kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
their is no real update the only thing that is posted on the patreon is micro-updates that are taken down as soon as the dev makes the new one. also i would expect late this month or early next one we will get an update

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
This game looks interesting, but before I download there's still one thing that confused me.
If I download from the OP link the file size is 1.5 gb while if I download from tfgames the total size is 1gb.
Is the one from the OP more updated or something?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
This game looks interesting, but before I download there's still one thing that confused me.
If I download from the OP link the file size is 1.5 gb while if I download from tfgames the total size is 1gb.
Is the one from the OP more updated or something?
Huh, I never even realised they were using my link in the OP. The reason the size is bigger is I fucked up the Img folder and duplicated some of the folders. I just assumed someone had dropped a fixed link since then.

As it stands, when you download the game you need three separate downloads, so I opted to just merge them all into a single download that you could just play right away. But being tired as all hell when I did that, I messed it up a wee bit.

Reactions: rev33

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Huh, I never even realised they were using my link in the OP. The reason the size is bigger is I fucked up the Img folder and duplicated some of the folders. I just assumed someone had dropped a fixed link since then.

As it stands, when you download the game you need three separate downloads, so I opted to just merge them all into a single download that you could just play right away. But being tired as all hell when I did that, I messed it up a wee bit.
I see. Thank you for the info.
I'll just grab the links from tfgames then.

trappy_CT

Dec 5, 2017
anyone waiting for an update the next public release is end of February and the next Patreon release is end of this month btw

Reactions: Tyrranus

vector12

Aug 8, 2017
the event never happens for me. I have done everything and i cant seem to get the event to work.
What version are you using? It should work on 5.1.10 or newer. The sex scene with MCS-X can take up to a week to occur, depending on what else is going on in the game.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
anyone waiting for an update the next public release is end of February and the next Patreon release is end of this month btw
thx for the info... I really hate that he keeps every bit of information patreon backer only

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
is there a way to un-sissy yourself?
You might also permanently be a sissy. You accumulate permanent transformation points over time and eventually get locked into being whatever you are. The only way to know if that's the case and change it is with the console.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
You might also permanently be a sissy. You accumulate permanent transformation points over time and eventually get locked into being whatever you are. The only way to know if that's the case and change it is with the console.
I dunno if this is in a more current build or not, but when you start a new game and your given the dream choices. The one to 'fight against the man' disallows forced changes, you have to accept the change yourself.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I dunno if this is in a more current build or not, but when you start a new game and your given the dream choices. The one to 'fight against the man' disallows forced changes, you have to accept the change yourself.
That's exactly what that option does yes, it gives you a refuse and accept choice and resets the values on refusal. However there's two values that are permanent and those are for bimbo and sissy transforms. So for example if you're a sissy and you come in to work and do all the John and Penny stuff over time it adds to the value. I believe the sister sub stuff does as well but haven't tested that out. Anyways, once it hits an amount you can't change anymore. Without cheating.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes