AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The 6.0.2 update addressed some of the bugs that I reported.

1. Now when you get a message saying that Relationship has increased, when it actually hasn't, you can see something like this: "You have reached the highest possible relationship level with Tasha and cannot increase it further." (Tasha is at 100)
or
"Your relationship with Mom cannot increase further at this point." (Mom is at 70)

2. Now all characters are shown on the Characters Status page ... except for Chris. He is also not listed in the notebook.

I also just noticed a new option for Ava (an 8th dose): "Have her want to start including Dakota in your fun". Not sure if this is new to v6.0.2 or whether it was there in 6.0.0 and I hadn't noticed it before.

I still cannot find how to raise Ava and/or Dakota's Relationship above 70, or if it's even possible. I've asked several times here in this thread and gotten no response from anyone.

hotuck

Nov 23, 2017
I made all the serums that are needed for penny's side project on October 30st, but there are no events and the day just passes like all the other days. Is it happening only to me?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I also just noticed a new option for Ava (an 8th dose): "Have her want to start including Dakota in your fun". Not sure if this is new to v6.0.2 or whether it was there in 6.0.0 and I hadn't noticed it before.
That's pretty old.
For the longest time, Ava and Dakota had the most developed dosage content, all the way to threesomes in the living room.

The clue to it not being new, is that nothing hints at it in recent changelogs.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
Well i have reached the end of the game on 6.0.2 on Chapter 4 November 2nd and Westane is tell me to save my game here but i can not click the SAVE HERE and Westane said my game will not load in the future Releases so watt do i do.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I had a threesome, of sorts, with Ava and Dakota before this 8th dose. That's why the 8th dose, and the text associated with it, came as a surprise to me. That earlier threesome wasn't really a full-on threesome though, IIRC it was one-on-one with the third masturbating as she watched, so it makes sense that there'd be a full-on threesome where the MC fucks both mom and sis at the same time.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
Well i click the Continue button and got a error message on the side on the page under Gender Lock you are playing passed the stopping point most likely result incompatible with future releases.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well i click the Continue button and got a error message on the side on the page under Gender Lock you are playing passed the stopping point most likely result incompatible with future releases.
As long as you stop RIGHT NOW and do nothing that changes any stats you may be alright. Just stop playing the game until there is an update with new content.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Also, no you can't increase relationship above 70 with Ava or Dakota(without editing variables, but it doesn't do anything above 70 so why bother.)

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also, no you can't increase relationship above 70 with Ava or Dakota(without editing variables, but it doesn't do anything above 70 so why bother.)
I much appreciate the answer. Been trying to find that out for many weeks. Thanks again.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Is there anything that happens with the relationship numbers especially with family members? I know that if these get really low there is just a little bit but you really have to force the game to go so low in the first place. The only one seems to be Penny while everyone else seem more decision based.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
just beat the game very fun and good story so far..... but who is this ava everyone is talking about? i never met an ava once in the whole game...

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
How exactly do you unlock the Exhibitionist scenes for Ms. Dee (Sophie)? I went down her submissive route and gave her the 4 doses, do I need to grind her willpower down to 0?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Something I just thought of, it wouldn't be hard to set up a little scene with Bimbo Julia where she randomly grabs you in the hallway for a quick suck/fuck. Be a way to bring down Arousal if need be and/or go along with the Sissy branch with your low willpower, unable to will yourself to leave. The story could be that the guys that are normally keeping her occupied were called off temporary to handle another unruly subject and she uses you sate her thirst in the meantime.

Just something I thought of while doing another playthrough.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes