countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
thank you i did not you at to be submissive so you dont give her the serum but i did the slutty one. i read over on that page i wire on page 134

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
how do get john to dom penny in the 6.0.3 the first time i played did not work.
As I recall:
1) Suck John's dick before you try to dose him
2) Dose Penny and make her slutty twice
3) When your stat says SUBMISSIVE then you can try to dose John. It will backfire on you.
4) Penny will not be in the lab at a time she should be in the lab - go look for her.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
As I recall:
1) Suck John's dick before you try to dose him
2) Dose Penny and make her slutty twice
3) When your stat says SUBMISSIVE then you can try to dose John. It will backfire on you.
4) Penny will not be in the lab at a time she should be in the lab - go look for her.
I believe you only needed 3 and 4 for the scene.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a route to full sex with the mum that doesn't NTR you? All I want is a love-fuck option with my PC, none of the gang-bang shit.
Not yet, but a rework is coming down the line that gives you 2 paths to choose from, like the coming rework of Penny in the next update.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Great! Do you know? does developers going to make some more scenes with mom? like tribadism, or making her do massage or pedicure or something like this?
Not for a while, if ever. According to the Dev's website, family content expansion is scheduled for 6.4, and we're still waiting for 6.1. also, tribadism probably, but I don't think massages or pedicures are likely to happen. they might, since Ava (the mother) is getting an alternate serum route, but don't get too hopeful.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Great! Do you know? does developers going to make some more scenes with mom? like tribadism, or making her do massage or pedicure or something like this?
Not for a while, if ever. According to the Dev's website, family content expansion is scheduled for 6.4, and we're still waiting for 6.1. also, tribadism probably, but I don't think massages or pedicures are likely to happen. they might, since Ava (the mother) is getting an alternate serum route, but don't get too hopeful.
This, the patch to revamp Mom and Sis is almost a year away if the previous release times are anything to go by. Westane doesn't really do consistent monthly releases.

Plus we have no real idea what Westane has planned for the Mom and Sis. The alternate route for Mom that avoids NTR content is all he's mentioned. So not saying massages and pedicures aren't coming, but can't say they will be either.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes