wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can anyone please upload the v11 e image pack update in mediafire,gdrive,workupload or zippy.Nopy don't work for me anymore.Always shows error while I try to download from there.

chuck norris 69

Dec 23, 2017
I've put a few hours in and so far everything is working perfectly, except the pic of the Penny Kiss does not show, is this possibly because I am a female and it only has a pic for male mc's?

Dflik

Apr 12, 2017
"The save you're attempting to load is too old and incompatible with the current game"

Oh not again... FFS as much as I love this game I really don't like having to replay it again and again.

Reactions: vasale and L7Bear

Bard

May 1, 2017
If I read change log correctly ... no new events and corruption if I decided not to be a John's bitch? Too bad :(

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does Mom's path still require you to make her a whore for the town to complete?
Changes to the mum and sister paths are scheduled for 6.4.

Westane said:
The extremely tentative update cycle is currently looking like this:
  • 6.1 – Penny’s Update
  • 6.2 – John’s Dominant Update (Focus on Tasha, Julia, and Diana)
  • 6.3 – Other Coworker Content Cleanup Update – This includes content expansion for Lauren!
  • 6.4 – Ava and Dakota Serums Update
  • 6.5 – ???
I don’t want to linger on content expansion for “too” long, as Chapter 4 is definitely something that needs to be tackled. That said, I think everyone can definitely find something to look forward to in the near future. Also, yes, 6.4 will include an alternative dosing route for Ava!

( )

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
"The save you're attempting to load is too old and incompatible with the current game"

Oh not again... FFS as much as I love this game I really don't like having to replay it again and again.
The changelog states that they did an entire engine overhaul. There was very little content actually added, just tons of tracking parameters and some slight changes on how john and penny act early. Thats it.

Leithreas

Oct 29, 2018
Is the game supposed to have no button to continue if you transform permanently into a Bimbo? It gives me the line, but there's no "wake up" button.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, cheats seem to be disabled right now. No means to enter them at the character info page at the start of the game.

Leoski

May 12, 2017
... o_O you don't know what a subfolder is?
you must be new to handling a pc i guess?
okay, let's do babysteps, shall we?

number 1: create a folder somewhere on your harddrive that you can easily find by clicking with your right mouse and then on creating a folder. we will call it "the company".

number 2: we will now download base image pack v11; HTML 6.0.3 and the patch Image Pack update (v11 => v11e). put everything you download into the created folder called "the company".

number 3: extract the image pack with 7zip or winrar. if you don't know how, tell me and i will guide you through.
you should now see a folder "pics". this is the actual subfolder of your mainfolder "the company". subfolders are folders within a folder. sao bascially, if you have a folder inside the "subfolder" pics, it would be the subfolder of pics ^^.

number 4: extract HTML 6.0.3 with 7zip. you should get an HTML file out of it. it has to be next to the subfolder "pics". don't place it inside the subfolder, it just needs to be next to it.

number 5: extract the patch image pack update. if you unzip it in the same folder as the others you will get asked if you wanna overwrite the folder pics and maybe some images. simply click on: yes, overwrite everything.

number 6: delete all zip files and start the game by clicking on the HTML file. your webbrowser should handle it now.
Good job; I remember struggling with some of the same concepts. Thanks

lintonian

Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone please upload the v11 e image pack update in mediafire,gdrive,workupload or zippy.Nopy don't work for me anymore.Always shows error while I try to download from there.
I'm having the same issue, download fails before it even hits 5mb

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I do have a question is the week trip with Sophie in the game because I do not see it happening and I am going as male with her love rout? :unsure::confused:

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes