AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
So has he made the shemale content unavoidable now? That's a real shame.
Tasha is a shemale. You can ignore her if you want. The game does not force you into fetishes that you don't want. Well, except for chemical mind control and slavery.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

BloodyMoon

Feb 27, 2018
Fuck!! I didn't know this one has pregnancy and hope can be more interesting if they finally going to have grown serum for giving birth for this

Reactions: Breedy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Fuck!! I didn't know this one has pregnancy and hope can be more interesting if they finally going to have grown serum for giving birth for this

As far as I'm aware, there's no plans for anything regarding impregnation(s) beyond being pregnant and/or future lactation content that might not require pregnancy due to induced lactation, as shown in the scene where the Player Character can be involved in another "lab accident" which causes massive, rapid breast growth and lactation.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Dang it.
I went through the code as much as I could, but it seems there's still no new CMD-1 or MCS-X content in this one. Yeah the new systems and the new chapter was kind of more important, but STILL! I'm so waiting for those two to finally get extended... :cry:

CrzMaris

Sep 30, 2017
I can't seem to get the base image pack to work , i extract the pics folder , i put the update folder in the pics folder but when i start the html only the update pack shows up as checked

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
This is a great game. Could do with more new clips like someone mentioned and those cloud backgrounds are horrid, hard to see what the text says. Some of the changes to working things are very puzzling. It feels like some of these re-designed systems etc are just minimal gains compared to effort. While story progression and hot new clips is what I at least want. I presume I'm not alone.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
When I get to the end of the new content I'm asked "Please save your game here." However, when I attempt to save, I get an error. If it matters, I'm using Chrome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I can't seem to get the base image pack to work , i extract the pics folder , i put the update folder in the pics folder but when i start the html only the update pack shows up as checked
So close. dont put the update folder in there.
Just the pics folder and the html.
Not a pics folder and another folder that contains the html.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
I hate to ask the obvious (but hey, you are the blind bot :whistle:), but have you scrolled down? On my normal settings, the 'Additional notes' box is immediately below the normal cut off of the window.
Also, the 'Additional Notes' box is the cheat input box you're looking for.
Actually it is NOT there IF you say you haven't played the game before, when asked. You must say you have played the game before the additional Notes Box shows up, if you don't there is nothing above the continue button.

So all those people saying, "Where the fuck is additional Notes?" are not blind, stupid or [Insert pejorative here] They just pick a different option starting the game than you did.

There really should be a note placed in the cheat spoiler on the first page about this difference in the game to lessen confusion.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Playing through this and was kind of disappointed by the lack of addition to the Dominant John route. It hasn't seemed to be updated in ages.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I have to say, i'm starting to lose interest in this game because it seems to get more and more trans focused. Would be a damn shame since it started very strong.
Agree - forced trans is not acceptable to a lot of people.
After playing it tonight, I seriously asked myself if I should just delete it and move on.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
I have to say, i'm starting to lose interest in this game because it seems to get more and more trans focused. Would be a damn shame since it started very strong.
My main issue is the wide breadth of playstyles supported at the start and the ability to choose what content you engaged in to a narrowing of the playstyles ACTUALLY given content and the inability of the player to bypass content they are not interested in. It has become a rather bland imitation of t
he original premise.

Had this game been trans centric at the start like lots of other games i'd have no complaints with the narrowing of focus because I'd have just skipped the game and moved on. There are lots of these HTML games that deal with the narrow focus of trans/sissification that fill a demand for players but the premise was clear from day one of development with these projects and no promise it was all things to all people sort of story. Likewise there are lots of game with the narrow focus of incest or NTR again which is fine because people KNOW what they are getting. Not so with this game...

Now I'm not going to freak out on a developer that started big but found the premise of have multiple storylines to support, sissybois, Dominate male, dominate trans, submissive trans, dominate female, submissive female, and bimbo females was just too much work. The developer should grow a pair and say, "look I started with these story arcs but the amount of work to give each one content is too much so I am now focusing on a few or one storylines to make the development process manageable." But the developer isn't saying that the promises are still grand but the delivery is narrowing

The whole Trans sex zombies made no sense story wise. Where the hell did all the trans girls come from? The story doesn't say, there was no request for sex change drug on mass. Yet there was for the corruption mind control drug but then we find out that wait a minute the missing batch is on lauren's person so how the fuck did they make all the sex zombies? They don't have the sex change drugs and they don't have the type -3 corruption/mind control drugs, so what are we to believe that the company suddenly got a huge order for trans females and they all where processed through this branch at the same time and they just happen to be predisposed to being sex fiends before they were being processed? shit writing.

I'm done.

1) I am not getting the options I was promised at the start of development in terms of content to support a given option
2) The writing is going WAY downhill.
3) The game is a boring repetitive grind even on the lest grindy settings
4) The developer just isn't being honest with players. I don't think it is malicious intent just a refusal to admit the game's focus has change from broad divergent options to more of a trans/transformation orientated game, because the developer bit off more then they could chew and now the game is evolving into something it wasn't before.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Actually it is NOT there IF you say you haven't played the game before, when asked. You must say you have played the game before the additional Notes Box shows up, if you don't there is nothing above the continue button.

So all those people saying, "Where the fuck is additional Notes?" are not blind, stupid or [Insert pejorative here] They just pick a different option starting the game than you did.

There really should be a note placed in the cheat spoiler on the first page about this difference in the game to lessen confusion.
Never meant to imply he was stupid et al. His username is literally 'theblindbot' and I was poking a little fun at it and asking a simple question about something that probably was too obvious. However, it turned out the solution itself was something else that seems pretty obvious once it was pointed out. When people ask questions of people asking questions, it's not always that somebody thinks somebody else is stupid, it's that we're trying to see what they see (or don't see) when we can't see through their eyes or directly at their screen and the only way to help them is to ask every little thing (no matter how simple/stupid it may seem) until we narrow it down.

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Huh I remembered playing this a long time ago. Didn't realize there was stuff still being added. I was rather enjoyable the first time through if memory serves right.

plokplok

Jan 31, 2017
i don't know if this has been said but to open the dev console:
1. open the file in something like notepad++
2. go to line 1137 (it should look like this devmode: false,)
3. change the false to true
4. start up the games and you will have dev console at the left side of the screen

there u go

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes