Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
im trying to get john to dom penny but i seem to be stuck. all she does is ask me if ive sucked him off and i just play it off as a joke making her suspicious. no progression after that.
same here
-Be very submissive
-Have Penny made slutty, not obedient
-Meet John in his office, have a beer and follow him to the toilets for some cock sucking, should be done at least twice i think
-Try to add serum in his beer, he will turn tables on you and you'll end up being forced to drink it yourself, becoming his bitch.
-Visit him once or twice more in his office for more toilet fun
-Then just "look for Penny" in your lab during late morning, John will be taking advantage of Penny and have her strapon your ass after a few shows.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I couldn't give 2 shits about Penny from the start and now this game is apparently all about Penny.
Guess I'll drop it for now and revisit in a year or so in the hopes we get some progress with Dee, mom and sis.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Westane
I have played this game for ages an enjoy each and every update. Yes like some, I have my Fav's (Mom and Sis).
Each Character takes us in new directions and I have fun exploring all the options!
Keep up the great story and great work!

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
is it safe to play? i havent played it for a long time and i can see he is changing some stuff. Should i wait till he fininshes or delve right into it again

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Nice to see this still thriving, though I also am firmly in the 'anticipating more content for mom and sis' camp. Something to look forward to, I suppose.

Some of the most interesting time I spent with this was 'accidently' using the strange dildo on the mom and watching the various scheningans ensue. Seemed odd that we couldn't use it on the protagonist or the sister, but them's the breaks, maybe it'll change up in the future. Or it'll inspire a new serum. Or whatnot.

Since they will actually be getting different paths ala penny, perhaps this time around you can entice their affections without turning them into village bicycles. Or on the flip side-- joining the sis in her quest to be a camwhore/adult movie actress could be fun, too, providing it doesn't all railroad into the bad ending town.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dont remember but think its between 6 months and 1 year
Well, that answers half of what I said... Still going to need you to explain what you mean by "safe to play" though.

The only significant changes that are a little odd imo, are Tasha becoming a pre-op trans woman, Chris going from white to black, and dropping the word shemale for a character identifier.

If any of that's a problem for you, you might want to avoid.
If not, then have fun!

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game itself is not bad , but after the second Chapter to play is not interesting , because in the third Chapter there are recent transformations , changes of personnel and after the company remains vego some people with whom all the actions go in a circle

dannyslaps

Jun 17, 2017
-Be very submissive
-Have Penny made slutty, not obedient
-Meet John in his office, have a beer and follow him to the toilets for some cock sucking, should be done at least twice i think
-Try to add serum in his beer, he will turn tables on you and you'll end up being forced to drink it yourself, becoming his bitch.
-Visit him once or twice more in his office for more toilet fun
-Then just "look for Penny" in your lab during late morning, John will be taking advantage of Penny and have her strapon your ass after a few shows.
I've done this and have been repeating the last two steps for awhile with no changes. maybe its bugged? I'm on a fresh save too.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
So can you actually use MCS-2 and 3 on Penny? Cos I can't find it. What was the point of this update otherwise? Most of it seems like under the hood changes that help out the dev but show nothing to the players.

super_twis

Dec 11, 2018
im trying to get john to dom penny but i seem to be stuck. all she does is ask me if ive sucked him off and i just play it off as a joke making her suspicious. no progression after that.
Have you made her dominant? I think that makes her immune to John.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
can you help install the pics
i downloaded the html file that opnes with google
should i use a diferent type of platform?
Opening it in Chrome works fine, that's what I use for games like this.

For installing the pics just make sure you make a folder called "The Company" then in that put the HTML and the "pics" folder so it'll read

"pics"
"The Company - 6.1.html"

At that structure the HTML will be able to read the pics just fine.

Reactions: Proto Persona
3.90 star(s) 70 Votes