fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i cant find that ominous "additional information" field talked about in the op/cheat list?

darkone1404

Nov 2, 2018
Hi, just wanted to ask how npc pregnancy works, do i get to see some pregnant content?
Also, is there an indicator of how far the pregnancy is?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Sooo, is it not possible to give Sophie the fifth dose on her submissive route? When I am presented the option in the stake house I put the dose in her coffee, but when I try to give her an order there are no options to select from. Given that Sophie can only be given doses during specific events, selecting "no don't give her a dose" is not really an option unless I'm willing to abandon corrupting her.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you might have run into a fringe case where your values are outside of defined parameters.

bargian

May 7, 2017
What anime is that? /pics/movie/anime1 ?

Maybe you guys can recommend nice action anime with some 'hot' action also?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
you might have run into a fringe case where your values are outside of defined parameters.
Bleh, looks like twine decompiling and save editing is in the forecast then

UPDATE: No, that's not it at all. The only criteria checked as to whether or not to proc the event is whether it is October 10th or not. The chapter 3 trip to the steak house _always_ procs on October 10th. And once at the steakhouse it only checks how many times she's been dosed along which path... "s5" in my case. And, it so happens, "s5" is an empty block. Hence the lack of any option to proceed.

This _does_ however, indicate that the number of times you can actually dose her is not tied directly to the number of opportunities one has to dose her. Assuming Westane intends for there to be more opportunities to dose her than there will be actual doses... then you could potentially miss a few chances to dose her and still end up with a completely dosed Sophie by the end. As is right now, there are 5 chances to dose Sophie and only 4 doses have been programed in.

So I guess if you have dosed Sophie four times before Chapter 3 starts, you're better off skipping the Chapter 3 Steakhouse opportunity.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Hi, just wanted to ask how npc pregnancy works, do i get to see some pregnant content?
Also, is there an indicator of how far the pregnancy is?
Everything I've heard reading the thread says that the story is intended to only last for several months - not long enough for pregnancy to truly matter. And the dev has said several times that pregnancy content isn't intended to go further then saying that you got someone pregnant, or they got you pregnant.

That said, with enough people wanting it, he may change his mind.

Reactions: darkone1404

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Everything I've heard reading the thread says that the story is intended to only last for several months - not long enough for pregnancy to truly matter. And the dev has said several times that pregnancy content isn't intended to go further then saying that you got someone pregnant, or they got you pregnant.

That said, with enough people wanting it, he may change his mind.
To be precise he said that the result of the whole pregnancy stuff will only be reflected in the ending of the game.

Reactions: HB38

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I understand what is gone on now in the game THE COMPANY I just know found this site and click the latest posts been read all day and very thing starts with this NPC's i dont get this in the game to play i get it know .
Thanks for posting the link!

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I wonder if the new NPC system talked about in the update means that Dakota and Ava will remember and react to the player having raped them.

Reactions: Nottravis
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes