Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
i don't know if this has been said but to open the dev console:
1. open the file in something like notepad++
2. go to line 1137 (it should look like this devmode: false,)
3. change the false to true
4. start up the games and you will have dev console at the left side of the screen

there u go
or right click on the screen press inspect and click on the console tab on the right side of the screen without having to go through all of that. [At least that's is possible using chrome]

Breedy

Aug 18, 2018
Great game,, but i was hoping that the pregnancy storyline was become more important in this game.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Great game,, but i was hoping that the pregnancy storyline was become more important in this game.
You will get more of that near the end of the game since there will have to be a timeskip for the pregnancy's and thus an actual ending to go along with it. I am pretty sure Westane said there was going to be like 7 chapters so it's going to be a wait regardless. There is no point in including pregnancy stuff right now since you wouldn't even be able to see it since each chapter only goes on for a month.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
Hi I am countryboy and new to the forum and i have a question i start play 5.5.0 on gamecore and it went to this 6.0.0 and now it became is Pre- Alpha RC2 XXXX is this right .

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
The whole Trans sex zombies made no sense story wise.
I'm not a fan of any portion of Chapter 3 or the little of Chapter 4 we have, to be honest. Watching Lauren fuck over everything you've tried to build without recourse isn't particularly compelling. Being sent on a roadtrip so that some other dude could appear to challenge you isn't interesting to me. I don't need someone challenging my harem. Especially if I can't do anything about it.

I'm fully expecting Diane to be a completely broken disaster when she returns, which you'll be able to do nothing about.

Add in the 'dicks, dicks, everywhere' that made up so much content lately and I've gone from really looking forward to these updates to being very wary of future chapters.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for the quick response! I figured the first part was plot related, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's answered several times in the thread, and again the answer to that question is no.
That's her second-last dose of normal serums, prior to MCS-X if you choose to use that on her at all. Given your question about Ava, I'd recommend you don't giver her or Dakota MCS-X. Well, you can to see the outcome, but you won't like it, especially for Dakota.

The only possible way of having sex with Ava that does not require her being dosed into fucking other people to seek release in futility, is to rape her. That's it.

Jan 28, 2018

That's answered several times in the thread, and again the answer to that question is no.
That's her second-last dose of normal serums, prior to MCS-X if you choose to use that on her at all. Given your question about Ava, I'd recommend you don't giver her or Dakota MCS-X. Well, you can to see the outcome, but you won't like it, especially for Dakota.

The only possible way of having sex with Ava that does not require her being dosed into fucking other people to seek release in futility, is to rape her. That's it.
Great, thank you for your help! Sorry I was unable to find the answer on my own >.<
Additionally, that... sucks. A lot. :/

Jan 28, 2018
Not quite no, and not quite yes: As long as you do not visit her during the daytime between the time you give her the 6th dose (which tells her to fuck other men) and the 7th dose (which tells her to only get satisfaction from the MC) you will never see NTR with Ava. (She may bang someone but you won't be around to see it.)

In my game it was moot as I had the pure luck of giving Ava dose #6 during the evening of one day and dose #7 the morning of the very next day, so Ava never got the chance to fuck anyone else before she lost interest in being the town slut.
So after reading your post, I went back and did the exact same thing (dose #6 evening and dose #7 the next morning), but the group scene still plays in the afternoon for me. Any idea as to why?
Also is it just me, or should giving Ava dose #7 override/negate does #6? i.e. she quits going to anyone other than the MC?

Jan 28, 2018
@Guntag
Use attached HTML file to disable NTR for Ava. Only normal serum though, if you don't want NTR don't use MCS-X.
I'm currently using this HTML but the dose#6 scene still occurs even after giving her dose #7. It also occurs even if I never trigger that scene in between dose #6 and #7. Additionally, a lot of the text in the game still mentions her whoring around. Did I do something wrong, or is this normal? (Have not used MCS-X).

qaaz1234

Jan 8, 2019
WTF is wrong with the HTML games no one seems capable of making them work without a long line of errors an exceptions doesn't matter 66666666

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
WTF is wrong with the HTML games no one seems capable of making them work without a long line of errors an exceptions doesn't matter 66666666
Without actual details about the errors or exceptions you are seeing it is difficult to know what is causing them! ;)

Which brand & version of web-browser you are using can also influence how HTML games run, for example Twine based HTML games can have issues with Microsoft released web-browsers.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yeah would like to have one as well :( otherwise it will be my 2. playing through this
Only your second playthrough?
Good God man, where's your 10th to 27th playthrough??????????????

Seriously though, just use the cheats on the first page removes grinding and lets you just go through the game as fast as the amount of days before the end of current content.
With everything that's available to do, it really takes no time at all.

If that's still too much effort, choose to start at whichever chapter you want!

givemethecontent

Sep 16, 2017
So after reading your post, I went back and did the exact same thing (dose #6 evening and dose #7 the next morning), but the group scene still plays in the afternoon for me. Any idea as to why?
Also is it just me, or should giving Ava dose #7 override/negate does #6? i.e. she quits going to anyone other than the MC?
I had the same issue so I used the attached html with dev console that you tried in your second post. It still played the scene unless I loaded a save from before Ava dose 6 and 7. After that and the NTR turned off with dev console, I only encounter her masturbating in the afternoon instead of retarded gangbang that doesn't make any sense since none of them can get her off... she honestly shouldn't do either since she knows the only way to cum; it's pretty stupid to have the events keep playing like no progress was made.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I think the mother's route needs to be reworked in general. It feels oddly cruel compared to the others. With the other characters you generally just make them sluttier whereas with Ava you turn her into a nymphomaniac mess that can no longer function normally and is constantly at the crescendo of a torturous orgasm that she can never really achieve unless the main character is around.

The only other character you really fuck over like that is Johnny but for him it feels earned since he's pretty much an antagonist.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes