Sallow

Jun 2, 2017
I actually enjoyed playing this game, it's refreshing to play something that isn't just you clicking through a lot of text and images, but the game does have a lot of issues and problems, I'm going to list some of them here and I hope you understand that this is meant as constructive criticism.

1. Lag, when you're in the open world the game lags a lot, although not everywhere, so I would suggest comparing areas with lots of lag with areas with little lag and find out what makes them different.

2. Driving, the driving is not good especially when the game lags.

3. Loading time, the loading between areas is way too long, at times I thought the game had crashed.

4. Shooting, the game's shooting mechanic needs some work, the aiming is way off.

5. Stairs, a lot of the times when going up stairs I had to jump.

6. Environment, you need more decorations, everything just looks incredibly bland, add some flowers/plants, more furniture, trash cans, paintings etc. and the indoor areas either some too big (very high ceilings) or too cramped.

7. Early accessing quest, you can access the quest at the restaurant early and the walk away, which meant that when the quest was supposed to begin, I was way too far from the shooter and was immediately shot during the warning of not getting to far away from the shooter.

8. Living people, all the npc's seem to only exist when the protagonist needs them to exist, I would love it if they were just around doing random stuff, tanning, sleeping, eating, showering, peeing etc. and maybe just have some random lines of conversation to have with them, doesn't have to be anything important.

Keep up the good work, don't let the haters get to you, we don't need another abandoned game, we are already drowning in them.

Reactions: -GNES-

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
With the latest updates, the story is becoming interesting. I like the fact that the relation with the mother isn't too rushed, things are being build step by step !
Hopefully there is fast travel because the map is big and quite empty.
THE thing to fix imo is the game too slow : loading time and animations/cinematics. For example, all the time you have to wait at least 5 seconds between the end of a dialogue and the characters doing the next action.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I'm having a bit of an issue... I'm trying to enter the mall for the first time and straight away my game crashes. Not sure whats going on as saved outside the mall. Not got a potato of a PC but just keeps crashing =/ Anyone got a save?

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
I'm having a bit of an issue... I'm trying to enter the mall for the first time and straight away my game crashes. Not sure whats going on as saved outside the mall. Not got a potato of a PC but just keeps crashing =/ Anyone got a save?
It's a save inside the mall, if you are going to get clothes for little sister. And can you say during the crash are there any messages, or windows, or the game just closes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam699

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
It's a save inside the mall, if you are going to get clothes for little sister. And can you say during the crash are there any messages, or windows, or the game just closes?
Thank you soo much :) So the game comes up with the unity loading bar in a small window (think its the game crash unity handler thing) and then the game just closes but thank you for the save much appreciated it :)

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
im trying to load my previous save from the previous update but when i load it the game crashes how to fix?
The only reason for the crashes I found is the performance problem, mainly the lack of RAM.
Have you tried loading from my save (also from the previous version)?

Igor277

Oct 16, 2018
Same problem, but when i tried to enter in to the club. Any help?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I actually enjoyed playing this game, it's refreshing to play something that isn't just you clicking through a lot of text and images, but the game does have a lot of issues and problems, I'm going to list some of them here and I hope you understand that this is meant as constructive criticism.

1. Lag, when you're in the open world the game lags a lot, although not everywhere, so I would suggest comparing areas with lots of lag with areas with little lag and find out what makes them different.

2. Driving, the driving is not good especially when the game lags.

3. Loading time, the loading between areas is way too long, at times I thought the game had crashed.

4. Shooting, the game's shooting mechanic needs some work, the aiming is way off.

5. Stairs, a lot of the times when going up stairs I had to jump.

6. Environment, you need more decorations, everything just looks incredibly bland, add some flowers/plants, more furniture, trash cans, paintings etc. and the indoor areas either some too big (very high ceilings) or too cramped.

7. Early accessing quest, you can access the quest at the restaurant early and the walk away, which meant that when the quest was supposed to begin, I was way too far from the shooter and was immediately shot during the warning of not getting to far away from the shooter.

8. Living people, all the npc's seem to only exist when the protagonist needs them to exist, I would love it if they were just around doing random stuff, tanning, sleeping, eating, showering, peeing etc. and maybe just have some random lines of conversation to have with them, doesn't have to be anything important.

Keep up the good work, don't let the haters get to you, we don't need another abandoned game, we are already drowning in them.
Sounds like more game than AVN. This is why I just stick to Renpy text and images. When it doesn't look like a cartoon (ie made with Honey Select instead of Daz) it's just as immersive if the story isn't shit and has none of those lag problems since it's prerendered (even a shitty 10yo APU is still plenty even with 4k renders).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Abandoned?? But why
Probably because lack of Patreon subs and he wasn't doing it for fun like some (most?). He should have put optional lolis and incest in it and put it on Subscribestar. Other than that, most subs go to Renpy AVN dev's rather than things that start to have mechanics like actual games in Unity or Unreal since not everyone can afford a $500-$1000 video card to play those lag-free without it looking like shit compared to high-end Daz renders (prerendered, so even 10yo APU is still good enough).

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes