AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thank You see i am not a patreon member that is y ask about 5.5.0 to be Release to the public on the patreon page.
I am not a patron of this game either. But I have read all 120 pages of this thread, and I've read his Patreon page.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
i love if there where more paths for mother and sister i like a more dommie , aggressive ,rapist mother maybe "encourage" her to get into bodybuilding

Reactions: tontoman

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
I have a problem i start the game but pics just arent there like they crashed but text is there is it bc my flash or something else?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have a problem i start the game but pics just arent there like they crashed but text is there is it bc my flash or something else?
Did you download the images as well?

The game automatically pulls up the pictures from the Pics folder & subfolders, but only if the html file is in the same location as the Pics folder itself. Not inside it, in the same location as it.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Alpha 6.0.2 - Public Release is out, we can download from

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Direct links for 6.0.2 Public:

( )

( ) <- Use if starting fresh

( ) <- Use if updating from recent version

The Company - Alpha 6.0.2 - Release Notes

Content Updates

• Chapter 3 has been added in its entirety!
  • Story content now extends to November 2nd
    • This includes several events starting from the end of Chapter 2
  • New personal events have been added to the game. These events act much like random conversations do, only they occur at fixed times and involve player interaction. Some of these events are contingent on players meeting certain goals by certain times.
    • Penny's personal event will occur after the lab accident
    • Chris' personal events will occur at night at home on certain days
    • Diana's personal events will occur if you've dosed her to yield information on The Company before September 21st
  • One notable event will occur on Saturday, October 21st, where you will have the option of spending the day with Penny, Tasha, Chris, or Lauren. Each character will have their own requirements to appear as an option for that day
  • Some additional flavor text has been added to the morning drive if the player is a Sissy or a Bimbo
  • Some additional dialogue has been added to the drivers depending on the month and day
  • Some additional contextual text has been added for the store clerks
  • Removed event with Diana and Sophie in the records office. It didn't contribute anything to the game and made for awkward scheduling display issues
  • Added new dialogue when getting into bed with Ava after dosing her to kiss you
  • Random conversations at home and work can no longer occur at Night
  • Chris has been recast in the game
    • Chris' events are now Personal Events which trigger at home at night. There are still only three events at the moment, but they'll attempt to trigger almost every Thursday night, starting September 14th, until you've experienced all three
    • The option to call Chris has been removed
    • The existing interactions with Chris have been polished significantly
  • All characters have now been added to the Notebook
  • MCS-X event now unlocks after November 2nd
  • Added day-trip event for Tasha if you're romantically involved with her
  • Added new conversations, notes, and dreams
System Updates

• Once you've reached the end of current story content, you'll be prompted to save your game at that point. Saving past that point will result in save incompatibility in future releases
  • You will now be prompted to choose whether or not this is the first time you've played The Company. Selecting "No" will unlock the chapter select and cheats fields during character creation
  • You can now rename your family members during character creation
  • Added an option in your bedroom to have your door either locked or unlocked in the morning. If it's locked, Ava will not be able to interact with you in the morning
    • Additionally, locking your door will prevent your naps from getting interrupted
  • Getting into bed with Ava or Dakota will now result in not having random night events
  • Missions/Quests such as making the CMD-1 in Chapter 1 or helping Penny in Chapter 3 are called "Tasks"
    • Tasks will be tracked in the sidebar for as long as they're active
    • Once a task has been completed, it will remain complete even if the requirements are no longer met
  • Love has been renamed Relationship and now scales to 100
    • Getting Relationship to go past 70 has additional requirements as this is considered a romantic relationship
    • Relationship notifications have been updated to reflect how much your Relationship was impacted
    • Increases and decreases in Relationship will now notify you of meeting any milestones
  • Lust has been renamed Corruption and now scales to 100
  • Dominance has been renamed Willpower
  • Doubled material cost of MCS-1, MCS-2, MCS-3, and MCS-X
  • Hard difficulty has been adjusted to be slightly less impossible
  • New chapter transitions have been added when starting a new chapter
  • The sidebar now has links to The Company's Patreon, Discord, and woefully incomplete official walkthrough
Fixes

• Fixed some incorrect location notes
  • Fixed a metric ton of spelling/grammar errors

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
are there no images/videos for sophie at all? like im making her submissive for 1 of my playthroughs and she is supposed to give secret oral sex to you but when the part comes up there is nothing showing for it

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Well looking at the Patreon poll's description of her option it says...

*Sophie's content update will not only include "actual content" for Sophie throughout Chapter 1 and 2 in terms of continuing her dose paths, seeing her outside of work, and the addition of new random events, but will also see the continuation of the game's main story line! Sophie will bring with her Chapter 3, which will introduce some new characters and expand on some old ones, including Julia!*

So yeah. It probably will if nothing gets in the way. :D
so even if you do the doses and make her submissive/dominant to you there is no gifs/videos?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so even if you do the doses and make her submissive/dominant to you there is no gifs/videos?
You get to fuck her after the restaurant once, then do some daily analyses with her after that.
Prior to that, she sucks/licks your character in her office, and random event in the elevator.

It takes 3 dinner events (non-random) and dosing her each time.

All those things have imagery to accompany them.

Reactions: Gaboris

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
You get to fuck her after the restaurant once, then do some daily analyses with her after that.
Prior to that, she sucks/licks your character in her office, and random event in the elevator.

It takes 3 dinner events (non-random) and dosing her each time.

All those things have imagery to accompany them.
which image pack do i need? when i did them i didn't get images/videos at all

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
which image pack do i need? when i did them i didn't get images/videos at all
Either you've turned images off, or you didn't get the updated images.

Just download from .

Do the update link, and if it still doesn't work, do the 11d Base download instead. That will be all the images, so a larger download, but it might be best.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Either you've turned images off, or you didn't get the updated images.

Just download from .

Do the update link, and if it still doesn't work, do the 11d Base download instead. That will be all the images, so a larger download, but it might be best.
i just updated them and i didnt start playing 6.0 without image pack 11 and it didnt give me the images for the oral sex part, like im looking at the sophie folder and it has nothing for sex, just the spread and teases

edit: its working proper now, thanks. Also is there any purpose to getting characters pregnant?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also is there any purpose to getting characters pregnant?
None yet. Which is surprising because some of the girls in my game have been pregnant long enough to have missed a period. This should have had an effect on dialogue within the game. That it hasn't is, IMO, a major oversight on the part of the developer.

TbirdMan

Dec 28, 2017
None yet. Which is surprising because some of the girls in my game have been pregnant long enough to have missed a period. This should have had an effect on dialogue within the game. That it hasn't is, IMO, a major oversight on the part of the developer.
I did catch a line from MC talking to Dakota about putting a baby in her belly.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I did catch a line from MC talking to Dakota about putting a baby in her belly.
True, but there's a big difference between some 'dirty' talk while having sex ("I'm going to do this to you") and a reality check after the fact ("OMG, what have you done to me?!"). :p:devilish:

For someone not trying to get pregnant missing a period can be pretty traumatic. And just because they've been mind-controlled (via the MCS) into sex doesn't mean that they're also willing to be incubators.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
can someone share a save? :(
When you ask this sort of question you need to tell us at what point in the game you want the save to be at. Also, based on my own experience (someone else may have had better success), a save from 5.5 isn't going to work well in 6.x. You can load the save, but you'll likely have problems down the road. It's best to start fresh with 6.x. In which case why would you need a save?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
When you ask this sort of question you need to tell us at what point in the game you want the save to be at. Also, based on my own experience (someone else may have had better success), a save from 5.5 isn't going to work well in 6.x. You can load the save, but you'll likely have problems down the road. It's best to start fresh with 6.x. In which case why would you need a save?
Also, with all the differing paths, even an inkling of "Dom/Sub and male/female/trans" would be a good starting off point.

Reactions: AWolfe
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes