iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Also, your model looks like melinda. She is the super mommy !! If you convert your model to melinda your game will be rock. Also, game play is slowish. I have intel i7 12700k + rtx 3070 ti still fill kind of laggy.

625686_Melinda01.png

Reactions: ziggy81

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Also, your model looks like melinda. She is the super mommy !! If you convert your model to melinda your game will be rock. Also, game play is slowish. I have intel i7 12700k + rtx 3070 ti still fill kind of laggy.

View attachment 1884722
That's Melinda, I mention it in the credits, only she looks different in unity. You know I have a video card from 2012 with 1gb ddr5 memory and the game is a bit laggy, I wonder how on your pc can lag.

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021

View attachment 1884722
Also, if this is your render, can you tell me what skin you used. I have some problems with the skin of this model.

Okay671

Apr 6, 2022
That's Melinda, I mention it in the credits, only she looks different in unity. You know I have a video card from 2012 with 1gb ddr5 memory and the game is a bit laggy, I wonder how on your pc can lag.
this game was dope thanks
I like the way you did the story telling lmao its great

Killerbombz

Aug 23, 2019
yo after meeting the stepmom the hints says go to office from 9-18 but when i go there at 1500 on a sunday no one is there is that a glitch or am i doin sumthin wrong

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
yo after meeting the stepmom the hints says go to office from 9-18 but when i go there at 1500 on a sunday no one is there is that a glitch or am i doin sumthin wrong
You have to go to the second floor in the elevator. At the end of the corridor on the right side should be the secretary. Go up to her, talk to her, and then go through the brown door.

Killerbombz

Aug 23, 2019
You have to go to the second floor in the elevator. At the end of the corridor on the right side should be the secretary. Go up to her, talk to her, and then go through the brown door.
there isnt an elevator in my save i think mines bugged out

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
You have to go here (1 screenshot), then in the direction of the arrows (2 screenshot).

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
Usually when it's like this I go in the comments, make 3 jokes and leave, but today I have to do it differently. Take advantage of the beginning of the game and remake it with another graphics engine, remodel the characters and change the style. Serious. The game has good ideas.

Just not to lose the tradition, at first I thought I was playing Driver 2 and in the end I thought I was at the beginning... Damn...

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Can't leave my totally empty house. Restarted twice and both times I get to my house, talk to the mother and daughter and then can't leave. I go to the exit gate, it load the outside, then immediately loads me back into the house. No options to see map or hints so I spent like 15 minutes aimlessly running around thinking i just missed something, but now Im pretty sure it just bugged out. I love the models, but after the stupid long drive and this I can only conclude this is jank as f*ck.

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Can't leave my totally empty house. Restarted twice and both times I get to my house, talk to the mother and daughter and then can't leave. I go to the exit gate, it load the outside, then immediately loads me back into the house. No options to see map or hints so I spent like 15 minutes aimlessly running around thinking i just missed something, but now Im pretty sure it just bugged out. I love the models, but after the stupid long drive and this I can only conclude this is jank as f*ck.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I will permanently solve this problem in the next version. Now I can offer a temporary solution. When the city is loaded, quickly press M, the map will open, the game will pause, press the yellow arrow, then ESC, save and exit the game. Re-enter and load again. To prevent this from happening again, do not go too close to the gate with the car. Driving becomes less and less as the game progresses.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Sorry for the inconvenience. I will permanently solve this problem in the next version. Now I can offer a temporary solution. When the city is loaded, quickly press M, the map will open, the game will pause, press the yellow arrow, then ESC, save and exit the game. Re-enter and load again. To prevent this from happening again, do not go too close to the gate with the car. Driving becomes less and less as the game progresses.
Thanks for replying, I will definitely give this a shot when i can. Keep on working at it, while I do see some problems, I AM looking forward to its development.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes