SamCZ

Apr 23, 2017
Love this game. I just wish there was more complex walkthrough, as there are a lot of hidden options, that are just too easy to miss. Like the mother thing mentioned above...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the guide is extremely outdated...and the main reasons to check a guide for this game is still not written (how much serum can i give my family before they dare to fuck others and what the hell do the magic items ^^)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Well the guide is outdated but it's probably going to stay that way for a bit since Westane is revamping many systems at the moment. Maybe once Westane gets back on track with Chapter 4 will we look into revamping the guide.

can someone help me put this (devmode)or this (devconsole) on my chrome step by step so i can play the
I don't think anybody knows what you mean. Why do you want to put it into Devmode? Are you modding it or what are you doing?

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
i found it on page 118 on the forum and want to play the game with it but they don't tell you how to download it on chrome i did not know it was a big deal .

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i found it on page 118 on the forum and want to play the game with it but they don't tell you how to download it on chrome i did not know it was a big deal .
I can tell you didn't really read it because the post tells you how to use the Dev console lol. You just didn't understand.

The Devmode isn't really useful for much. Most of the cheats in the game do what the Devmode does so it's sort of redundant. Now if you wanted to break the game or skip large sections of grind then yeah I can see that but if you didn't understand how to even start up Devmode, you will probably not even understand how to use it so it's redundant.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
What do you even want the devmode for that the cheats don't cover? Or have you not been able to enter the cheats?

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
it sound like a lot of members on this forum don't want me to have this (devmode) to download it on chrome because i ask for a step by step to put it on the game makes me wonder if they are something on it don't want me to find or use so i can play the game with it (devmode).

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
thank you hotstepper don"t know what a note pad is that is y i was ask for help because win i click ctrl +shift+k i don"t know what to do next

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
thank you hotstepper don"t know what a note pad is that is y i was ask for help because win i click ctrl +shift+k i don"t know what to do next
Notepad.exe is a basic .txt editing program built into windows. Notepad++ is a more advanced program you'd need to download and install. What Haseo is trying to explain is if you don't even know how to use notepad you're not going to be able to navigate the devmode enough to use it. You're better off just starting a new playthrough, telling the game it's not your first time playing, and entering the cheats from the OP at the bottom of the profile page. You get most of the functions of devmode without needing to be good at computers.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
thank you Proto Persona i want bother any one else with this (devcode) because i now the reason y know one will help me so i help my self donwload the game with note pad .

TheFan

Mar 20, 2019
Whatever game folder that you should have created for it.

The one you put the pics folder in?
I created a folder named "TheCompany" and i have these in there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but when I open the html file the pics don't show up.

sorry for the trouble, I'm not good at this :(

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Chest wraps simply don't show up. Like they NEVER show up, everytime chest wraps is euipped, it just shows a broken image icon above the player and the console shows that the required png (pics/actor/<size>/top/wraps.png) is not available.

If someone got the required images, kindly share. And yes, my image pack is up to date.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
well the above toicpe said the public has to want to april for the next update well to me at is three monuths because 6.0.2 came out on January 14 2019 for the public wonder y it take so long to update the public .

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
well the above toicpe said the public has to want to april for the next update well to me at is three monuths because 6.0.2 came out on January 14 2019 for the public wonder y it take so long to update the public .
If you're already on this website why are you playing the public release?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes