Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Ok part of the issue with chapter 3 is the lack of agency. For example when Lauren shows up, you can't even TRY to dose her. The game removes your ability to take an action you could always take before, with no reason, as if hanging a sign on her that says "this character is different". A much better way to do it is like with Julia: you could try to do, it but were thwarted BY HER, not by the game denying you the attempt. You had agency; you failed due to the STORY AND CHARACTER, not because the game locked out an option.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Been awhile since I looked into this game but is there any content with Chris?
Not yet but Westane just gave Chris a new actor and changed how he works significantly. The next update will probably have scenes for him but at the moment Westane is mainly talking about the new asian character portrayed by Anri Okita

Reactions: Engelstein

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
Hello!! Do you know, is there any scenes with Mother daughter trapon or tribadism? is it possible to use strapon and cat collar on mom? (strapon in active role)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's answered several times in the thread, and again the answer to that question is no.
That's her second-last dose of normal serums, prior to MCS-X if you choose to use that on her at all. Given your question about Ava, I'd recommend you don't giver her or Dakota MCS-X. Well, you can to see the outcome, but you won't like it, especially for Dakota.

The only possible way of having sex with Ava that does not require her being dosed into fucking other people to seek release in futility, is to rape her. That's it.[/QUOT

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Not yet but Westane just gave Chris a new actor and changed how he works significantly. The next update will probably have scenes for him but at the moment Westane is mainly talking about the new asian character portrayed by Anri Okita
Thank you. Looking forward to the new girl, now I just need a latina modeled by Bridgette B and I'm good.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Hell, adding in a big-breasted latina would be easy. Mom's sister is in town visiting after a nasty divorce and is staying at the house. Dosage opportunities abound as she lounges about the house and occasionally running into her while at the mall on the weekends. We get some Mom/Aunt action, Aunt/Niece, Aunt/Nephew, MFF, MFFF!

Reactions: Vinnyrock

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
There need to be multiple paths to take Dakota and Ava.
Its all well and good that Dakota is pretty easy to get where you want her but the end points suck, and even with the earlier ones she is starts getting a boyfriend at some points. Id like to see her be a bit gentler with Mom.
Ava is just unfun as it goes further. I've got zero interest in making her a slut with everyone else. Having to rape her to have sex with her is almost worse.

Having a path like Sophie's would be great. Pick a progression of options that go in a certain direction.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Ava is just unfun as it goes further. I've got zero interest in making her a slut with everyone else. Having to rape her to have sex with her is almost worse.
You no longer have to rape her once you've given her the 7th dose, but I do agree that leading up to that is pretty "unfun". Yes, the fact that the MC does reprehensible things at work is one thing, but doing them at home too really makes the MC despicable. There's not much of a line between a 'nice' playthrough and going so far as to use MCS-X and/or the pet collar, given that the MC has already been willing to turn his/her mother into a raging slut.

Reactions: Forgeshield
Jan 28, 2018
You no longer have to rape her once you've given her the 7th dose, but I do agree that leading up to that is pretty "unfun". Yes, the fact that the MC does reprehensible things at work is one thing, but doing them at home too really makes the MC despicable. There's not much of a line between a 'nice' playthrough and going so far as to use MCS-X and/or the pet collar, given that the MC has already been willing to turn his/her mother into a raging slut.
What's interesting too, is that in more than a small/insignificant amount of text/dialogue, the MC actually does seem to know/care about the difference between "necessary" and "unnecessary" evil (using those terms loosely). Having Ava be a degenerate slut would certainly fall into the "unnecessary" category; so to me it seems out of character for the MC, if even only slightly.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I Have a Question dose any one know win Westane will upload The Company Alpha v 5.5.0 for the public .
He's not. Read his Patreon page, and if you have then read it again more carefully. He explains what he's doing.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
Thank You Awolfe he is release the 6.0.2 for the public but i was talk about the 5.5.0 i did not get the save at the end of the game it said to save it for the futuer

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thank You Awolfe he is release the 6.0.2 for the public but i was talk about the 5.5.0 i did not get the save at the end of the game it said to save it for the futuer
Won't matter. You'll need to start a new game anyway. My old 5.5 saves were not fully compatible with 6.0, and I don't expect that 6.02 will change that issue.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes