krys69

Sep 6, 2017
It should happen in chapter 3 if I remember right.
Ja it did happen mid week, its just it was kind of misleading when she said that it will be the whole week, so I thought its starting Monday since the message was on the weekend. :unsure::rolleyes: Sill futa sex zombies chicks HAHAHAHA.......... :LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 12786

Overview:
The Company is an AIF game set in the universe established by Wandrer on the ASSTR database, with his permission. This game focuses on the very early years of The Company before it became what Wandrer made it into, and aside from the entity itself borrows little to nothing else from his works. You choose your character's name and gender and set off down a path of corruption, perversion, and control. As the game progresses, you\'ll encounter more people to corrupt, and more ways to do it utilizing the various devices and drugs you'll develop in the Company laboratory.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-03
Release Date: 2019-02-28
Developer: Westane - -
Censored: No
Version: 6.0.3
Language: English
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Download:
Base Image Pack v11: - -
HTML 6.0.3: - -

Patches:
Extras:

Thanks @Souleater for the links

View attachment 12779 View attachment 12781 View attachment 12782 View attachment 12786
Wow, really enjoying this one! ;)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Haha @CharleyT I think most people enjoy this game, of course everyone has different expectations and what they like.

For example if it was me I would make the characters a bit more evil in the sense of trying to dom you, some time based events that would put you in a bad situation and things like that.

Basically more coerced unless you take actions to prevent it (that's what I would expect from an evil company btw XD)

Thinking about this game it should be a horrible work for a one-man army. Now it seems there are two so... much better.

Reactions: CharleyT

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm downloading at the moment, but how should I do it? just put in the folder of images of the game and just play?
What were the updates? What has changed?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm downloading at the moment, but how should I do it? just put in the folder of images of the game and just play?
What were the updates? What has changed?
Hmm I would say not too much at the moment. We have a few events with Chris (nothing sexual), all chapter 3 and a few big scenes.

Personally I will wait for 6.4 before downloading again so I have a lot of new things.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello all!

In recent days Westane has gone to great lengths to get more involved with the community and grow it into a proper foundation for the future. 2019 is going to be a year that will see many changes coming to his game "The Company" but it will also be a year of great importance to his community. As of right now many fans of Westane are all disconnected into many forums and outlets. Bringing everyone under one core umbrella is going to help Westane better understand expectations, exterminate bugs, and to better communicate with the many fans he has gathered over the years. This all begins in March and we want to invite you to something special.

Saturday March 16th, at 5:00pm PST we are inviting everyone to join us on Westane's Discord for his first ever AMA!

Have you ever wondered how The Company got started? Want to know what his favorite girl in The Company is? Maybe you want to know where the best place to hide a body is? We are inviting all questions to be posted and answered by Westane himself. The AMA will last for about an hour (maybe longer) and will be the best way for people to get to know Westane, The Company, and of course other fans.

This is only the beginning. More things will be coming not just for The Company but also for the community.

Do not miss out!

Additional news can be found on Westane's Twitter as well as his Patreon

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
I would like to Thank Daxter 250 for help with my problem that i at i just finished the game on nov 2 and it said the same thing on 6.0.2 save your game here so i dont get the update on page 1 of this forum for the game 6.0.3 of this forum because i figure out i am the public .

smack111

Jun 9, 2018
not sure how to download and play this game do i just get the html file or do i need the image pack and where do i put the image pack

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
not sure how to download and play this game do i just get the html file or do i need the image pack and where do i put the image pack
You need the html file to play the game.
The image pack(s) are... to see the things in the game. Currently, the base image pack is a little over a gig in size, and you'll need the other image packs listed on the front (update pack essentially) for the newest content.

One thing to take note of though, is that some images don't display because they're named one thing, but the game looks for a slightly different name for that image.

Reactions: smack111

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
how do get john to dom penny in the 6.0.3 the first time i played did not work.
Hey countryboy, to get John to dom Penny in the current version you need to be submissive and try to dose john with the serum, it will backfire.

Another important thing is that you shouldn't have dosed Penny, if you did then... well it won't happen.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes