Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
is there a way to edit the save file so my character never sucked John's dick? I made the mistake of going to the bathroom with him really horny and I didn't have other choice. I could've click back but at the moment I thought I could reverse the situation later

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Finally able the complete the third chapter! Fucking yes!

Overall it was very enjoyable but I have to admit, I'm actually a tiny bit disappointed in some respects. It's a little frustrating that there seemed to be almost zero interaction with Lauren.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I notice that now the shopkeepers appear in the notebook as well, so I'm hoping future updates will introduce dosing them (or other optional scenes, maybe rape ones?). I do recall Westane saying somewhere that this was part of the plan, so again it kind of got my hopes up that this update included them, but presumably he's just preparing them for the future plans.

Also, lastly, I have to admit, given that there's now at least 3 trans people in game (Tasha, Sarina and the planned Asian is supposed to be trans too, right?) I really hope that there will be the option of using the TFM forumlas on them at some point to completely turn them into women. I assume there won't be because there's been no mention of that in any plans I've seen, but I'm still going to cross my fingers.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Yeah, I was disappointed with what happens with Lauren, though mostly because I really like Lauren Phillips and wanted to see more of her stuff in the game. The character herself, though, I never really cared for one way or the other.

Breedy

Aug 18, 2018
Ist great that evereone except the MC can get impregnated. But i wish that the game follows the impregnation path more and that there some Pictures with big swollen bellies.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Ist great that evereone except the MC can get impregnated. But i wish that the game follows the impregnation path more and that there some Pictures with big swollen bellies.
Well, you wouldn't see that in the short amount of time currently covered by the game anyway. And IIRC, the MC CAN get pregnant. Obviously you'd have to be female for it to happen.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
How much trans on male content is in there? This is how i found out about the game, anyone know how much trans content there is?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How much trans on male content is in there? This is how i found out about the game, anyone know how much trans content there is?
AFAIK, none. All the trans content is trans on female or on other trans, at least so far. Assuming that the MC is trans (mine is), there are only two male NPCs that the MC can interact with socially so far. One of them becomes female (if you force him to change) before you can engage in sex with him (this assumes the 'good' route with that NPC; I've never tried the 'bad' route to see what happens), and the other male has no sex content at all yet.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Like 1 charcter has some T on M. [Only if you play as a sissy]
And you can play as a dominate shemale if I recall. And I want to say you can fuck a man as that. Over all, very little.

Reactions: kiwicami

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Like 1 character has some T on M. [Only if you play as a sissy]
And you can play as a dominate shemale if I recall.
Yeah, I forgot that if your MC is a sub male then you can probably get Tasha to fuck you. You can probably also get Ava to fuck a sissy MC after you've given her the magic strapon, so that makes two T/M events.

And I want to say you can fuck a man as that.
Unless there is a MC-on-John event (before John transforms into Chanel), then no, you cannot as the MC. There is no MC-on-Chris in the game yet, and there is no socialization with any of the other male characters in the game.

Reactions: kiwicami

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am hoping to see if the dev does more Futa stuff, like allowing the MC to become one some way, or mass producing them via chemicals. If I am not mistaken, something akin to this was mentioned on the official TFGS forums.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I am hoping to see if the dev does more Futa stuff, like allowing the MC to become one some way, or mass producing them via chemicals. If I am not mistaken, something akin to this was mentioned on the official TFGS forums.
Yes, it would be nice. Currently, if the MC is male or trans s/he cannot acquire a vagina. And if the MC is female she cannot gain a penis. The drugs can shrink or grow a penis or breasts, but they won't give you something that you don't already have.

In the HTML game TSGE drugs will shrink a dick and, eventually, turn it into a clit. Still no vagina for the MC in that game, either.

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
Are the cat coller and the strange strapon only for Ava? or theres someone else you can use it on???

How many chapters?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
3 chapters in the build here on F95. The strap-on is for Ava. I think the collar is for Dakota, but I'm not sure since I've never used it. You can search this thread to find out the answer for sure.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I actually just noticed Dakota has a few gangbang scenes. How do you get them? I have a feeling it's connected to her computer and maybe being submissive but I would like to know before I make the grind to decrease those stats.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Are the cat coller and the strange strapon only for Ava? or theres someone else you can use it on???

How many chapters?
sadly its all for ava :( and theres three chapters but you can still play after the chapters just no more story content

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes