countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
thank you Snugglepuff brought it up to console don't know what to do with it i want to put it on the game like 4Finger did to play the game on page 14 like on the forum in the little pic he posted above save botton on his game console .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
thank you Snugglepuff brought it up to console don't know what to do with it i want to put it on the game like 4Finger did to play the game on page 14 like on the forum in the little pic he posted above save botton on his game console .
That's Devmode.
It's basically an "uber-cheat" for debugging purposes.

As it stands, neither the console or the Devmode are needed to play/cheat at this game.
As long as you say it's not your first time playing the game, you get the option to input the cheats listed in the OP during character creation at the beginning.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just a reminder that Westane is hosting an AMA this Saturday aka March 16th at 5pm PST. Any burning questions that you have, that would be the best time to ask.

Our Discord has also gotten a bit of a face lift so make sure to check it out if you haven't gotten the chance!

Reactions: Reij

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Greetings everyone!

I'm happy to report that I've finally finished putting together the general feedback survey for The Company. This survey is to help us gather general metrics in terms of how people are playing the game, what people like about The Company, and where we can improve.

There are no text-submission questions in this survey, as what we're really trying to gather with this are cold, indifferent metrics. Written feedback is always welcome at any of our official discussion platforms, including right here on Patreon.

Remember that all submissions are anonymous, so I encourage everyone to answer honestly. This survey is not to vote on any kind of content, but rather to help us gain insight into the community's thoughts on various aspects of the game.

With all that out of the way, you'll find the feedback link below!

Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
Done
Greetings everyone!

I'm happy to report that I've finally finished putting together the general feedback survey for The Company. This survey is to help us gather general metrics in terms of how people are playing the game, what people like about The Company, and where we can improve.

There are no text-submission questions in this survey, as what we're really trying to gather with this are cold, indifferent metrics. Written feedback is always welcome at any of our official discussion platforms, including right here on Patreon.

Remember that all submissions are anonymous, so I encourage everyone to answer honestly. This survey is not to vote on any kind of content, but rather to help us gain insight into the community's thoughts on various aspects of the game.

With all that out of the way, you'll find the feedback link below!

Done. Im doing my part *startroopers.jpg*
Keep doing what you doing, this is best game there so far. Looking forward for new updates (and a little hope for dominant Ava :D).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This will be the last post for the AMA that starts here in 3 hours (5pm PST time). If you have any burning questions that ask about The Company or maybe want to know Westane on a personal level then come along for ride. Again it starts in 3 hours. Don't miss out!

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
well i went over to discord to talk to westane but my mic did not work so i just talk in here Westane win is the Public (GONE TO GET A UPDATE) because it has been two months over at your site the company game.org it said you download on january 14 2019 ALPHA 6.0.2 for the Public Release still no Save Here for the upcoming in Chapter 4 take tasha to her apt on a date for $50 and john dominant .

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
well i went over to discord to talk to westane but my mic did not work so i just talk in here Westane win is the Public (GONE TO GET A UPDATE) because it has been two months over at your site the company game.org it said you download on january 14 2019 ALPHA 6.0.2 for the Public Release still no Save Here for the upcoming in Chapter 4 take tasha to her apt on a date for $50 and john dominant .
The AMA was broadcasted through the voice chat but you had to post questions to get them answered. To answer your question:
The Public will get updated when 6.1 is out. Westane will never release interim builds to the public because they are very much broken in many ways. 6.1 is looking to release in April at the current rate. Public will probably also go live in April but these are my "projected" dates. Westane is still working on 6.1 so a release date is not set in stone.

That last part I don't understand at all.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
on nov 2 to click Save Here in the up coming in chapter 4 and if you take tasha to HQ and have sex with her and john dominant

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
can someone help me put this (devmode) or this (devconsole) on my chrome step by step so i can play the game with it .

LittleCrush

May 8, 2018
in the image folder for the Mother, there are 3 sets of pics called office, pit and trainingroom, how do u get those in the game?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
in the image folder for the Mother, there are 3 sets of pics called office, pit and trainingroom, how do u get those in the game?
Give her the X serum and stop sleeping with her for awhile. Eventually The Company has to get involved because she goes on a "Rampage". Beware that you cannot reverse the effects of the X Serum, it is very much a Bad Ending result for Ava.

Reactions: L7Bear
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes