monday123

Jan 26, 2018
feels like nobody likes your real-time 3d action-adventure game with role-playing elements. to many gulag elements.
The reality is that some people like the game so either you need to learn what words like all, any, every, nobody mean , in the case you know but you write bullshit because you fell like it find something better to do, something you might better at then trolling on some forum post.

Dylan Dog

Jun 5, 2022
I played an earlier version of this game and I must say I abandoned it due to some buggy experiences. First time I got stuck with the car during the first drive and I couldn't unstuck it no matter what I did :LOL: . Second time I bugged in the building as I couldn't trigger the meeting even if it was the right time of the day and all. I think it was the 0.3 version. Anyway, to get to the point. I suggest to the developer to make a video of the game being played, so people can see and feel the lewd content and the story. You don't need to play it all the way through, just some parts of the story, some encounters, to show what the game is about. I think it could help get people's interest in the game. With the games made in Unity you can't get a fast run through the game just to see what's going on like in ren'py, you have to really invest time even to sample the game so videos are a good help I think.
Anyway, just a suggestion. good luck with the game :)

Reactions: treeoflife123
Nov 21, 2019
The reality is that some people like the game so either you need to learn what words like all, any, every, nobody mean , in the case you know but you write bullshit because you fell like it find something better to do, something you might better at then trolling on some forum post.
bitter much? telling people what to do in a forum like this is weird. i don't understand, are you mad because people don't like the game or that they talk about it? you get personal, when even tho, nobody attacking you.
i for example, love gulag games and i can't wait for your next update. but i think you are a toxic mf. you see the difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
bitter much? telling people what to do in a forum like this is weird. i don't understand, are you mad because people don't like the game or that they talk about it? you get personal, when even tho, nobody attacking you.
i for example, love gulag games and i can't wait for your next update. but i think you are a toxic mf. you see the difference?
I just wonder if you even played this game for one minute.

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
It is a thing of mine, always get involved when someone uses universal quantifier words like all/nobody when is clearly false, edit your original comment and replace nobody with some and we would be ok. you are free to dislike whatever you want but in this kind of communities there are some rules on how you express that .

• Angry
Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh Yeah! I was looking forward to a new update! Its download time!
Cant wait to say who i think about this new update!
Thank you

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
why waste time on a game if your renders all look like trash.
Decent story concept but horrible rendering

• Haha
Reactions: Eazy-e

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't be so hard on this new developer. It is precisely from games like this that you improve hand by hand. He his one of the few developers who is attempting a freer approach. The controls are still woody, as are the animations. But if he keep working on it, it will definitely get better over time. If I had been him I would have started from a smaller base. From a small town. Take the clothes shop for example, I would have placed it in a different area in a separate shop. And not in the mall. Which is currently very empty. But I understand what his intentions are. What to say I like this game and I hope it continues to improve more and more.

Thank you for the update

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You did see his user name didn't you?

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
This is a one person game, a new developer. It is impossible to read a book or watch a tutorial series and then pump out a AAA game. I tried it myself, you can try it too, download Unity and have a go at it, it is hard and frustrating and we need to understand this and support someone that pushes forward and learns, I am sure the next game will be better and the third one will be better then the second one.

The time is not wasted, the developer learns while he is making the game and not everyone needs AAA graphics to enjoy the game, like we have text only games here so graphics are not a requirement.

My suggestion is to try the game if you can download and run it then let a fair feedback keeping in mine that is just 1 dev team and the game is at is beginning, the dev responds to feature requests if the is able to. So maybe you can be specific on what you think can be improved with the graphics while not shitting on someones efforts(it is really a lot of work for free so we should put a bit of effort in the comments at least IMO).

You mentioned renders, the images are screenshots from the game, sicne is a 3D real time game this means this images need to be rendered fast on screen like 30-60 renders per second, this means you can\t have same quality like renpy games where one render can take a lot of minutes. Anyway if you make a more constructive comment with details the developer would know what exactly is you don't like and explain if it can't be done, or if it be improved soon etc.

I hope you take my comment a some friendly suggestions and not as some kind of fight that I try to win points or score, I am trying to share what I know and improve the quality of discussion here and prevent the dev to get discouraged.

Eazy-e

Apr 18, 2022
This is a one person game, a new developer. It is impossible to read a book or watch a tutorial series and then pump out a AAA game. I tried it myself, you can try it too, download Unity and have a go at it, it is hard and frustrating and we need to understand this and support someone that pushes forward and learns, I am sure the next game will be better and the third one will be better then the second one.

The time is not wasted, the developer learns while he is making the game and not everyone needs AAA graphics to enjoy the game, like we have text only games here so graphics are not a requirement.

My suggestion is to try the game if you can download and run it then let a fair feedback keeping in mine that is just 1 dev team and the game is at is beginning, the dev responds to feature requests if the is able to. So maybe you can be specific on what you think can be improved with the graphics while not shitting on someones efforts(it is really a lot of work for free so we should put a bit of effort in the comments at least IMO).

You mentioned renders, the images are screenshots from the game, sicne is a 3D real time game this means this images need to be rendered fast on screen like 30-60 renders per second, this means you can\t have same quality like renpy games where one render can take a lot of minutes. Anyway if you make a more constructive comment with details the developer would know what exactly is you don't like and explain if it can't be done, or if it be improved soon etc.

I hope you take my comment a some friendly suggestions and not as some kind of fight that I try to win points or score, I am trying to share what I know and improve the quality of discussion here and prevent the dev to get discouraged.
yes i get it, i am studant of Unity, zbrush, blender, C-Sharp code, i bought a bunch of courses
its very very difficult create a game alone

Reactions: Samhain71

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So Im at the part where I need to "Ask Stepmother about lawyer Mon-Fri 15-16" but im not 100% sure if Im at the right place atm.

Ive tried the office and the mansion, between those times and several others but shes not there.

EDIT : Ah - OK, I have to speak to the Sister first... DOH!

Last edited:
Reactions: -GNES-
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes