Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, links for The Company Alpha 6.0.3 and TheCompany-ImagePack-Update v11 it's the same html file

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Is anyone playing the route where john doms Penny, I don't think so....
As a matter of fact, I do play the John dom route, therefore this update is great for me.

Funny how you'll unmistakably have people bitching about NTR, even when it's a damn optional route.
Anyone see NTR enthusiasts constantly bitching at non-NTR? Don't think so.

I'd say that a good 90% of content on this forum is non-NTR, but even then, people who don't like NTR bitch about the 10% left and want to see it gone.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
So we only need to download the html file when update from 6.02 to 6.03. Is it right?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
As a matter of fact, I do play the John dom route, therefore this update is great for me.

Funny how you'll unmistakably have people bitching about NTR, even when it's a damn optional route.
Anyone see NTR enthusiasts constantly bitching at non-NTR? Don't think so.

I'd say that a good 90% of content on this forum is non-NTR, but even then, people who don't like NTR bitch about the 10% left and want to see it gone.
As they say: "You do you boo."
I personally don't care about netorare so i just skip games/routes with it as a focus (I prefer netori). However, there's been times where some games that are definitely not about NTR get some comments like "can we get scenes where XYZ gets fucked by *insert non-MC here*".

@Westane Great work. Quick question regarding the upcoming 6.1 update however, since you say that saves from previous versions are gonna be invalid, do you think it'd be possible to include an option to skip straight to chapter 3 for those of us that completed the story prior to this like you did with chapter 1?
Oh and also, since you're moving away from real images and aiming more towards art, how likely is it to make the genitals/breasts size injections usable on NPCs?

Reactions: Julius

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Please tell me that the new vagina size rules don't include vaginas getting bigger with use. I know some people have a fetish for that, but I find it both completely unrealistic and far more importantly completely unsexy.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally... I think the best way to manage NTR is to integrate it into the game, give it a stat or something and let players directly lock it if they dislike it, basically "disable NTR".

It benefits everyone in the sense of "If you dislike NTR you won't be able to get any at all" and "If you like NTR it can now be integrated into the game". What I mean in the last one is that usually you have to take choices to get NTR in most games, but if you can already disable it you can make it for example like "if you don't solve x issue before y day then the NTR advances".

Tijomame

Dec 28, 2018
Personally... I think the best way to manage NTR is to integrate it into the game, give it a stat or something and let players directly lock it if they dislike it, basically "disable NTR".

It benefits everyone in the sense of "If you dislike NTR you won't be able to get any at all" and "If you like NTR it can now be integrated into the game". What I mean in the last one is that usually you have to take choices to get NTR in most games, but if you can already disable it you can make it for example like "if you don't solve x issue before y day then the NTR advances".
which routes have ntr? To know before playing it

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmmm, so this update is mostly a coding upgrade to integrate more comments n stuff. kinda interesting to watch how this game evolves over time ^^.

btw why are people complaining about optional ntr? it's the devs choice to build it into his game. never had a problem with it as it's damn easy to avoid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
by the install section it says put into root folder
there is no root folder for me
can anyone help me pls?
install section? dude, this game is made with HTML. ya don't need to install anything there as it runs via webbrowser.

karsten3000

Apr 20, 2018
yeah i get this i mean in the starting post, the spoiler "installation"
If you're updating skip to step 2.
1- Download the base pack and extract.
2- Download the update pack and extract overwriting when necessary.
3- Download the html file and put it on the root folder.
4- Open the html file to start playing.

number 3 root folder
i get the game to start but i have no images

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
root folder simply means, THE folder where all subfolders for this game are in. place the HTML file in the folder where you can also see the subfolder "pics" and you are good to go. if you still have errors, do a screenshot from the folder of ya game ( i wanna see where ya placed the HTML file).

karsten3000

Apr 20, 2018
root folder simply means, THE folder where all subfolders for this game are in. place the HTML file in the folder where you can also see the subfolder "pics" and oyu are good to go. if you still have errors. do a screenshot from the folder of ya game ( i wanna see where ya placed the HTML file).
thank you sir!
works now
have a great day =)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes