OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
You will next month. Ava's serum routes are being update first. You will now be given a choice whether to share Ava or have a 1-1 Relationship with her. For now though, nope.
Thanks my friend, I love your game, one of my favorites, if the dollar was not absurdly bigger than my local currency I would definitely support you

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Does the route where you drug John but keep him a dude end at the repeatable bowling date now, or is there more? You can't do anything with him with MCS3

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I get these errors when they don't let me buy anything from Ash with repair ??

<<if _inv.includes(_id)>> <<btnDisable "@@.gain;Owned@@">> <<elseif _cost > $Money>> <<btnDisable "@@.loss;Can't Afford">> <<else>> <<capture _cost, _id, _inv>> <<btnLink "Purchase" "Adult-Store-Shopping" "$Money -= _cost, _inv.pushUnique(_id)">> <</capture>> <</if>>
HOW do ai fix them??

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Wait what? Where'd you hear that?
A little bit off topic, but long story short, this has not been a good month for Yandere Dev. His emails and socials got hacked, and in particular the emails he exchanged with the indie game studio who had decided to back him leaked. It showed that they actually did send a professional programmer to try to fix his spaghetti code, but this pissed him off because now he could not understand code written by an actual person who knows how to program. He also could not meet any of the deadlines they agreed on, so he suddenly backed out of their agreement, and still owes them money.

Then a bunch of his disgruntled fans decided to make their own game, from scratch, and after 3 weeks of coding it already looks better than Yandere Simulator, and has more features. Oh, and they promised that they won't crowdfund or take Patreon while developing the game. He tried to stop them by threatening to commit suicide if they don't cease development. :/

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Soooo, I reached 100 and 100 with "stepmother" and I still can't get past fingering phase while I didn't use MCS-3... Is there no way to get it work without filling house with strangers?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Soooo, I reached 100 and 100 with "stepmother" and I still can't get past fingering phase while I didn't use MCS-3... Is there no way to get it work without filling house with strangers?
There's no sex with her when she's in the living room in the evening, just fingering, but you should be able to fuck her in her room at night or in the kitchen on weekend mornings.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
There's no sex with her when she's in the living room in the evening, just fingering, but you should be able to fuck her in her room at night or in the kitchen on weekend mornings.
I know that, but she doesn't allow it, it's becoming a rape if I try...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I know that, but she doesn't allow it, it's becoming a rape if I try...
Oh well, if you object to a little bit of rape within the family ...

Yeah, you need to dose her to MCS-3 level to make it "consensual" (as in chemically assisted rape rather than just physical).

Again, the coming update to/rewrite of her content will likely include a path where she doesn't become the town bicycle.

Reactions: Fearnought

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Oh well, if you object to a little bit of rape within the family ...

Yeah, you need to dose her to MCS-3 level to make it "consensual" (as in chemically assisted rape rather than just physical).

Again, the coming update to/rewrite of her content will likely include a path where she doesn't become the town bicycle.
Then it's waiting time, thanks for info)

Reactions: gregers
Dec 8, 2018
First time looking at this game since the bimbo images were changed. Dang. Y'all must have found the smallest titted bimbo out there. Shouldn't a final stage bimbo have excessively large tits?

Reactions: Enfrize

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
but after redo Ave serum routes you will have to start a game now or can you start from a chapter 3 ??

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes