NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone explain to me the event of the cat collar and Strap-on for Ava. I brought them in different saves and gave them to Ava but nothing seemed to have happened. Are they random events or something else?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Hello,

Can anyone explain to me the event of the cat collar and Strap-on for Ava. I brought them in different saves and gave them to Ava but nothing seemed to have happened. Are they random events or something else?
Cat collar makes her more submissive. And yes, it does matter. Dunno about strap-on though.

Prederty

Aug 22, 2017
Hello,

The Strap-on transforms her into a shemale. i think its a little buggy though

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Cat collar makes her more submissive. And yes, it does matter. Dunno about strap-on though.
Thanks but I'm still not seeing any events coming from the Bell. No details of what happens please but once you give Ava the collar what day, time or location are we looking for? Or Is the collar not working for me as I've maxed out Ava's doses before giving her the collar? By that stage Ava really compliant already

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Or Is the collar not working for me as I've maxed out Ava's doses before giving her the collar? By that stage Ava really compliant already
You said it yourself. You can and probably have to give it to her before you even start dosing her. I know I did.

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I've tried several of the newest links and they all end up with corrupt archives. Is anyone else having that problem?

U

User_17020

I've tried several of the newest links and they all end up with corrupt archives. Is anyone else having that problem?
I'm not sure if it's the same problem, but my extractor is asking me for a password.

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I'm not sure if it's the same problem, but my extractor is asking me for a password.
I've not been asked for a password. Winrar just says the archive is corrupt and doesn't list anything to extract at all. 7zip says pretty much the same thing.

Edit: And...constantly trying to redownload it seems to work. I don't know wth is going on with that.

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
I've not been asked for a password. Winrar just says the archive is corrupt and doesn't list anything to extract at all. 7zip says pretty much the same thing.

Edit: And...constantly trying to redownload it seems to work. I don't know wth is going on with that.
Same here but havent redownloaded it to work yet. On it though.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I just did a redownload for test, and I can confirm that it doesn't work.

I'm guessing whichever Uploader updated the OP, also introduced their own links and for whatever reason that doesn't work.

Working links for the game, can be found one page before this.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I'm fairly certain the provided links are straight from the source, and since people seem to always have a problem with merging files. I took the liberty of merging and uploading them into a single zip.

I really need to get a better upload speed, it takes forever to upload anything on 500kb/s

Props to Pindos for providing the links.
I am missing Image Pack 3, does it exist ?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Empty zip? No archives in the download?
Yup that's what I got from the Mega one, just the HTML and no image pack, even though it downloaded 1.2gig of stuffs. Downloading the NOPY one as I type this. Will report back in edit if anything exciting happens :)

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
I think you going on about the pics. You need to have the images packs filed correctly. I merge pack 1,2 and 3 together, no duplicate files name in that pic folder. If you do it right the start of the game there are 2 check boxes showing you the packs are installed right. It where the games ask you to proceed with or without images. If that not it then i dont know, game working fine for me

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes