Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah I thought the same. I do know you can be cat collared yourself tho. How it affects anything I've never been able to really tell the difference, tho.
I'm doing another playthrough right now and once I'm at the end of the current content I'm going to attempt to collar Sis to see.

Sidenote: It'd be nice if you could see who is impregnated in the Notes. Perfect place for it.

EDIT: Yeah definitely can't collar Sister, I tried at every opportunity and it never popped for it. The only thing I haven't tried is collaring after giving her MCS-X, but I don't like going down that route.

Wodi01

Jul 7, 2017
The effect of the cat collar on Ava is somewhat similar to the cms-1 dose you gave tory in chapter 1. In the kitchen you can tell her to present her pussy or ass to you and finger/fuck it against her will. She is aware of the actions but unable to fight back(similar actions are possible in the living room and her room). Another difference i found is when you have druged her so that she can only can come from your touch in the scene where she is masturbating in the kitchen and squirted when you help her, you can tell her to clean the mess(she licks the floor clean).
If you drug her further the collar seems to loose its effect.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, I forgot that if your MC is a sub male then you can probably get Tasha to fuck you. You can probably also get Ava to fuck a sissy MC after you've given her the magic strapon, so that makes two T/M events.

Unless there is a MC-on-John event (before John transforms into Chanel), then no, you cannot as the MC. There is no MC-on-Chris in the game yet, and there is no socialization with any of the other male characters in the game.
Well, ok, i think i'll wait for a bit more content before playing, thanks for letting me know.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So Westane just showed us the roadmap for the next 5 releases. Here they are

• 6.1 - Penny's Update
  • 6.2 - John's Dominant Update (Focus on Tasha, Julia, and Diana)
  • 6.3 - Other Coworker Content Cleanup Update - This includes content expansion for Lauren!
  • 6.4 - Ava and Dakota Serums Update
  • 6.5 - ???
Penny is up first with more convos, personal events and a bunch of other stuff. Afterwards is John's Dom stuff. That means he will start fucking the others and possibly you as well. 6.3 will give us content for every coworker so I think this means we will get Dating routes and best of all, more Sophie content!

6.4 is the big one, the one everyone has been asking about. Looks like we might be able to have Ava to ourselves now without having her have to sleep with others. Additional options for Dakota is also excellent so I hope we get solo scenes since we have access to her computer now.

6.5 I am guessing will be for the shop keepers or it might be the Thanksgiving Event. We will find out later on.

Westane also talked that there will be 5 chapters in the game and Chapter 4 will be the longest. Stretching from before Thanksgiving all the way to New Years.

Game is looking to be a fucking masterpiece by the time we reach the halfway mark of the year so by the end I think we are in for one of the greatest h-games ever made.

If you want to read the full post here is the link:

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
Looks like we might be able to have Ava to ourselves now without having her have to sleep with others.
Finally. I haven't been keeping up with this game much, how long do you think it'll take for us to get that update? From you talking about the 6.5 being possibly a thanksgiving update, maybe in September?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Finally. I haven't been keeping up with this game much, how long do you think it'll take for us to get that update? From you talking about the 6.5 being possibly a thanksgiving update, maybe in September?
If each update took a month it would be out by May. That's really up to Westane though. I cannot answer this question with confidence

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
I think I'm looking forward to DomJohn Route. It might give the game a path that is clearly different than what's in the game since it started. All of course depending if it's made in an interesting way which i'm a bit wary off but I hope for the best.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
So Westane just showed us the roadmap for the next 5 releases. Here they are

• 6.1 - Penny's Update
  • 6.2 - John's Dominant Update (Focus on Tasha, Julia, and Diana)
  • 6.3 - Other Coworker Content Cleanup Update - This includes content expansion for Lauren!
  • 6.4 - Ava and Dakota Serums Update
  • 6.5 - ???
Penny is up first with more convos, personal events and a bunch of other stuff. Afterwards is John's Dom stuff. That means he will start fucking the others and possibly you as well. 6.3 will give us content for every coworker so I think this means we will get Dating routes and best of all, more Sophie content!

6.4 is the big one, the one everyone has been asking about. Looks like we might be able to have Ava to ourselves now without having her have to sleep with others. Additional options for Dakota is also excellent so I hope we get solo scenes since we have access to her computer now.

6.5 I am guessing will be for the shop keepers or it might be the Thanksgiving Event. We will find out later on.

Westane also talked that there will be 5 chapters in the game and Chapter 4 will be the longest. Stretching from before Thanksgiving all the way to New Years.

Game is looking to be a fucking masterpiece by the time we reach the halfway mark of the year so by the end I think we are in for one of the greatest h-games ever made.

If you want to read the full post here is the link:
This is more or less exactly what I was hoping for in terms of content for the game. I guess it actually makes sense from a development perspective too. First he adds in the main story content and then goes back and adds in the side stuff and dosage stuff.

I only started kind of following development in Autumn last year so I don't really know how long it usually was between updates? Given that the time between 5.5 and 6.0 was something like 4-5 months, is it likely that we will see a similar length of time between these updates?

Also, I came here specifically to ask out about a few things in the patch notes for 6.0:

"Penny's personal event will occur after the lab accident
Chris' personal events will occur at night at home on certain days
Diana's personal events will occur if you've dosed her to yield information on The Company before September 21st"

Basically I wanted to ask what Penny's and Diana's personal events consisted of? With Diana I actually went back and it seems there were a couple of "personal" conversations you can have with her, but I was wondering if that was it or whether there was more to it. I also am not sure actually which lab accident specifically sets off Penny's personal event and what it entails?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How do you "stay" shemale? In various playhthroughs sooner or later the MC becomes a bimbo. Then I found it way too hard to revert it as basically anything will increase your arousal.
Either manage your masculine/feminine affecting actions, and lust levels, or use the gender lock option in the sidebar (if you chose to "fight the man" to prevent forced transformation dreams).

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
How do you "stay" shemale? In various playhthroughs sooner or later the MC becomes a bimbo. Then I found it way too hard to revert it as basically anything will increase your arousal.
To avoid bimbo just don't spend a ton of time at high arousal. Masturbate or have sex frequently and it won't be an issue.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Either manage your masculine/feminine affecting actions, and lust levels, or use the gender lock option in the sidebar (if you chose to "fight the man" to prevent forced transformation dreams).
Even if you don't flip the gender lock switch (assuming you chose "fight the man") you get the option to resist a forced transformation. When you choose to resist the dream not only do you not transform into a male or female (whichever you had been closest to) it has the added benefit of resetting your trans shemale gender marker to the exact middle of the scale. So you never have to worry about getting transformed when you don't want to. Slide to a side, reset, slide again, reset, ...

Bimbo is based on your wardrobe, makeup, and behavioral choices. If you dress modestly and wear light makeup you won't need to worry about bimbo. Dress and look like a slut and you will get what you deserve. So avoid butt plugs and fishnet stockings.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Even if you don't flip the gender lock switch (assuming you chose "fight the man") you get the option to resist a forced transformation. When you choose to resist the dream not only do you not transform into a male or female (whichever you had been closest to) it has the added benefit of resetting your trans shemale gender marker to the exact middle of the scale. So you never have to worry about getting transformed when you don't want to. Slide to a side, reset, slide again, reset, ...

Bimbo is based on your wardrobe, makeup, and behavioral choices. If you dress modestly and wear light makeup you won't need to worry about bimbo. Dress and look like a slut and you will get what you deserve. So avoid butt plugs and fishnet stockings.
I know all that...

I simply gave the shortest, most obvious and easiest options, which is;
a) What most people want
b) the most helpful and to the point information in a small and concise message that answered the question being asked.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I know all that...

I simply gave the shortest, most obvious and easiest options, which is
I think that you've taken my post a tad personally and misunderstood its intent. I quoted you solely for the purpose of expanding on your concise statement to provide more information that's relevant to the subject. I was not trying to educate you, I was trying to educate players such as TheWand3rer (whom you had replied to) and others. Actually, @gobbet's even more concise reply: "To avoid bimbo just don't spend a ton of time at high arousal. Masturbate or have sex frequently and it won't be an issue." sums up what is needed to avoid bimbo very well. I just mentioned in my post what sorts of things really cause your lust to shoot up. Because even if you fuck someone every day you might still become a bimbo just because you've had high lust too many times. To be honest, I'm not sure because I haven't examined the code, whether the game tracks how long you've had high lust for or whether it's how many times you've had it, or both. Safest to just not get high lust at all. (Another way to shoot your lust up is to expend your last point of energy and not orgasm. IOW, run out of energy while doing something like massaging Ava in the kitchen for example.)

As for gender lock and transformation, I haven't checked with 6.x but in earlier versions if you flipped the switch then you would not get the transformation dream at all. I wrote what I did because leaving the switch off is actually a superior choice, because it allows you to get the dream and then choose to resist it, thus you can reset your gender shift to 'neutral'. Your concise post didn't mention that, and I feel that being able to reset your gender shift is a pretty nifty thing, and folks might not have known about it if they had just taken the simple, more obvious choice of just flipping the gender lock switch.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes