CN47

Jun 27, 2021
I gave up on the game because it's not interesting to the players. Just look at the reviews, comments. Almost none are positive, there are no downloads, views, likes. Players don't like the game, and that's a fact. I've been working on this game for over a year, and anyone who's ever done anything with their hands should understand the amount of work I've done. I'm also not happy to give it up after so many days of work, but the facts remain the facts, and I don't see the point in continuing.
I am sure a lot of people who frequent F95, like me, were actually waiting for a playable version without actually interacting with the post/thread. I have tried this once, the graphics were just too bad.
F95 is full of horny freeloaders so they don't bother to interact with the posts/thread unless it speaks to them personally. For me, this comment of yours was enough to leave a comment. You could use some inspiration from XtreamAnim with 2 stars rating.
If you still someday somehow decide to pick it up, my wishes are with you!

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I gave up on the game because it's not interesting to the players. Just look at the reviews, comments. Almost none are positive, there are no downloads, views, likes. Players don't like the game, and that's a fact. I've been working on this game for over a year, and anyone who's ever done anything with their hands should understand the amount of work I've done. I'm also not happy to give it up after so many days of work, but the facts remain the facts, and I don't see the point in continuing.
The problem is that you're more concerned with what people think then crafting your game. The game is pretty good and I like the driving element, but at the same time, buildings are unfinished and the world itself is written around a story. There only two things to do in the world, story and sex, and that's the issue in my opinion.

Had this game had some sleep mechanics, bathe mechanics, easy minigames, and interactive elements like sitting - drinking - sleeping - eating, then I'd probably be supporting this games' patreon. Unfortunately the game doesn't have those things, and that is why I wouldn't support it.

zzvandettazz

May 10, 2017
It should work. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll update the links soon.
hi bro, i got a bug that i fall out of the world right after the mission which mc was forced into the trunk of the daughter of mc father's friend(whose name i dont remember), can you modify my save so i can continue? Thank you.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I wonder what the reboot of this will be called? The Comeback: Reloaded?
The Comeback of the Comeback? Seriously though, I'm just not a fan of sandboxes (if I wanna play a game I pull out Elden Ring or similar, AVN's are for reading a story guided by choices and fapping to dirty pictures and animations, not clicking shit on some map while pretending it's not a shitty game) so if it gets rebooted and is still a shitty sandbox I probably won't play that either. I love incest and loli AVNs' but will skip them if it's also a sandbox.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The Comeback of the Comeback? Seriously though, I'm just not a fan of sandboxes (if I wanna play a game I pull out Elden Ring or similar, AVN's are for reading a story guided by choices and fapping to dirty pictures and animations, not clicking shit on some map while pretending it's not a shitty game) so if it gets rebooted and is still a shitty sandbox I probably won't play that either. I love incest and loli AVNs' but will skip them if it's also a sandbox.
I like a good sandbox, with random events that pop up and lots to do. Where you can pursue multiple love interests at the same time and you aren't as tied down. Trouble is most sandboxes are day skipping simulators with very limited freedom, where you will spend a lot of your time waiting for things to happen, because fuck you that's why! Holiday Island and Love & Sex 2nd Base are examples of good sandboxes with loads to do. Love & Sex 2nd Base can be kinda frustrating with some characters though (looking at you Emma, Palla and Samantha). It's not impossible to have your story and your sandbox though, just need better characters and this is somewhere that L&S shines.

There are very few kinetic novels I like, because I like to feel that the choices that I make matter and do something. Having no choices sucks, especially if the MC is written like an autistic retard. If I am just clicking the button for words and some nekkid pics, cool, but there better be some damn good words and really pretty pictures, or good animated scenes. Even still that gets boring after awhile, especially if it's mc finds the macguffin and now he is an unstoppable force. I'd like a little story with my sexy book and not just op mc slays puss because op. I am here to be entertained.

There are some games that stand head and shoulders above others and can balance quality writing, sexiness and good characters, but they are few and far between. Some games can even hit you with a sneaky punch in the feels, I like those ones best, because you care about the characters and want to know what happens next. Anyway, the Comeback 2: Reloaded will probably be a thing, you can't keep Max down for long.

Reactions: TarAlcarin
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes