Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
download the game got it to start but no images don't know how to put images to the game.
same problem as karsten had. your HTML file has to be next to the subfolder "pics" which is in the gamefolder (normally called the company). ofc. ya gotta download the these images. if you haven't done that alr., it's no wonder as to why ya don't have any pics appearing on ya screen ;).

Reactions: Snugglepuff

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
whats a subfolder i don't know how to put two files togther so if that is want you tell me to do i don't know how but thank you

May 28, 2018
download the game got it to start but no images don't know how to put images to the game.
Download the image pack on the front page, then place the folder of the images in the same folder as the html, and voila! Everything is sorted.

Oh general note, can a kind soul host the image patch on another site? My dl of the patch keeps failing.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
whats a subfolder
... o_O you don't know what a subfolder is?
you must be new to handling a pc i guess?
okay, let's do babysteps, shall we?

number 1: create a folder somewhere on your harddrive that you can easily find by clicking with your right mouse and then on creating a folder. we will call it "the company".

number 2: we will now download base image pack v11; HTML 6.0.3 and the patch Image Pack update (v11 => v11e). put everything you download into the created folder called "the company".

number 3: extract the image pack with 7zip or winrar. if you don't know how, tell me and i will guide you through.
you should now see a folder "pics". this is the actual subfolder of your mainfolder "the company". subfolders are folders within a folder. sao bascially, if you have a folder inside the "subfolder" pics, it would be the subfolder of pics ^^.

number 4: extract HTML 6.0.3 with 7zip. you should get an HTML file out of it. it has to be next to the subfolder "pics". don't place it inside the subfolder, it just needs to be next to it.

number 5: extract the patch image pack update. if you unzip it in the same folder as the others you will get asked if you wanna overwrite the folder pics and maybe some images. simply click on: yes, overwrite everything.

number 6: delete all zip files and start the game by clicking on the HTML file. your webbrowser should handle it now.

Reactions: Leoski

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
thank you both but i still don't know watt you are talk about i don't know anything about a computer to put files togther.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
Daxter250 which one do i use to creating the folder the company save pages save page to device view page source view page info inspect element

Bard

May 1, 2017
Question: If I have 6.0 ... do I need to download HTML 6.0.3 or do I need to download and also?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Daxter250 which one do i use to creating the folder the company save pages save page to device view page source view page info inspect element
hold ya horses, i made ya a diashow. simply follow the steps written on the pics and you should be fine. click on the spoiler diashow to see all the images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you need help with 7zip: here is a tutorial on how to get and use 7zip.

7zip is important for you to unpack the files you will get when downloading from f95zone (and other websites).

edit: woops, did some spelling errors. hope ya don't mind my sloppy grammar.

Reactions: jackoffonher

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
thank you Daxter250 but my computer it will take 1 hour to download image pack base-v 11 zip i got the first to dowload watted on this and i will put all three i my download page on my computer and try watt you did for me.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
thank you Daxter250 but my computer it will take 1 hour to download image pack base-v 11 zip i got the first to dowload watted on this and i will put all three i my download page on my computer and try watt you did for me.
take ya time.

Oct 15, 2017
Question: If I have 6.0 ... do I need to download HTML 6.0.3 or do I need to download and also?
you make sure you have the base pack 11d which is on his site but not here for some reason, here is just the old original v11, so get the d version then you get 11e update which baring 1 image is just copies of images already in the penny folder to the penny action subfolder

Reactions: Bard and Daxter250

Rakger

May 25, 2017
you make sure you have the base pack 11d which is on his site but not here for some reason, here is just the old original v11, so get the d version then you get 11e update which baring 1 image is just copies of images already in the penny folder to the penny action subfolder
the server on which the patch is downloaded from will not complete. server interruped 20x. another reason I do no longer support Patreon . Too many cups of instant coffee.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes