Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
renders of the main thread no looks so bad . there is decent amount of content or not ?

was lookinh fine

and yes should have put incest and lolis , and pregnancy and dark route , then win win ♪

Last edited:

-GNES-

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2021
Probably because lack of Patreon subs and he wasn't doing it for fun like some (most?). He should have put optional lolis and incest in it and put it on Subscribestar. Other than that, most subs go to Renpy AVN dev's rather than things that start to have mechanics like actual games in Unity or Unreal since not everyone can afford a $500-$1000 video card to play those lag-free without it looking like shit compared to high-end Daz renders (prerendered, so even 10yo APU is still good enough).
I gave up on the game because it's not interesting to the players. Just look at the reviews, comments. Almost none are positive, there are no downloads, views, likes. Players don't like the game, and that's a fact. I've been working on this game for over a year, and anyone who's ever done anything with their hands should understand the amount of work I've done. I'm also not happy to give it up after so many days of work, but the facts remain the facts, and I don't see the point in continuing.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I gave up on the game because it's not interesting to the players. Just look at the reviews, comments. Almost none are positive, there are no downloads, views, likes. Players don't like the game, and that's a fact. I've been working on this game for over a year, and anyone who's ever done anything with their hands should understand the amount of work I've done. I'm also not happy to give it up after so many days of work, but the facts remain the facts, and I don't see the point in continuing.
Haven't played the game and just stumbled on it just now.
Doesn't matter what others think, you did something by yourself.
You made a step from a consumer into being a creator.
I might be biased as a dev myself, but that also means I know how hard it is.

Congrats on that step. I hope it will help you in the future, you can be proud of yourself.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Best of Luck to you with your next project. Use everything that you learned on this one. You definitely got the talent. Just find the right elements that connect. :coffee:

Reactions: 80773

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Haven't played the game and just stumbled on it just now.
Doesn't matter what others think, you did something by yourself.
You made a step from a consumer into being a creator.
I might be biased as a dev myself, but that also means I know how hard it is.

Congrats on that step. I hope it will help you in the future, you can be proud of yourself.
Not arguing your other points as I agree with them, but if you're making a product, then yes it absolutely matters what other people think. There is no point in making a game no one wants to play. Whether he makes a different game, or goes on to do something else I do wish the dev the best in any of his future endeavors.

Reactions: tttttancy

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Not arguing your other points as I agree with them, but if you're making a product, then yes it absolutely matters what other people think. There is no point in making a game no one wants to play. Whether he makes a different game, or goes on to do something else I do wish the dev the best in any of his future endeavors.
I think "Doesn't matter what others think" is a figure of speech meaning "don't let bad opinions dishearten you".

Reactions: E_O_N

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
It's of course always a shame when a game is abandoned, but I'd take it as a lesson in game design. While the free movement was enjoyable indoors or in a closed off environment, the outside drives weren't enjoyable, and even the fast travel was a bit disorienting. Also, the times constraints feel unnecessary. You have some good ideas, the story and rendering are definitely interesting so I'd be interested in a new game if you want to start over.

Apr 25, 2019
This is why i did not download it. (but i am now)

i had this game bookmarked for time and did not download it because the scope of the game looked pretty big.
So i wanted to wait until the game was a little more developed and polished (not necessarily a finished game).
if you were working on this game alone, then sadly a year wont be much for a game like this.
When i see games in this genre made in Unity i automatically assume it will be clunky and have a cheap feel to it, cause they often tend to do (reviews seems to tell me the same), Unreal engine could be a far better choice for this kind of game in my opinion.
it is sad to see another 3D game abandoned here again, that seemed interesting to me.
i don't hope the bad reviews are keeping you down. Stay strong, don't give up.

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
It says :

'' ABANDONED GAME ''

So how da hell is still at large now ??

Must be developer liar re-activate to milk from this again while other games under burner accounts possible choking on Patreon

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I liked the game but in the last updates the game literally take minutes between load screens and make me bored between the loadings screens I don't know if is only me or other have the same problem a shame that it was abandoned if this game take a year or two this wold be cool

comecome

May 27, 2017
It's a shame, to many ppl are rude or make comments like a "troll" i don't speak a lot in forums for this reason.

The game isn't great but i like it's different and with time maybe became a good game, but it's normal if one dev read the comments discouragement are a fact...

Good luck with your projects and try to avoid the unconstructive comments or you never finish a project.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I downloaded it long ago, but couldn't navigate successfully so I gave up. Not your fault.

As a musician, artist and photographer, I get why the struggle can be so hard. But that's how I get better.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes