cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Based on past experience with this game and it's quality and the fact that the latest version is 15 (FIFTEEN) gigabytes, I think I'm gonna pass on this from now on. It's simply too low quality and I think honestly too big a project for this developer for now.

Reactions: 80773

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
well for whats its worth i thought it was interesting and was wondering where it was gonna go. too bad some trolls who just want to jerk it to their sisters had to shit on it. good luck with your future endeavours, -gnes-

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
GNES, now matter what others think continue the game, dont give up, besides i enjoyed the game so yeah.

Reactions: m27s

Skartracer

Jun 27, 2020
Played it, and it looks like a demo you use personally for story visual demonstration witch can't be by any means be published, or people will think you have some kind of brain damage. Not trying to be toxic just a common sense :confused:

Jan 13, 2018
GNES why are you stopping the game it doesn't matters what others say people are shit and they will always remain that way. But it doesn't means you stop the development of the game. I was really enjoying the game until I heard this. Please don't give up just because some blabber mouth said something.

Reactions: anwwwwavv

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
GNES, plz don't stop this game, I really enjoy this game. Don't give a shit about those people, this game so much potential. Plz don't give up bro

Reactions: accakca

TheOnlyKong

Mar 18, 2019
I gave up on the game because it's not interesting to the players. Just look at the reviews, comments. Almost none are positive, there are no downloads, views, likes. Players don't like the game, and that's a fact. I've been working on this game for over a year, and anyone who's ever done anything with their hands should understand the amount of work I've done. I'm also not happy to give it up after so many days of work, but the facts remain the facts, and I don't see the point in continuing.
As someone who doesn't enjoy this game, I think it's great for people to create things. So this game isn't great, who cares, there are some people who still love it. You have a small dedicated fan base who've been giving you feedback. I may not appreciate the gameplay, but I thoroughly appreciate your work and effort in creating something. As for the point of continuing, that's easy. Learning so your next project is better. And eventually after enough learning you'll make something great. It may be your next project, it may be your 10th. It just depends on how quickly you improve and most people improve the fastest challenging themselves at the thing they're trying to get better at. Nothing to it but to do it.

Furthermore you've been incredibly helpful to the people who are here, you're constantly giving out helpful tips and fixing issues people have so they can enjoy your creation rather than be frustrated by it. That's the kind of dev's I want creating games I play, so please, don't give up. Regardless of your decision I wish you the best.

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I gave up on the game because it's not interesting to the players. Just look at the reviews, comments. Almost none are positive, there are no downloads, views, likes. Players don't like the game, and that's a fact. I've been working on this game for over a year, and anyone who's ever done anything with their hands should understand the amount of work I've done. I'm also not happy to give it up after so many days of work, but the facts remain the facts, and I don't see the point in continuing.
The game was something different and reminded me of earlier versions of GTA.
It felt bigger and I really enjoyed playing it.
Maybe for some people playing this after knowing games like the new GTA and stuff, they don't understand that you did a remarkable job compaired to what those games do with that much more money and developers/creators.

Don't drop but rearrange.
The feeling I got from your game was big, but maybe make it a little smaller and try to go for the looks and not the big map feel.

I would suggest you to make The Comeback

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes