OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I'd share, but the way that Patreon works, and the date that I get paid don't coincide in a nice way, so my Pledge is temporarily paused. yay me.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I'm fairly certain the provided links are straight from the source, and since people seem to always have a problem with merging files. I took the liberty of merging and uploading them into a single zip.

I really need to get a better upload speed, it takes forever to upload anything on 500kb/s

Props to Pindos for providing the links.

HammerDean

Jan 31, 2017
Version 5.2.2

I'm fairly certain the provided links are straight from the source, and since people seem to always have a problem with merging files. I took the liberty of merging and uploading them into a single zip.

I really need to get a better upload speed, it takes forever to upload anything on 500kb/s

Props to Pindos for providing the links.
Thx guys for sharing / organising the DL :)

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
v5.2.3
Fixed pronoun issues if identifying as Trans at character creation
Fixed incorrect image links leading to missing images
Fixed various syntax and spelling issues
Fixed issue with certain scenes triggering properly
Reworked exotic items shopping sequence to fix issue where you wouldn't be able to buy items you haven't bought yet
Added Image Pack 3 check to intro

You "should" be able to load your existing save without issue, but as always a fresh start is your safest bet.

Reactions: setter6
D

Deleted member 22113

Having an issue where i can give someone a potion one time then cant do it again or give anyone else one. a point finally showed up where i could give one to tasha diana and johnny i gave one to tasha now i cant give one to anyone else and if i try to give one to tasha it says i need to deal with johnny. IM in the end game but ive had problems with it not working whole way through give some one a potion and they dont do what i told them to and had to pick the option again in after the story ended.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Having an issue where i can give someone a potion one time then cant do it again or give anyone else one. a point finally showed up where i could give one to tasha diana and johnny i gave one to tasha now i cant give one to anyone else and if i try to give one to tasha it says i need to deal with johnny. IM in the end game but ive had problems with it not working whole way through give some one a potion and they dont do what i told them to and had to pick the option again in after the story ended.
Your message a tad bit hard to understand, but if I understand it correctly. You're at the point of the story where you've finished the vast majority of the content and only in some instances does it unlock dosing event for other members after you dose a specific work mate.

If you go down the submissive route with the Johnny content, it locks you out from from dosing him. Which as a result, blocks the rest of his dosing events, as well as Tasha's events.

EDIT: I should probably also mention, if you didn't go down Johnny's Sub route, you still need to finish his dosing events to get get more events for Tasha.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So there's no way to cheat in the new version anymore? Not sure I want to suffer through the grind.

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
anyone able to tell me if the remove chastity device thing is broken or if it's just me ? i just spend all my cash on having it removed and thing is still there :/

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
@Laufe do you know how to bring Ava to Office, Training room and the Pit?
I'm not sure on how the variables of this work, but she'll end up in The Pit, after you finish all of her MSC-X events. You can dose Ava with MSC-X before you actually finish all of her normal dosing events, so make sure you finish all of them, as one you've dosed someone with X, it cancels out any other future dosing events.

So there's no way to cheat in the new version anymore? Not sure I want to suffer through the grind.
There exists Twinehacker, a Chrome browser app that you can find on this forum, or you can press F12, and type in SugarCube.State.active.variables

The variables you want to edit to remove the grind, are the individual serum counts, stamina and money. If you give yourself a hundred of every serum, you'll more than cover everything. You don't actually need to change the 'unlocked' variable for the serums, it won't show you as having them in the side panel, but for gameplay purposes the game knows you have them.

Give yourself about 30 stamina, the game breaks stamina if you give yourself too much, and that's more than enough anyways.

As for money, give there's no real reason to go crazy at this stage, the most expensive thing would be upgrading the lab, and that's redundant, due to already having every serum at the start of the game.Giving yourself 100k should cover buying everything in the game.

Money and stamina can be found under the player variables, whereas Serums are their own.

anyone able to tell me if the remove chastity device thing is broken or if it's just me ? i just spend all my cash on having it removed and thing is still there :/
I could of swore that the Westane fixed this bug in 5.2. You can either remove it via the console, or play the game enough to swap to a gender that lacks a penis.

Under the Player variables in the console, look for 'IsChasity:True' and change it to False. EDIT: I just tested it on one of my saves, and you can get the Chastity device removed without issue. Are you sure you playing the right version of the game?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I'm not sure on how the variables of this work, but she'll end up in The Pit, after you finish all of her MSC-X events. You can dose Ava with MSC-X before you actually finish all of her normal dosing events, so make sure you finish all of them, as one you've dosed someone with X, it cancels out any other future dosing events.
Her final "normal" dosing is town slut, right? You know the event where cops come to your house.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Her final "normal" dosing is town slut, right? You know the event where cops come to your house.
The mother's Dosing events are currently the most unique, in that the events are tied to her lust stat. If that stat isn't high enough, then the Dose event won't show up. It'll usually say something like 'I don't think she's quite ready for the next serum'.

The event when the Cops bring her home is part of her MSC-X events, not her normal dose events. Her normal dosing events further the relationship between yourself..

I'm pretty sure the event when the Cops bring her home is the last MSC-X event before she's taken to the Pits.

As I understand it from patreon posts by Westane, your meant to be able to 'influence' the transformation of someone during MSC-X, I've just no idea how your meant to do that. I don't think that element has been added to the game yet.

EDIT: Under normal dosing, I believe the mother's final state should be 'Loving Mother'. I just checked one of my saves that has her completely dosed, without MSC-X.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There exists Twinehacker, a Chrome browser app that you can find on this forum, or you can press F12, and type in SugarCube.State.active.variables

The variables you want to edit to remove the grind, are the individual serum counts, stamina and money. If you give yourself a hundred of every serum, you'll more than cover everything. You don't actually need to change the 'unlocked' variable for the serums, it won't show you as having them in the side panel, but for gameplay purposes the game knows you have them.

Give yourself about 30 stamina, the game breaks stamina if you give yourself too much, and that's more than enough anyways.

As for money, give there's no real reason to go crazy at this stage, the most expensive thing would be upgrading the lab, and that's redundant, due to already having every serum at the start of the game.Giving yourself 100k should cover buying everything in the game.

Money and stamina can be found under the player variables, whereas Serums are their own.
I've tried using the console (I use Firefox), but I couldn't actually change any of the variables.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I've tried using the console (I use Firefox), but I couldn't actually change any of the variables.
I don't use Firefox, so I don't have much experiance with FF's console. I'm assuming you mean you can make edits to a variable, but the edit doesn't stay changed? If it's anything like the Chrome console, you need to make the edit and press enter for it accept the change. You then won't see a change in the game, until you onto another scene.

If you're already doing that and it's not working, then I'm drawing a blank as to why it won't change anything.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes