NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
i have no clue what i am supposed to do in the warehouse. I don't think you can actually do anything, it looks to be the end of this update.

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
i have no clue what i am supposed to do in the warehouse. I don't think you can actually do anything, it looks to be the end of this update.
If the time and day are correct, I think you went to the wrong warehouse. Go to this building. You haven't even played half of it. The game will tell you when you are finished.

Reactions: NIKI87

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Sorry for me bad english... hope you understand because there are some text and plot hole/problme?

:eek: I was looking forward to this new update! :love:
The game improves visibly with each new update. The phone now work better! Now you know the palace of every girls/women you meet. So you do not need to remember where they are or the time of day. For example in the last version i use a block note to write every girls/women. So now with this new phone i can stay safe.

Luckily for me, i alwasy save the game outside the MC's mother house XD so in this update i do not had any problem with the save :)

A little text error/bug
1)When you go to the house to speak with Marie, you Meet outside the Ella (mother) and the Theacher
Ella call the MC "Liam" but i change his name with another...

2)When you go to the hospital to see what happen to Marie afther Kamilla call the MC, The MC's mother the first time use the right name i give to the MC. But the second/third time she call MC "Liam" again. And as i say i use a different name on him.
I also try to load the game and re-set all the name. But the mother always call him Liam the second time

Afther the blow job scene where Kamilla and the nurse do to the MC :ROFLMAO:
The mother ask the MC to follow her and then she use again the wrong name. But this time this happen :ROFLMAO: better to put an images, because in english is hard to explain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She use both name at the same time! This problem happen also with Angelina. Ofc not all the time they use the wrong name... but almost all the time they use the preset name "Liam" i think the problem is in the text file. Perhaps in some point you have write Liam istead of the name we choice.

Sheila have no problem, from what i see, she use the right name i give to him.

Now we get to the real problem that is confusing me and giving plot problems...

The plot problem that i do not understand is the "Jaques" MC's son? I hope write the name well.
At the start of the game, the MC says he as 33 years old.
Also at the beginning of the game he says that he left home 10 years earlier.
So he had 23*
Maria's MC young sister as 18 years and during the first event in this new update, she hugs the MC and climbs on him, and start to show the mc how they play when they where little...
Now the game sand me to Jaques home... we meet "Angelina" she says that they hadn't seen each other for 19 years. If i am not mistaken the mc also say something like that this was one of the event that led him to leave. But that she remembered him because when he was 19 they had sex... and that she as a son of 18... Jaques... at this point i already had understand that Jaques was MC's son... But that is not the problem.
Now you say, so what's the deal? The problem is that the son (Jaques) goes to the same school Maria's go (MC's sister) so therefore they are both the same age (Maria and Jaque are both 18).

All this does not add up to me. And confuse me.
The MC's have 33*
At 19 he had sex with Angelina. She become pregnant and have Jaques that now have 18
If you calculate 18 + 19 it is 37 years. But the game start with the MC's that have 33 o_O
Than Maria and this misterius son Jaques have both 18
And the MC play with his sister when she was young... as i say when? How many year she had when she rubbing her vagina on her brother's cock? :eek:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Also if you wanna see this from another prospective... as Marie is the step-sister... but again she always have 18 year now
And the MC go away at 23? So 23 year back there was no Marie... no Angelina pregnant... so no Jacque...
Or the MC is really stupid and does not know math and belive in a woman who lie...
Or there are some plot points that need to be corrected.
But if you correct the MC year other problem come out... as i say Marie and Jacque have both 18... How a brother of 23 play with a sister so little in that way? o_O you need to correct also Marie age... but at that point... you need to correct also MC's mother age too... and so on... and she become really old lady... and that do not match anymore with her beauty...

Did I do the math wrong or is there something underneath? Correct me if I'm wrong. Let me understand all this thing that confused me o_O
I'm just trying to help you out and give you some advice. Because I'm starting to like the game very much ;):)

Anway thank you for this new update!
Thanks for the feedback. About the name problem, that's my mistake, I'll fix it.
About Jacques.
Not at 19, but 19 years ago. The player was 14 years old, he was a schoolboy, so his parents threatened Angelina to leave him and not tell him about the baby. The player left 10 years ago for a different reason, he was 23, Maria was 7 or 8, Jacques was 8. We don't know how old Maria is, she might not be in the same class as Jacques and she might not be 18 but she is 17, but it doesn't change anything.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. About the name problem, that's my mistake, I'll fix it.
About Jacques.
Not at 19, but 19 years ago. The player was 14 years old, he was a schoolboy, so his parents threatened Angelina to leave him and not tell him about the baby. The player left 10 years ago for a different reason, he was 23, Maria was 7 or 8, Jacques was 8. We don't know how old Maria is, she might not be in the same class as Jacques and she might not be 18 but she is 17, but it doesn't change anything.
Oh ok, now i think i start to understand better the things.
Thank you for explain it to me^^

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This is really janky, I dont know why its rated 4 1/2 stars. Unskippable cutscenes everywhere

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
This is really janky, I dont know why its rated 4 1/2 stars. Unskippable cutscenes everywhere
The scores are relative to what the game/developer. If this was a AAA finished game then you could give a bad review and ask for a refund, but this is a one developer project and it is very early, so there are many issues caused by this facts like missing optimizations, not so good interface, missing features. This issues can be improved in next releases if the developer does not abandon the project because hostile feedback. Read the reviews too not only the stars.
As far as I know there is only one other game that is trying to do a GTA like game here, that one has some better graphics but from my point of view graphics and mechanics are not what makes a game hot, is the story the relations between NPC and your actions.

If you check similar 1 dev projects , find their first 2 released and then check it's progress after 20 releases and you will see that things get better after a lot of work and constructive feedback.

IMO try to express clearly what you think is "really janky" so the developer knows what you mean(I have no idea if you mean the car driving bit, or the interface, or the running and jumping. I agree with the cutscene issue, it is annoying especially if you have to reload same section, I think is a technical issue but with our feedback this will be addressed in future. For example the game did not had fast ravel but after feedback this was added.

Try to get push the story forward until you reach the city and the main story, if that grabs you then you will have fun, if not maybe wait a few more releases. I had fun with this game so IMO the rating is fair compared to the stage where the game is.

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
I have updated the links. There should be no problem with wrong names. If you have them somewhere, please write to me.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes