

While this is still a basic version, maybe offering a cheat console to teleport so players can help with content buggy or missing and once story gets fleshed out and city worked on, remove console or give options.

I will be interested what this story develops into and really hope you can pull it off, but will give it a few updates and try again.
I agree. The main issue is graphics quality. Unity can look just as good as Unreal and this looks like something from, honestly, 2000 (think the old Rainbow Six games, or the first Hitman).
Developer has to work hard on building textures etc, perhaps replace the buildings with one of the modular kits and then just make the buildings you can enter manually or with a house interior modular kit (or readily available environments).
Unreal Marketplace often have some of these available for free, so does Unity I guess, otherwise, just do them in fx Daz with a modular kit and then send them over to Unity.

Also, as mentioned before, something has too be done with the 3D part. Shaders, postprocessing, something. Right now it almost looks more simple than what a Commodore Amiga could do in the 90s.

And it's a shame because the game itself (story etc) is kinda nice. If it wasn't for all the driving around which gets old and is really not funny.

TurtleMT

Sep 26, 2019
No, I didn't expect such a situation. If the city is loaded, do not do anything, open the map and click on any arrow. If it does not load at all, then tell me in what point of the game you are in, I will give you a save. I will try to figure out what my mistake.
I m having the same problem it just puts me back into the house it happens when the mc first meets his stepmom and sis and probably goes to police station as next quest

Last edited:

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
I m having the same problem it just puts me back into the house it happens when the mc first meets his stepmom and sis and probably goes to police station as next quest
It's а saves outside the home. I think this happens if you drive your car too close to the gate. Get out a little farther away from the gate or door, and go in where the red arrows are. Also, if you use the fast travel system, you shouldn't have this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: TurtleMT

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
I found a temporary solution to this problem. If you have the same problem, when the main city loads, you have about 1-2 seconds. Open the map, the game will be paused, press the yellow arrow, then esc and save the game and quit. After start game and load. I just can not update the links to the game because a lot is already done for the next version, and a lot of unfinished things, and the bugs will probably be a lot more.

Reactions: TurtleMT

dmohr40

Jul 21, 2017
How the hell do you get to the warehouse's second floor? No stairs or ladders, or doors, except the door to enter the warehouse.

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
How the hell do you get to the warehouse's second floor? No stairs or ladders, or doors, except the door to enter the warehouse.
There were stairs at the back to go up to second level, also the objective will be somewhere between some creates, you will need to jump on top of them to find it.
Also for all quest make sure you are at the right day and time for events to trigger.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
View attachment 1752748

Overview:
“The Comeback” is a real-time 3d action-adventure game with role-playing elements. The game is set within an open world environment that players can explore and interact with at their leisure. Storyline missions are necessary to progress through the game and unlock content. The player can also explore the game's features by playing mini-games and completing secondary missions​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-21
Release Date: 2022-06-21
Developer: -GNES-
Censored: No
Version: 0.4w
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - -

View attachment 1749611 View attachment 1749613 View attachment 1749614 View attachment 1781255 View attachment 1823049 View attachment 1883594 View attachment 1883595 View attachment 1883596
I can run with 32bit windows 7 ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for me bad english... hope you understand because there are some text and plot hole/problme?

I quoted a post to make it easier for you to get the message
:eek: I was looking forward to this new update! :love:
The game improves visibly with each new update. The phone now work better! Now you know the palace of every girls/women you meet. So you do not need to remember where they are or the time of day. For example in the last version i use a block note to write every girls/women. So now with this new phone i can stay safe.

Luckily for me, i alwasy save the game outside the MC's mother house XD so in this update i do not had any problem with the save :)

A little text error/bug
1)When you go to the house to speak with Marie, you Meet outside the Ella (mother) and the Theacher
Ella call the MC "Liam" but i change his name with another...

2)When you go to the hospital to see what happen to Marie afther Kamilla call the MC, The MC's mother the first time use the right name i give to the MC. But the second/third time she call MC "Liam" again. And as i say i use a different name on him.
I also try to load the game and re-set all the name. But the mother always call him Liam the second time

Afther the blow job scene where Kamilla and the nurse do to the MC :ROFLMAO:
The mother ask the MC to follow her and then she use again the wrong name. But this time this happen :ROFLMAO: better to put an images, because in english is hard to explain:

She use both name at the same time! This problem happen also with Angelina. Ofc not all the time they use the wrong name... but almost all the time they use the preset name "Liam" i think the problem is in the text file. Perhaps in some point you have write Liam istead of the name we choice.

Sheila have no problem, from what i see, she use the right name i give to him.

Now we get to the real problem that is confusing me and giving plot problems...

The plot problem that i do not understand is the "Jaques" MC's son? I hope write the name well.
At the start of the game, the MC says he as 33 years old.
Also at the beginning of the game he says that he left home 10 years earlier.
So he had 23*
Maria's MC young sister as 18 years and during the first event in this new update, she hugs the MC and climbs on him, and start to show the mc how they play when they where little...
Now the game sand me to Jaques home... we meet "Angelina" she says that they hadn't seen each other for 19 years. If i am not mistaken the mc also say something like that this was one of the event that led him to leave. But that she remembered him because when he was 19 they had sex... and that she as a son of 18... Jaques... at this point i already had understand that Jaques was MC's son... But that is not the problem.
Now you say, so what's the deal? The problem is that the son (Jaques) goes to the same school Maria's go (MC's sister) so therefore they are both the same age (Maria and Jaque are both 18).

All this does not add up to me. And confuse me.
The MC's have 33*
At 19 he had sex with Angelina. She become pregnant and have Jaques that now have 18
If you calculate 18 + 19 it is 37 years. But the game start with the MC's that have 33 o_O
Than Maria and this misterius son Jaques have both 18
And the MC play with his sister when she was young... as i say when? How many year she had when she rubbing her vagina on her brother's cock? :eek:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Also if you wanna see this from another prospective... as Marie is the step-sister... but again she always have 18 year now
And the MC go away at 23? So 23 year back there was no Marie... no Angelina pregnant... so no Jacque...
Or the MC is really stupid and does not know math and belive in a woman who lie...
Or there are some plot points that need to be corrected.
But if you correct the MC year other problem come out... as i say Marie and Jacque have both 18... How a brother of 23 play with a sister so little in that way? o_O you need to correct also Marie age... but at that point... you need to correct also MC's mother age too... and so on... and she become really old lady... and that do not match anymore with her beauty...

Did I do the math wrong or is there something underneath? Correct me if I'm wrong. Let me understand all this thing that confused me o_O
I'm just trying to help you out and give you some advice. Because I'm starting to like the game very much ;):)

Anway thank you for this new update!

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes