Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Still can't trigger John's dom thing. Been trying to for several updates now, I usually end up going all sissy in the process but it never freaking happens, whenever he approaches he just leaves me alone. Is it dependent on a specific time of day to do it, or does it have prerequisites, or is there anything that blocks it, like starting to dose Tasha?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
i wish in the company you could have your sister as a wive and that you could make her shemale
I am hoping for more Herm options. It's sad that we only get the mom, and 1 trans. What's so odd in having both pieces of equipment? I hope for a serum that can add a penis. Or more attachments to add one permanently.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Still can't trigger John's dom thing. Been trying to for several updates now, I usually end up going all sissy in the process but it never freaking happens, whenever he approaches he just leaves me alone. Is it dependent on a specific time of day to do it, or does it have prerequisites, or is there anything that blocks it, like starting to dose Tasha?
Figured it out, you have to go to his office (after lunch) and talk to him, have a beer with him (without dosing the first two times, suck him twice and he'll dose you), then follow him to the bathroom. Accidentally made Penny dom in the same save so that's pretty much where it stops otherwise, as she rejects anything he does and so stops his progression.

how do you whore penny?
Go more sexual, then reinforce that to get in touch with her sexuality, then the third one (with the 2 serum at that point, so chapter 2 without cheats) has an option to have her fuck around the office.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Got all excited for a new update and see it's mainly just back end changes with the exception of some Penny stuff. Guess I'll be in the wait for 6.4 boat with a few other people I see.

Dec 22, 2017
Figured it out, you have to go to his office (after lunch) and talk to him, have a beer with him (without dosing the first two times, suck him twice and he'll dose you), then follow him to the bathroom. Accidentally made Penny dom in the same save so that's pretty much where it stops otherwise, as she rejects anything he does and so stops his progression.

Go more sexual, then reinforce that to get in touch with her sexuality, then the third one (with the 2 serum at that point, so chapter 2 without cheats) has an option to have her fuck around the office.
fuck so pennys locked behind a route? im already caught up. i dont want to play through a 4th time ;c

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Ehhh...what?? Where did you learn this from??
Going to the console Tasha has sevral flags
If chased the Tasha thread you know most of these
"Had coffee" set to true has her giving you cofee in the morning as if you have dosed her to do so in the game same goes for "dominate chanel", "morning maturbate" and the blowjob one

All of these flags is things I recognized from the game however "Wedding" (one Tasha's flag in the code) is nothing I recognized in the game so suspect that you get the chance to wed her in the future

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i was hoping you could use the anti-penis serum on tasha, and i dont like the new penny paths. in obedience penny becomes a literal muppet it seems.

Reactions: Sorter

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, tried this again..
1) which characters can you get beyond 70 relationship with? So far, it just seems to Penny and maybe Sonia (never tried her romance route. I've had several meals with Diane at 70 (pre halloween) without her dropping a phone number, and going for coffee with Tasha doesn't seem to trigger it either.
2) I like the fact traveling to the mall doesn't seem to eat up time anymore- but can you actually develop any relationships with the sales girls yet?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Public is out very soon, should help with keeping saves in between versions.

Reactions: Sorter

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Okay, tried this again..
1) which characters can you get beyond 70 relationship with? So far, it just seems to Penny and maybe Sonia (never tried her romance route. I've had several meals with Diane at 70 (pre halloween) without her dropping a phone number, and going for coffee with Tasha doesn't seem to trigger it either.
2) I like the fact traveling to the mall doesn't seem to eat up time anymore- but can you actually develop any relationships with the sales girls yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
That's been there since the beginning, when she was still a she.
Welp...
I'll just assume I am wrong then.
I have seen all the flags in previous versions I usually mess with the sister's flags bringing her back from overseas.
Or undo mom's penis.
I can still hope

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a problem. Please help me.

It said that "Cheats can be entered via the Additional Notes field during character creation".

But There is no "additional Notes Field" rather than "Name" and "Relationship" during my character creation...

How to use "cheats"?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, finished one run through of current build (dom male vs Dee, cheat Chanel, penny obedient, less grinding). The story ends in the same place it did last january (before Penny had the two drug routes), so I'll assume most of the developers time has been spent flushing out the other routes, and changing the backend, having a life, etc. My thoughts are in the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes